Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booboo222

Chatty Member
She has gone nuts.
Who has time to do what she does? Hardly anyone!!! How would she cope having a normal job? Or even working hard on the clothes business she does have???
I don’t like Ashy bines but at least she use to do boot camps and then worked on her business to get where she is now! (But yea she scammed people and what not)

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
I’ll be honest … I’m not really aware of who she is? Iv never followed her… all I know is she has some bikini body program, has veneers to big for her mouth and terrible Botox in her face, her husband looks old enough to be her dad?
Ahahaha pretty spot on there! 😂

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
At least in the YT vid comment can be made about her wearing the same clothes
Poor girl 😞
I dint think she’s ever had a trim, L definitely has, M has thin hair to do a trim would really lush it up a bit

No way Ashy is on the pipe 🤣 she values sleep too much hahaha. wouldn't surprise me if these 2 indulge every now and then but asht wouldn't even know what it was
ashy definitely knows about the pipe
That’s all I’ll say about that the indulgent part is correct that you have said

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Poor kurt has to wait for permission to go out do something for himself for a hour, meanwhile special k will take 3 hours for herself. Typically
---

Everything is chucked everywhere, surely there's a better way to store everything. I would have trying find anything in there.
Yes ! And only because she had an appointment to go to or he would have been doing the school run. Good surf or not !

gailJ

Chatty Member
Right now it's sitting at number 100 in Australia.. it'll go up higher tomorrow, but I am doubtful it'll even make top 20!
It's rating on Apple is 3.1
Thanks. How do I keep up with where it sits? I can see it rates 3.1. Just out of curiosity really 🫣