Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

and so say we all

Chatty Member
Of course she would delete them. She can't take anything anyone says. And I can almost guarantee that's what happened with her parents. They gave her some advice and she's stormed off like the toddler she is.
It makes my blood boil that she sticks a camera in her kids faces at every moment. Imagine being so sick and looking terrible (understandably), just wanting your mums love and care, but instead she's there with a camera in your face while you goto the toilet. Like what?
There was another vlog the other day where Regan was getting changed and the camera was right on her. Does she not understand that there's predators out there? She has not one fricken idea of how badly things can turn if the wrong person comes across her channel and can follow her every move, and then follow in real time on instagram. Infuriating. A mother is meant to protect her children, not exploit them. She didn't get that memo.
And with her replies on youtube she sounds more and more like Trashy each day. Sickening
Did anything come of the teatime goss? I don't follow the group but curious what was written and if there was a follow up...

gailJ

Chatty Member
It’s lovely to have the support of many, but ultimately the heartbreak and betrayal isn’t just what’s said and put out there it’s that their own daughter/sister/cousin/aunty is the one doing it.
Absolutely agree, and can never be erased.

AMFlogger

VIP Member
Have there been any insta stories in the last couple of hours?? My insta seems to be doing a weird thing and uploading stuff like 5-7 hours later, but only on my burner account.

HotAsChips

Chatty Member
Yep total failure. The 46th in Australia is crap after an upload. The first week they hit 4, and after 3 eps they're peaking at 46. Hopeless.
---

The breathing on the beach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Seriously would do anything that muppet Ashy tells her to do. Which is why Ashy loves her. But as Keiara said in the podcast breathing "is the source of life". No shit sherlock.
I laughed so hard when she said that 🤣🤣

that’s the type of intelligent response I’d expect from someone that cooks all their meals in a pot 😅

daisychaingirl

Where are they going away to? The hotel down the road agsin? Or are they branching out 30 minutes to the Gold Coast again 🤣
I think 30 mins away … big dads birthday
---
I think 30 mins away … big dads birthday
Next she will be going on about how hard it is to pack for a family of 5 to go away .. why doesn’t she do any cleaning at night or when the kids day sleep - oh that’s right that’s me time!
---
A few vlogs ago but geez .. wonder where she learnt the swear word??? You bogan K!! That’s my new name for her bogan K

Attachments

yivshiv

Chatty Member
Well this is a little curious.. a couple of hours ago it was on #110 on podtail. Now it's not on there at all... it wouldn't have dropped out of the Top 200 in a couple of hours.

It's just disappeared. Hmmmm..
---

Oh you KNOW that Kurt is definitely not the type to offer or give oral sex or worry too much about her pleasure. And yes, twice a day with 3 kids seems completely crazy to me. I've been married forever, but when my kids were her ages, it definitely was more like a 1-2 times a week deal.
Podcast is #58