Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Looks like they bought it? Who knows, those influencers like to fool us.
I had a snoop on who she follows today, not one artist or gallery on the list - I might have missed something as I scanned it but geez, she’s the worst.
She doesn’t follow a single artist. Doesn’t seem interact with other artists at all and had said before on her stories she doesnt ‘do’ galleries because they snubbed her when she first tried to get her work into them. (That might because she has no real artistic background or training/study).
She is a business woman absolutely, not an ‘artist’.
She has it good that’s for sure. Always happy out, so excited by all her ‘packing’, never seems to have a bad day at all.

Reactions: 3
Same! I find it mad how much she sells…for example her latest piece. There are 100’s if not thousands of amazing artists who create original paintings…why why why buy from her. It’s not art she’s selling it’s her “brand”
You could go to any craft fair in the country and find original art and support good artists.
How has she gotten away with the mickey mouse one?

Streakytanz

I’ve set up a new account and I can’t say much for fear of outing myself but I went to the same school as Audrey and I also know of her husband. They both come from money and they both have always wanted fame. It was just a case of how they were going to get it.
Haha excellent, she found her path to fame alright, poor quality but she got there, I suppose. It’s just a matter of reasoning with her selling a product, which she is doing, the falsehood is her claiming to be an artist and that it was her dream .... if it was, she might try learning some technique.
I’m sure you’ve got some interesting stories from your school days 😂

doritovnacho

I was dying to pick up one of the pieces as I really do love her prints & have two myself - but 180 quid for the jumper!! That’s more expensive than the prints themselves
I’m the same, I really like her prints, but I can’t justify €180 for jumper.

Reactions: 2

Streakytanz

Interesting. Any one know if they own or are renting? I'm just nosy :p
Looks like they bought it? Who knows, those influencers like to fool us.
I had a snoop on who she follows today, not one artist or gallery on the list - I might have missed something as I scanned it but geez, she’s the worst.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Created an account just so I could comment on this! I also went to the same school and can confirm everything posted above is true. I also had never heard of Sophie before reading this and couldn’t believe the similarity when I looked 😳
What was she like in school? I’d say everything was handed to her. A bit like her art career now being handed to her by all other influencers.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
How long before we see her gifted a new hairdryer after her latest story? No shame whatsoever

rhil

Anyone see her stories today. Talk about an absolute load of nonsense.
She literally could have said all that in one video 😅 also don’t actually think she is preggers now, she has been drinking on her Instagram stories the last while lol

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I never saw this Sophie Teas insta until today and my word is it so alike! And I’m looking back and I’m seeing Sophie was there way before her. I wonder does Sophie know AHA is seemingly using a lot of her work to do her own art. Not very cool

Im more surprised people buy her "art". Shes not good. Making a career from copying other artists 🙄
Same! I find it mad how much she sells…for example her latest piece. There are 100’s if not thousands of amazing artists who create original paintings…why why why buy from her. It’s not art she’s selling it’s her “brand”

rhill

Yeah the world is going to shit but sure yeah i want to spend 175 euros on a crappy AHA print 😆😆

Pinkle21

Apologies….. I made an error in my earlier comment when I said ‘clothing range’….. I obviously meant ‘apparel line’ !!! 😂😂😂
Would you be able?!!!

• Haha

Streakytanz

Created an account just so I could comment on this! I also went to the same school and can confirm everything posted above is true. I also had never heard of Sophie before reading this and couldn’t believe the similarity when I looked 😳
Welcome and what a brilliant username 😂. Great to hear the tea confirmed ... school tea and Sophie Tea!

Streakytanz

I wonder how her business is doing? I think her biggest seller was the pair of boobs a while back and that’s why she painted another pair even though it’s supposed to be limited edition. I keep coming back to it but she would be no where without all her Influencer friends
I had a look at her page. The second boobs pic is just as bad as the first. Simple isn’t always bad ….. but in her case….! I imagine it’s more difficult for her to sell her work in the autumn / winter - pinks aren’t very on theme and she sells to influencers.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I see she is going painting a similar painting to her boobs one again even though she claims they are all so unique. The whole country is dismal in lockdown and she comes on every day giving off an air of nothing has changed in her life and I’ll just make people buy my paintings for an extortionate amount. I get the feeling it’s only influencers who buy her stuff.