Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Streakytanz

I feel so bad for her. Her style was the original and the ideas were definitely stolen by AHA and many others I’ve seen after them being named on this thread. It must be so hard for her to see other people steal her ideas. It’s so fairly unique that any copy is instantly recognizable like Audreys when she does her “original” pieces.
I agree, it sucks. Some people can imitate her style quite well and should credit her. Audrey’s latest boob piece is probably a mere scribble in Sophie’s sketch pad. Horrendously lazy work for the prices she charges.

Reactions: 3

Lch_2020

She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse.

She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse

Has she never had her own ideas or does she just constantly rip off sophie tea?
I know art is subjective but audrey isnt good. The boob pic is shockingly bad. The body is just straight it has no form to it. Her newest piece is a complete copy of the work sophie did when she was stuck in a hotel in quarantine. Those pieces actually have meaning behind them and reflect what she went through.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Another pain of an insta hun selling clothes imported from China no doubt. Can’t stand her fakeness. Between herself and Crawford now I don’t know who is worse.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Who does she think she is charging €180 for a jumper. A complete joke. This wan would be nothing without the other insta huns buying her “prints” which in fact are pretty much a copy of Sophie Tea Art

rhill

I’m sorry but “HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS” grinds my ears. Does my head in. But regardless I’m so angry at this situation. She’s no artistic experience at all and all of sudden she’s featured on Irish independent as a top artist in Ireland. I feel for all those artists who have put in years to get way they are. All she has is other influencers promoting her work and that’s why she’s famous. To be honest I’ve seen other artists work which far superior. All her and that one Georgie Crawford do is try to out do each other promoting themselves.
Agree, drives me mad how animated she is on her stories. Unfortunately I do think that whole act is part of her success - being able to talk on camera etc. I'm a part time artist myself and wouldn't have the confidence to do that. I always thought it was way too convenient how she just fell into the art world, but of course having all those influencer friends helps too!! I think some of her art could be nice for kids, but the rest is so over hyped. I feel like she could upload a painting of anything and people would like 'omg so amazing, how do I buy this??' What the hell

Streakytanz

Great to see this thread! Messaged Audrey months ago to ask why she was copying Sophie Tea
I’m assuming there’s no response? There’s artistic licence of course, but they are far too similar. It’s a shame, she doesn’t even try to promote other artists or the art industry in Ireland. She doesn’t know her privilege.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Sophie Tea is airing her feelings on not being credited for ideas that were clearly stolen. View attachment 456257
I feel so bad for her. Her style was the original and the ideas were definitely stolen by AHA and many others I’ve seen after them being named on this thread. It must be so hard for her to see other people steal her ideas. It’s so fairly unique that any copy is instantly recognizable like Audreys when she does her “original” pieces.

Streakytanz

Audrey is featured small business on Today FM today, you’d think they would super struggling small business’ instead of Ms Prints-a-lot

Zeroclouds

The boob paintings will be no more soon... Sophie Tea is moving in different direction with her paintings so I'm sure we'll see the same with this one soon

Streakytanz

Some paintings printed on clothes. Geez, the girl wouldn’t be caught dead in her own ‘apparel’. But it’ll be a bought as a favour by the huns - worn once and never to be seen again. I was wondering what she would do next as she hasn’t been producing anything,