Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rhill

Haha excellent, she found her path to fame alright, poor quality but she got there, I suppose. It’s just a matter of reasoning with her selling a product, which she is doing, the falsehood is her claiming to be an artist and that it was her dream .... if it was, she might try learning some technique.
I’m sure you’ve got some interesting stories from your school days 😂
Her dream was to be an actress, which didn't work out. So she tried her hand at art, and it's taken off for her luckily. I agree she should try learn some technique. I thought some of her earlier pieces were good, like the giraffes and the pig, but all I see lately are pastel bums, dodgy hands and whatever is trending.

Reactions: 1

Cagney77

I do think that Georgie Crawford gave her a leg up so to speak she was forever talking about Audrey and her art, v similar to what u might find in the range for less.
Just on the good glow .... she didn’t pick some of the guests v well
Most listed on here 🤣

gggggirrrloo

I also went to the same school not in her year. Would have to say that Audrey is a lovely girl and was incredibly talented in school in both art and drama so it really is no surprise that she’s doing well now and wish her nothing but the best.

• Haha

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she is going to do another boobs one. I’m surprised in one way when she claims her work is all so unique. Is anyone getting a different ‘vibe’ from her stories the last while? Something seems off, less chatty, definitely not as chirpy as usual.
It’s all about sell sell sell

rhil

I’ve been thinking she must have been pregnant for a while but didn’t want to say it in case she had just gained weight. Also if she was referring to here, it’s not like Tattle is that well known - I only discovered it by accident

Missymeister

I wrote to presenter, Alison something, a nice message about supporting smaller business, she bit my head off and blocked me haha.
What did she say? The feckin cheek 😠. Can you post her contact details and I’ll message her about supporting small business too……really make her day 🥰

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I wonder how her business is doing? I think her biggest seller was the pair of boobs a while back and that’s why she painted another pair even though it’s supposed to be limited edition. I keep coming back to it but she would be no where without all her Influencer friends

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Just looking at her latest post “BFF’s”. Are the two thumbs completely different sizes or is it just me? As in one doesn’t even look like a thumb ?

Streakytanz

Thanks for that. I looked at Sophie Tea's Instagram and the likeness is uncanny. Too much to be a coincidence I think!
I agree, whatever about their style being similar, it’s the ideas that are so obvious as well as the colour palette. Not very legit really, and her work is very simple, since it’s her full time job she should focus on studio practice ... all she does is go in to it to pack prints,

I never saw this Sophie Teas insta until today and my word is it so alike! And I’m looking back and I’m seeing Sophie was there way before her. I wonder does Sophie know AHA is seemingly using a lot of her work to do her own art. Not very cool
Not cool at all.