Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Streakytanz

I also went to the same school not in her year. Would have to say that Audrey is a lovely girl and was incredibly talented in school in both art and drama so it really is no surprise that she’s doing well now and wish her nothing but the best.
Incredibly talented at art? You’re a good friend 👍

Reactions: 7

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Unreal how she blocked both of ye. Class A clown. Can’t take criticism obviously. Like as if she doesn’t get enough promotion from all other “influencers”. Same with Georgie Crawford and that god awful idea of a plastic water bottle for €16.99. Outrageous. Only influencers bought them from what she has shared

Streakytanz

I wrote to presenter, Alison something, a nice message about supporting smaller business, she bit my head off and blocked me haha.

• Wow
  • Haha

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but “HIIIIIIIII GUYYYYYSSSSS” grinds my ears. Does my head in. But regardless I’m so angry at this situation. She’s no artistic experience at all and all of sudden she’s featured on Irish independent as a top artist in Ireland. I feel for all those artists who have put in years to get way they are. All she has is other influencers promoting her work and that’s why she’s famous. To be honest I’ve seen other artists work which far superior. All her and that one Georgie Crawford do is try to out do each other promoting themselves.

Reactions: 6
There are 1000s of artists in Ireland that are incredible at what they do. But for me, she is not one of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Zeroclouds

I’m assuming there’s no response? There’s artistic licence of course, but they are far too similar. It’s a shame, she doesn’t even try to promote other artists or the art industry in Ireland. She doesn’t know her privilege.
No, no reply. First noticed with the bee paintings... then came the hearts and now the nudes. She doesn't even try to come up with a different angle or anything. Even the colour schemes are very similar. I just think its embarrassing for someone to blatantly copy someone else's work and pass it off as their own idea. Haha I sound very angry, I'm not -its just a pet peeve 😂

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I also went to the same school not in her year. Would have to say that Audrey is a lovely girl and was incredibly talented in school in both art and drama so it really is no surprise that she’s doing well now and wish her nothing but the best.
This is completely contradictory to what other people have said about her in school.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
€695 for the largest size in her latest piece. And it’s only a print. My word. I wanna know who buys this mediocracy. Proper artists must be at an all time low looking on at her

• Wow

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Great to see this thread! Messaged Audrey months ago to ask why she was copying Sophie Tea
Outrageously similar and definitely a copyright issue. I feel there’s so much fakeness behind her. And I feel so sorry for all those struggling artists who don’t have other influencers promoting their work

Reactions: 5

Keggsy

Chatty Member
So some sort of online conference or something has her speaking about art and how it is important for kids in school. Do these people not realize there are real artists out there struggling like hell and she’s just got in the game by her influencer friends. It’s an absolute disgrace if you ask me. Give the real artists a platform like that to promote themselves. Shocking

Streakytanz

I think she’ll follow Sophie Tea’s lead and I do feel sorry for Sophie. She’s put in the work over the years
Yes, me too, it’s a real shame. Sophie has addressed this before as a lot of people contact her about blatant stealing of her ideas. She said she struggled with it at first but now sees it as a compliment. I guess Sophie knows she’s untouchable and is seriously bringing home the bacon ..... I mean, she’s has a gallery on Carnaby Street!! I’m not a massive fan of the nudes so I’m looking forward to what she does next. She’s untrained, like Audrey, but is very creative and obviously is super business savvy. Also just sticks to art and seems to be pretty sound.

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
As someone who has a sister that is an artist and we have had this discussion about reproductions but Audrey cannot sell any drawings of Disney characters unless she has obtained a license from them to do so. People can draw or paint a character for their own personal use but not for financial gain. If she has not been granted a licence to do this this she can be reported to the Walt Disney company for infringement on Disney's copyright.

Milk_no_sugar

She is definitely over-hyped, her work is nice and good enough but not to the scale she is selling it. She was in the right place, at the right time and with the right friends - I can’t believe the amount of prints she sells. It seems she painted ten pieces, got prints made and sells the shit out of them. I absolutely hate the new bum painting - it’s just so ugly and cartoonish, but the pastel brigade will keep her in business. She is stealing a lot of ideas from Sophie T who is another one churning them out to the influencers, but at least she is constantly creating new pieces. As an artist myself it’s very demotivating, getting prints made is expensive and she can afford to rent a studio and the marketing all within a year. Crazy. Maybe I’m envious but I also think the work isn’t all it’s made out to be. And the ‘hiii guyyyyysss’ is irritating.
Just found this thread- thank you for pointing out the Sophie T comparison!! Deffo ripped her off, I’m also an artist and so infuriated by her!! It’s like if you market it well enough on the gram you can sell anything🤯😩

Heygooooyyyyzzzzz

Created an account just so I could comment on this! I also went to the same school and can confirm everything posted above is true. I also had never heard of Sophie before reading this and couldn’t believe the similarity when I looked 😳

Streakytanz

I see she is going painting a similar painting to her boobs one again even though she claims they are all so unique. The whole country is dismal in lockdown and she comes on every day giving off an air of nothing has changed in her life and I’ll just make people buy my paintings for an extortionate amount. I get the feeling it’s only influencers who buy her stuff.
Two circles with dots in the middle.... so realistic.

Keggsy

Chatty Member
She doesn’t follow a single artist. Doesn’t seem interact with other artists at all and had said before on her stories she doesnt ‘do’ galleries because they snubbed her when she first tried to get her work into them. (That might because she has no real artistic background or training/study).
She is a business woman absolutely, not an ‘artist’.
She has it good that’s for sure. Always happy out, so excited by all her ‘packing’, never seems to have a bad day at all.
Exactly to all of this. She didn’t get snubbed when she went to a gallery. She wasn’t an artist. That was the issue. She has just been promoted by all her influencer friends. Her drawings are mediocre at best. Especially for the price. There’s no way someone is that happy all the time. Still don’t understand what she meant to today about the cat family and the meaning behind them. My god she talks some shite