Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she's changed since she's got more and more followers. I started following because of PTWM and because she was local to me, but I did like what she posted. Now she just seems to love herself that bit too much, the ego is massive!

Reactions: 4
Her lip tattoo looks as if it hasn't worked? Its not subtle, it's non existent.

Reactions: 6
I really think she needs to lay off the sunbathing and sit more in the shade.. I get it she enjoys the sun, but it’s really doing her skin no favours at all.. bet she uses no sun protection either

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think her lips look a bit rubbish? I know nothing about lip tattoos, but they don't look much different to me. Do you go back and get them redone?

Reactions: 8
I wondered why she never smiles, but in her latest reel you see her smiling a lot. Her teeth are very crooked. She said she is getting Invisalign (I think that is what it is called). Is that a brace?

Reactions: 1
I wondered why she never smiles, but in her latest reel you see her smiling a lot. Her teeth are very crooked. She said she is getting Invisalign (I think that is what it is called). Is that a brace?
Invisalign is an alternative to braces.
It's similar to a retainer that's worn after orthodontic treatment, to prevent the teeth from drifting.
I think Asteroid will look so much better with straight teeth.
Maybe she should cut back on the sunbathing and & have a few PDO threads.
She'll be almost as good as new! 😆

Hello! Drifted over after following this leathery woman from following a rather ghastly “woman” that scams huns by making them think she runs a charity for domestic violence victims (if you know you know).
Anyhoo, how in the HELL are we supposed to know if she’s bought stuff, been gifted or is promoting products that she has been paid to do… don’t they have to #gifted or #Ad everything? Can’t just go round saying “I’ve been sent this and it’s really good etc etc etc…” and spend a few stories gushing about a product! without us knowing if she’s being paid or not…
also LEAVE THE FILTERS ALONE!!

Reactions: 7
Her skin looks dryer than the Sahara. Yes, you can be too tanned. That bikini is rank. It’s a shared pool I think, she is in an apartment. Imagine seeing her sitting there.

• Haha
Surely she has breast implants? They really don't match the rest of her 😐.
I'm sure she has said / it has been said before on here that she has. Fair play to her, they look great, but no-one other than Simon needs to see that.

She does have a fab figure but Christ on a bike she loves herself doesn't she?

Reactions: 2