Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linkylu

Chatty Member
So distasteful using her daughters wedding as a way to sell and promote others clothes too! Not classy at all 😔 her poor daughter being used for engagement...is nothing sacred??!!
Doubt the daughter minds, she seems well on board with all the nonsense, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

Reactions: 7

Aussie

VIP Member
My favourite fuck up of hers is when she got a gifted designer dress remade at a local dressmaker & posted (bragged) about it. The designer saw & flipped her lid!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cheerios78

I don’t think she can be struggling to that extent tbh. I would imagine her house is mortgage free after selling her previous in an expensive area and her husband would be on a good pension as ex met police. I do however think she tries to live a champagne lifestyle and wants to come across as super hipster. The selling of clothes is irritating in the extreme, especially as she insists on friends and family payment to cut costs for her and make the buyer vulnerable in the process. It also grinds my gears that she can bang on about sustainability when she has such a huge wardrobe and rarely wears the same thing twice.
Last irritation is the obsession with followers and staying relevant. She will literally cling onto any bandwagon trending. A few months ago it was all “oh I wee myself, I’m having to stick these balls in everyday” (while swinging them about, hopefully washed, in front of the camera). The other week she was bouncing about on a trampoline. So either these balls do work miracles or she didn’t have an issue to begin with.

• Sick
Reactions: 6

MrsOgre

VIP Member
The clinic assistant took the photos at the wrong angle so she had to take her own, I thought she was extremely vain already but this is next level. She admitted she used to bake herself in the sun with no protection and had ruined her skin so having these procedures done is like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Just looked at Astrid's ig and been crying with laughter. That's a couple of hundred pounds well spent to end up looking so awful. Can't wait for ptwm to copy her😂

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
She is just vain and narcissistic, like most influencers. Needing the top up of validation even for things like bruises.

Cheerios78

What a week. Daughters wedding number 2 (I’ve never heard of 2 full blown weddings within a few weeks, maybe I haven’t lived)?
Arty poses, drinking, see through tops, pinching her daughters bum and filming it, more drinking, plastic baps out on the beach, outfit of the day, fell on arse, another drink, sad face crying post and lots of attention, hen do prancing around, sling made of headband, one more drink, ball bag chicken leg skin close up, wedding day outfit, lots of drink, post about hangover, arty day at beach with lots of other arty people, one for the road, early night.

jeeeeeessssssus the woman exhausts me 😱

• Haha

Ozzy11

This is turning into a rave thread so im out cant be arsed...i still stand by the mates with ptwm is vile and using filters for everything lol even for her fricking dogs and garden!! Wtf?? She is a try hard show off with nothing much to say apart from whisper "this is also in a small size but it comes up big on me""...😴😴😴😴😴😴😂😂😂

Cady1954

VIP Member
Why does her neck not look as smooth as her face?? Oh, wait a filter. One day I hope she comes flying off that bastard one-handed bike it will serve her right. Fucking narcissist

Cheerios78

too bored, too rich, too much time. She’s just insufferable at this point.
I don’t understand the need to be transparent about the procedure she’s had done, she never has been before? She must have had some kind of threading or lifts for years as her eyebrows are so arched.
It’s all getting boring and repetitive now, not to mention disgustingly expensive (however much is gifted). Everything is so reminiscent of the “emperor’s new clothes”
Influencers like her have had their day. No way she is legitimately amassing 1000s of new followers daily.

• Heart

Catlady1

VIP Member
Those wiggly try on reels she does get on my nerves. I mean her hubby does look quite fit wiggling around in his undies but I’ve seen enough of her wiggling around in her bra and pants to last me a lifetime!!

• Sick