Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg on the walk with the dog and the filter slips!
Didn't she say "make up free" because of her skin treatment and then goes to show said treatment being done with mascara and eyeshadow?! The fibbing obviously catches on with that friend group.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s turning into ptwm with her use of the word lush. I thought a woman like her may have a slightly better vocabulary. I still piss myself laughing when she shares the footage of her falling over though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not one story on the gifted night away was marked as such either. She’s very fast and loose with story declarations. As in, she never declares them!

Reactions: 5
Whats the etiquette of doing makeup tutorials with filters i think its terrible you cant see the products clearly, never mind her true skin. Which noonday cares about we sll have wrinkles pigments etc 🙂

Whats the etiquette of doing makeup tutorials with filters i think its terrible you cant see the products clearly, never mind her true skin. Which noonday cares about we sll have wrinkles pigments etc 🙂
I report her to Instagram every time she does it in the hope she will be shadow banned. Nonlick so far.

Why does she seem to invite people round just to be props in her photos (that poor old Simon probably has to take) 🙄

Simon needs to find himself a pair of balls and tell her to duck off!

It’s against the guidance to sell products using filtered images now, or at the very least it should be declared. the asa have specific rules on it

You can tell she’s been spending a lot of time with PTWM, she’s constantly doing the covert filming like her. Simon’s getting properly pissed off with it, isn’t he?

Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s been spending a lot of time with PTWM, she’s constantly doing the covert filming like her. Simon’s getting properly pissed off with it, isn’t he?
And she's swearing a lot more like her heroine Rach 🙄.

Why is she spraying root cover up in her face to make ot look like she has freckles...wtf?!

• Haha