Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Two massive weddings each over the course of several days involving multiple outfits and hundreds of look at me poses is so over the top. It’s all so much showing off. It really gets under my skin. They’ll probably be divorced in a couple of years.! People who get married with all this showing off don’t really understand what marriage is all about.?

Reactions: 7

VCJR

VIP Member
New photos of Asteroid in a giant baby dress, legs at a 90⁰ angle as usual 🙄.
She will have all sorts of wildlife getting in if she doesn't adopt a more ladylike position soon.

• Haha

BoccadiLupo

The doxxing was absolutely awful. Made me realise how unable she is to take the tiniest bit of criticism, and feels the need to lash out in the nastiest way possible as well as to invite everyone in to say oh no you're amazing. In fact, her eyebrows ARE terrible. She is a vacuous self absorbed attention seeker.

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Aha! I’ve been looking for this thread for months.

I’ll start with the Friday dancing 🤣. I literally piss myself laughing. She’s like a female Michael Barrymore and someone needs to tell her to sit the fuck down as she’s as stiff as a board 🤦‍♀️

Once she’s sat down she needs to turn off her filters as she’s now a laughing joke that she’s a prized catfish 🙄
A female Michael Barrymore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I wonder how Asteroid is feeling now she's about to officially join the Patchwork chain of stores.
ie, a launderette pretending to be a women's centre & now the nearby tat shop, that will be selling Wilby Wow jumpers & other overpriced tat.
Is Asteroid happy to be helping to line the pockets of the local con woman?
I can't believe Simon is allowing it.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
She paints Brixham to be this quirky, quaint little fishing port.
"Look at me being all quirky with my clothes in this quaint little place"
It's rough as a badgers arse, it's a working fishing port. :LOL:
Have to disagree with you there, I love it :love: But I bloody hate it that she's claimed it for herself, she's a blow in....only been here 5 mins!
Wonder what the locals really think of her cycling round in her outfits! Bet she’s a laughing stock she must stick out like a sore thumb
I've only seen her once, walking her dogs. Said a fellow dog walker style "good morning" and she literally turned away! Rude as! I did like her outfit though :ROFLMAO:

She’s advertising a £650 skirt, do these women not read the bloody room? People using food banks and she’s flouncing around in a tulle skirt that’s worth half an average months wage almost 😡🙄

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Without the filters and daft posing she looks so much nicer. Her style is great and she really suits it but she just gives me the creeps, that video with wibble was so weird and her friendship with PayPal money stealing ptwm just ruins her chances of being likeable.

jxhx

VIP Member
I'm sorry but her haircut is a mess. It doesn't look nice at all, the bob was much nicer.

Maryberry

I actually quite like her , think her house is nice and i do love her style - however the fact shes friends with ptwm is putting me right off her , i will unfollow soon.

Mmm so the o e handed bike ride is on a Ebike and she saying she getting another one next week and tagging the brand. If it’s gifted they should hang their head in shame about re no helmet wearing. Especially when remember her BFF ratchet the part working mummy done a post as she had “worked” with a paediatrician regarding helmet safety.
I am all for her riding bikes and I don’t mind Astrid but come on she is no getting any younger she needs to protect her bones and skull.

Hello! Drifted over after following this leathery woman from following a rather ghastly “woman” that scams huns by making them think she runs a charity for domestic violence victims (if you know you know).
Anyhoo, how in the HELL are we supposed to know if she’s bought stuff, been gifted or is promoting products that she has been paid to do… don’t they have to #gifted or #Ad everything? Can’t just go round saying “I’ve been sent this and it’s really good etc etc etc…” and spend a few stories gushing about a product! without us knowing if she’s being paid or not…
also LEAVE THE FILTERS ALONE!!

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Wow the hair . What are the two side flick pieces ?? She says she loves it but I don’t think she does . The sun damaged skin and now the short hair looking her age even more now .