Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Seeing this shocked me. If it had happened a year ago/year and a half ago, I wouldn’t have been so surprised. I can’t imagine filing for divorce just a couple weeks after having a baby. Wonder if it’s been brewing for a long time or if there was a final straw.

I hope the best for them and the girls, certainly can’t be easy.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite weird, surely someone could have kept it ticking over and she could still have stepped back.
Pregnancy maybe? Or somethings going on with her mom? She tan a lot of the shop anyway.
I agree! There’s clearly something else going on behind the scenes. I know a lot of people are speculating that her and Parker are splitting up but I think it’s more likely he decided he didn’t want to be on social media anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mayday

VIP Member
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to revive it because she named her daughter...COVE. I think thats worse than Grey.

• Heart

cumglaze

She’s posted something (clearly from a while ago as she said she was 3 days post baby) that Parker had visited the new baby separately to her. It really makes me wonder how long there’s been issues and if they were already very much separated during her pregnancy (I assume yes, but not sure of the extent)

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.
Yasmyn Switzer (I think that's how you spell her name) did this after she was told she was having a boy then it was a girl. Literally made a video where she was like "sigh, guess it's a girl after all."
How their kids are going to feel seeing that on the internet in a few years makes me sad

• Sad

gee13

VIP Member
She's so dull to watch now a days. And this whole oh I don't know if il share the gender or share the name .. it's boring no one cares.

geminigirl24

Finding it very odd that parker is not in the vlogs anymore she put in her previous video that it was because he’s with the girls and she doesn’t want to film them but in the vlog I just watched she says that both girls are asleep and she’s opening packages and all we see is parker’s arm idk it’s just weird to me. He literally has his own channel

Reactions: 5

CW1994

Can’t believe she’s selling presets for $50
I actually quite like her and Parker, I only started watching them again recently and really didn't like them initially by they've definitely grown.

On the other hand, $50 for presets is ridiculous.

gee13

VIP Member
I love how she was like oh why were people looking on my YouTube when I haven't uploaded in ages .. 🤣 like she's so shocked that with all her followers there's most likely people checking to see if she's uploaded .. such a shock to her yea right!

dollyac

Following this whole thing is just WILD. I’m unhealthily obsessed hahaha. It’s quite an interesting dynamic, and I’m not sure Aspyn will ever address it.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
You literally just listed the reasons I don’t watch her anymore! She rushed into having the life she said she wanted - realised it wasn’t it- and isn’t even trying to make the most of it. Even when she just had Cove she seemed happier. I honestly think she’s depressed, and would benefit from stepping away from socials to get herself together
Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She thought that getting married and having kids so close in age was the life she wanted so she rushed to make it happen as soon as she could and now she’s like “fuuuuuuck why aren’t I happy”
I also don’t understand why they need a nanny when they barely make any content either? It’s just ridiculous at this point and I fully don’t understand how they make enough money to still sustain their excessive lifestyle

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
It's harsh to say but, don't try to get pregnant if you are planning to get separated. The baby is not going to mend your relationship

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Call me a thicko, but all her vlogs are (mostly) sitting in car alone, ordering food and coffee for herself and chatting. Her target audience is mostly between 16-22 years who are not a parent in real life. And the comments are mostly on how great parent she is for involving in kids and having time for themselves 🤷

• Haha