Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I scrolled back on her feed and she was way more blonde when she was pregnant with L. I’d never have believed they’d have another!

Reactions: 2
Didn't see that coming! Thought she wanted a bigger age gap between #2 and the third! Or is that all chat so people don't expect it!

Reactions: 1
She did it to see!
do we know how much she makes? How can they afford this lavish lifestyle - feel like she barely makes content these days?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I love how she was like oh why were people looking on my YouTube when I haven't uploaded in ages .. 🤣 like she's so shocked that with all her followers there's most likely people checking to see if she's uploaded .. such a shock to her yea right!

Reactions: 5
I hope those naive girls, who adore her making motherhood look so easy, have a sneak peek into her arrays of helpers and nannies. Parker looks like he's done.

Reactions: 6
I hope those naive girls, who adore her making motherhood look so easy, have a sneak peek into her arrays of helpers and nannies. Parker looks like he's done.
I really hate content creators like this. She thinks that by making videos about how her girls like playing with kitchen utensils instead of Montessori toys makes her relatable.

Wait what!!?
I know my husband takes good care of my kids, still I would be panicking to rush home after gym to help him, and not waiting for my coffee and snacks and random chit-chat in car for hours. The work gets easy when one has help in the house. She surely has a nanny and a house cleaner

Reactions: 4
I know my husband takes good care of my kids, still I would be panicking to rush home after gym to help him, and not waiting for my coffee and snacks and random chit-chat in car for hours. The work gets easy when one has help in the house. She surely has a nanny and a house cleaner
Why would you need to rush home from the gym and not go for a coffee and a chat with a friend because your husband is with his own kids?

Reactions: 4
Because we belong to working class bees. I would have all the time in the world to sit in car, if I had privilege of nannies (which is not readily available in my country), and my husband has his job, unlike Parker.

Reactions: 3
Aspyn came back into my YT feed with her pregnancy announcement of Baby #3, hadn't seen her channel pop up since she had #2 and l was shocked at the look of her, to be honest l had to check who it was twice because she's like a shadow of her former self with her eyes bulging from her gaunt face, yes she's always been thin but boy does she look emancipated and unwell, even her speech is slow and her thoughts appeared delayed like she's on heavy anti depressant medication. Is there something seriously medically wrong with her that l have missed over the past 2 years. Her BFF Lauren is exactly the same as before but Aspyns had the wind knocked out of her.
---
*emanciated*

• Sad
Aspyn came back into my YT feed with her pregnancy announcement of Baby #3, hadn't seen her channel pop up since she had #2 and l was shocked at the look of her, to be honest l had to check who it was twice because she's like a shadow of her former self with her eyes bulging from her gaunt face, yes she's always been thin but boy does she look emancipated and unwell, even her speech is slow and her thoughts appeared delayed like she's on heavy anti depressant medication. Is there something seriously medically wrong with her that l have missed over the past 2 years. Her BFF Lauren is exactly the same as before but Aspyns had the wind knocked out of her.
---
*emanciated*
I was really surprised with her announcement too. From what I gather she is a very calculated selfish person and pregnancy is very hard on her so why would she put herself through something she doesn't enjoy for the heck of it? She certainly doesn't care about anyone's opinion and seems like she's on SM just to get brand deals. Also it's weird how she showed her kids all along and suddenly stopped out of the blue without an explanation. Nothing about her is transparent or genuine. It's money money money and a picture perfect family I guess. Ive also wondered if she just wanted to have a boy and get it over with but it appears she doesn't care either way. Just wants to get it over with and move on like here I'm done with my life goals. I'm going to chill now. I wonder what's really going on with her.

Reactions: 3
---
*emanciated*
Since she went vegan I think she has looked super washed out, when she was veggie she looked much healthier, I wonder if she's not eating in a balanced way and is missing some supplements, especially while nursing.
---
---
*emanciated*
Since she went vegan I think she has looked super washed out, when she was veggie she looked much healthier, I wonder if she's not eating in a balanced way and is missing some supplements, especially while nursing.