Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gee13

VIP Member
I thought they hadn't seemed right for ages but I'm shocked at the timing of this if it's real? 🤔

Reactions: 5

lilnori

I remember an argument between them, in which she was talking negatively about the mormon church I think around the time Roe v Wade was overturned. I remember Parker wasn’t sensitive to it and she got mad at him (queen!!). I do get a feeling that she is becoming more and more progressive, esp with her sister being so openly bisexual and so on, and Parker is still a Utah dude. Maybe they have disagreed on where to live between Utah and California.
I also feel like something much more personal/dark could be happening, so I totally respect the break. Just wondering like everyone else whether it could be a split. Parker hasn’t posted online since Christmas?

strawb

VIP Member
Agreed! There is definitely something going on behind the scenes but I don’t think her marriage has anything to do with it
i feel so sorry for her though as i think it's obvious something negative is happening 😔 i quite like her, i like how genuine she is and always speaks her mind no matter if her opinion is ''on trend'' or not

S1920

VIP Member
I still can't belive she paired Lola with Cove. I know it's personal but for me they don't pair well at all. I really dislike the name Lola but I like Cove and that style so I guess it was just me being disappointed because thought I might discover another cool name ha ha!

Reactions: 4

strawb

VIP Member
hmm, so it's her bday today, parker hasn't posted anything at all, and when i went to her insta the full name was just 'aspyn ovard', i'm pretty sure it was 'aspyn ovard ferris'? i guess we'll know for sure if he doesn't post anything for her bday

sasbeep

VIP Member
I know my husband takes good care of my kids, still I would be panicking to rush home after gym to help him, and not waiting for my coffee and snacks and random chit-chat in car for hours. The work gets easy when one has help in the house. She surely has a nanny and a house cleaner
Why would you need to rush home from the gym and not go for a coffee and a chat with a friend because your husband is with his own kids?

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I love how on the latest vlog she’s trying to act like cove only watches a few mins of tv per day and when she does this that educational show Miss Rachel - wtf? They don’t seem to ever take her out anywhere and they’re always home and she is obsessed with paw patrol! I’m sure she watches more tv than she is trying to make us believe

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Wait what!!?
I know my husband takes good care of my kids, still I would be panicking to rush home after gym to help him, and not waiting for my coffee and snacks and random chit-chat in car for hours. The work gets easy when one has help in the house. She surely has a nanny and a house cleaner

Liveatlauren

Avery posted a TT and there is quite clearly no baby on their “slaycation”🤢. I bet P drove the whole fam to the southern Utah house and the girls drove to the hotel from there.
Leaving newborn and the two girls with P to visit Ps family? 😬
She also mentioned driving 2.5h to the hotel, someone on Reddit mentioned that’s how far it is away from the southern Utah house.
I think it’s wrong that shes tried to imply that the baby was with her at the hotel. She’s been exposed by Avery

squish1997

On another note, how is this woman wearing white all the time with no postpartum belly either? She does not look like she had a baby.

ekm0236

Chatty Member
No not really - the Reddit threads the moment are mainly focusing on her road trip and their shock that she went on a overnight stay without the baby!
Was it overnight? Reddit is insane. It is so sad that mums are still the villains in how they navigate motherhood.

yes it is not ideal if she was away from the baby but mums mental health is also sooooo important. Maybe with a divorce, a difficult early birth, her sister whisked her away for her to recoup and reinvigorate her aspyn.
Anyway… every birth, every baby and every situation is different and parents should have the right to do what’s best for them in the situation without being made to be a selfish incompetent mum...