Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really surprised with her announcement too. From what I gather she is a very calculated selfish person and pregnancy is very hard on her so why would she put herself through something she doesn't enjoy for the heck of it? She certainly doesn't care about anyone's opinion and seems like she's on SM just to get brand deals. Also it's weird how she showed her kids all along and suddenly stopped out of the blue without an explanation. Nothing about her is transparent or genuine. It's money money money and a picture perfect family I guess. Ive also wondered if she just wanted to have a boy and get it over with but it appears she doesn't care either way. Just wants to get it over with and move on like here I'm done with my life goals. I'm going to chill now. I wonder what's really going on with her.
I think her first pregnancy was a breeze, the second was rough so l don't get it either. She sure does bang on alot about money for someone "living the dream" she seems very unhappy.

Reactions: 1
I think her first pregnancy was a breeze, the second was rough so l don't get it either. She sure does bang on alot about money for someone "living the dream" she seems very unhappy.
she very clearly just wants as much free stuff as possible but is extremely unhappy with her life. influencer culture and redecorating every 2 mins has left her empty as a person with no drive and nothing to do all day.

Reactions: 3
Definitely think she's lost her spark for YouTube and SM - she's like she can't really be arsed most of the time, even with her appearance. She just posts to stay in peoples subs. She wants to be like amberfillerup with all the kids and picture perfect life but she doesn't have the drive that amber does.

Her Reddit page is weird tho I hope everything they speculate about is fake😞

Her Reddit page is weird tho I hope everything they speculate about is fake😞
We’re never going to know if they’re right until Aspyn comes out and says it herself, but someone who lives locally recently saw them out and said that appearances would lead them to believe the rumors are true.
As awful as it is, and I hope it’s not true, I do think it explains soo much of their behavior the last nine or so months.

• Sad
Me too😞 I don't like the way Aspyn keeps uploading back pictures of them because it feeds into the Reddit rumours, like if youre not showing the girls then don't show anything.

Reactions: 2
Just went for a nosey, sorry but that's too far. It's clearly someone desperate for whatever reason for Aspyn to show her kids again that they make up this awful stuff thinking she will show them to prove it wrong. No wonder she's keeping them hidden if this is what she deals with. Disgusting.

Just went for a nosey, sorry but that's too far. It's clearly someone desperate for whatever reason for Aspyn to show her kids again that they make up this awful stuff thinking she will show them to prove it wrong. No wonder she's keeping them hidden if this is what she deals with. Disgusting.
Agree. Why has she not removed the old pictures though if she wants to keep it private now? They’re still quite high up

Agree. Why has she not removed the old pictures though if she wants to keep it private now? They’re still quite high up
I think she could just remove herself off the internet and be done with YT for all the interest/enthusiasm she has for videos these days.

She's so dull to watch now a days. And this whole oh I don't know if il share the gender or share the name .. it's boring no one cares.

Reactions: 6
Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.
Yasmyn Switzer (I think that's how you spell her name) did this after she was told she was having a boy then it was a girl. Literally made a video where she was like "sigh, guess it's a girl after all."
How their kids are going to feel seeing that on the internet in a few years makes me sad

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She didn't put the reveal in her latest gender reveal video? I saw it on IG but can't find it on youtube...

I still don’t understand why they sold their dream house? Is it cause they couldn’t afford it anymore?