Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she shared a memory with parker so i don't think they're separating

IMG_5663.png

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind
Something tells me that the delaying of their house build was a blessing in disguise. For them to realize that maybe staying in Utah wasn’t what would make them happy.
I am pretty sure that the house cost them waaaay more than anticipated too, due to delays, interest rates skyrocketing. Maybe it was more sensible to sell than

Reactions: 4
she posted a video titled 'an honest update on my life' saying she wants to show less of her kids and spend more family time and that's about it!

Reactions: 1
I found it odd she claimed to have no updates about the house!
it was the most bland uninteresting life update with her rambling saying shes not really taking a break from youtube but just po sting whenver she wants... seems like a break from youtube to me but okay

Reactions: 2
There’s been a lot of info/hearsay on her Reddit page if anyone is interested. Quite horrible if it’s all true.

One of her daughters has a serious illness and is not doing well. It was discovered during their Cali trip in January, which is why she went MIA. Also explains why she keeps alluding to another break in the near future.

(Again, not my info! Relaying what has been said. There are more specifics out there but seeing as it’s not confirmed by Aspyn, don’t want to post them all.)

Any thought on her new video, I feel like her explanation is not very convincing,

Call me a thicko, but all her vlogs are (mostly) sitting in car alone, ordering food and coffee for herself and chatting. Her target audience is mostly between 16-22 years who are not a parent in real life. And the comments are mostly on how great parent she is for involving in kids and having time for themselves 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finding it very odd that parker is not in the vlogs anymore she put in her previous video that it was because he’s with the girls and she doesn’t want to film them but in the vlog I just watched she says that both girls are asleep and she’s opening packages and all we see is parker’s arm idk it’s just weird to me. He literally has his own channel

Reactions: 5
hmm true! just her pic of her in the paw patrol thing, looks like a lil bump? probs lighting
I think it’s certain outfits she wears! Like at the beginning of her latest video she looks more curvy but it’s the cut of her joggers I think

Oh wow, good spot! That definitely doesn’t look like a photo from when she was pregnant with Lola. I feel like she has mentioned so many times that she’s happy with 2 though recently 🙈😂 maybe it wasn’t planned and that was her whole “I’m leaving YouTube?”