Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beatrix246

Aspyn strikes me as wanting all her children with the same father. So to me it makes sense if she wanted a third, her and Parker would have one more together.

Honestly I'm both shocked and not shocked she filed for divorce. I know how much she wanted to replicate her mum's life wit the four children, being a young mum. So I always assumed she too would get a divorce from Parker, but it just seems so soon.

Reactions: 12

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Just saw on Reddit that Aspyn has filed for divorce e, which explains why they sold the house but doesn’t explain why they had a baby if things were rocky

• Wow
Reactions: 11

PrePackingPrep

Nah, it's not normal to take a break from your three week old. Especially if the baby had been in the NICU and therefore not with you from the start. Aspyn knows it's wrong too. That's why she tried to make it look like she had all the kids with her.

Reactions: 10

sasbeep

VIP Member
She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy
And they all look the same! I can’t tell a single one of her houses apart from the last.

Reactions: 10

Poppadom

Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
I feel like they’ve been trialing a separation for a long long time and that’s why the new build house was sold because neither one of them was going to live in it alone and they needed the money. I think they accidentally got pregnant or briefly got back together and got pregnant but it didn’t work.

They have 2 houses in UT I bet they’ll each keep one and I wouldn’t be surprised if Aspyn bought a house in California and spent a lot of time there with her kids and sister.

binlova

VIP Member
Seeing this shocked me. If it had happened a year ago/year and a half ago, I wouldn’t have been so surprised. I can’t imagine filing for divorce just a couple weeks after having a baby. Wonder if it’s been brewing for a long time or if there was a final straw.

I hope the best for them and the girls, certainly can’t be easy.
and thats why you don't get married just so you can have sex. The mormon views of not living together etc are so outdated and getting married so young is not helping either

trudyjudy007

Chatty Member
Her Reddit thread is disgusting and out of control. It’s basically agreed on there that they’ve divorced for medical/insurance reasons. I wanted to come here to discuss it as we’re probably all not American and I keep getting downvoted anyway.

I understand things are so different in America but it just doesn’t compute to me that they would divorce for that reason. People worse off than them with medical bills don’t divorce, they are extremely well off, have just sold a huge custom new build and have a second house they could sell if needed. I also presume it’s fraud? They knew their divorce would draw attention so it doesn’t make sense that it’s as simple as divorcing and one parent claiming medical aid.

I so don’t want to believe the rumours about their oldest, it’s horrible beyond belief. People on Reddit are commenting on her videos asking is it true and finding it funny/outrageous when she blocks them. I have always been pro-snark and think influencers should be discussed but Aspyns is the first thread that I think some kind of action should be taken against because they’re harassing her. They’ve even made a second ‘no rules’ snark where you can say and do anything you want without getting banned.

binlova

VIP Member
all the baby talk about not having his family there or coming to visit the baby early etc. Its pretty interesting now.
Interesting to see how the divorce plays out in a few years, who has custody etc, as Aspyn noticable does less child care than Parker but without her income will he be a stay at home dad?

Reactions: 8

sasbeep

VIP Member
Nah come on, Aspyn will be fine she has made more than enough money. They own several properties, at least one is mortgage free. She will have made bank! Parker might have had a few years doing a “proper job” but he worked minimum wage cleaning pools and doing something like pest control. He’s been a SAHD since he was like 22 and has no degree.
A lot of their businesses are listed as joint so he will have money from that, but it’s hardly off his own back.

Obviously all these videos are prefilmed but I find it mental that she filmed them all in the first place and that she’s being her most active on TikTok ever while all this is going on!

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Ugh it’s ridiculous but at the same time I’m not surprised. She’s what? 24? And she’s done everything she wants to do, so she’s like “now what?”

puresoul

Say what you say about them, but they do seem like good parents, at least from what I've seen on their vlogs. Curious to see how they'll handle two kids, but it's not like they have a lot to do -- seem to be at home majority of the time.

poppyflower

ok, never buy presets because they only work on the image which the preset was made. you buy LUTS not presets, and those presets are sooooo basic it takes 10 minutes in photoshop. all she does it increases the brightness, changes the hue and contrasts. I'm a retouch artist, have been for 10 years and it makes me laugh seeing these girls so desperate that there willing to pay $50-$100 on something that 1. will not work on there images 2. something literally you can youtube and learn yourself in 1second.

Reactions: 7

Bougieb

She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy

hanhiyaaa

has she just completely dropped off the face of YouTube and insta lately? No house update? No video in weeks - one insta post that looks like they’re back in Utah - fully they’ve just disappeared, something definitely has been going on

Elelel

I didn’t watch the reel, although I make focaccia pretty regularly and this recipe makes zero sense without the video.

“sloppy” is a term nobody wants to see in relation to food unless it’s a sloppy Joe. Yuck.

Spelling issues -
Warp = wrap
No = now
Forces = force

10-15 minutes - most focaccias take more like 30 minutes? I’m confused by this short length of time. How thin is she making the bread?

Her serving suggestions being a whole extra step seems strange.

PS - the recipe isn’t in her cookbook.. irrelevant.

UPDATE - I watched 30 seconds and her mix looks AWFUL. sloppy is correct, and that is NOT how it should look. Yuck yuck yuck.
Hey hey this maybe meant to be on sezzys thread??

• Haha

toanna1

Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She thought that getting married and having kids so close in age was the life she wanted so she rushed to make it happen as soon as she could and now she’s like “fuuuuuuck why aren’t I happy”
I also don’t understand why they need a nanny when they barely make any content either? It’s just ridiculous at this point and I fully don’t understand how they make enough money to still sustain their excessive lifestyle
I agree! Especially with her sister living her life without settling down , I guess Aspyn is feeling remorse. There is no romance between her and Parker, he always acts like a teenager who wants to win an argument and she dismisses him almost all the time even on cam.
Parker literally made a career by dating and marrying her and all his wealth comes through her , who knows if she is giving him a tough time about that .

• Wow

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I hope those naive girls, who adore her making motherhood look so easy, have a sneak peek into her arrays of helpers and nannies. Parker looks like he's done.

Reactions: 6