Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andyakafrenchie

I’ve seen that theory too, and Aspyn has made it clear that that’s something she wants, but they own multiple properties! Surely they would keep this big house they’ve had made to their specifications to live in when visiting Utah, and sell one of the others? Although I think they have enough money that selling isn’t even necessary to buy something in California! Idk. It’s just not adding up in my mind
Something tells me that the delaying of their house build was a blessing in disguise. For them to realize that maybe staying in Utah wasn’t what would make them happy.
I am pretty sure that the house cost them waaaay more than anticipated too, due to delays, interest rates skyrocketing. Maybe it was more sensible to sell than

Reactions: 4

S1920

VIP Member
I don't like the name Lola either. It is overused and just very meh to me. (Also just seems like a dog name). I am really surprised she chose that to go with Cove too.

liv1234&

I also think aspyn wants to live a very scheduled structured life and it doesn’t always work that way and it probably really affects her! I agree what’s the point in having kids if you’re going to have a 9-5 nanny.. (yes I understand parents work etc I have 2 (almost 4) children myself but STAHM)

Poppadom

She’s just so serious all the time! I can’t ever imagine her having a proper belly laugh if you know what I mean and that’s just sad

lcb94

I’m so shocked by this whole divorce. The timing is so crazy, who even has time to file when your newborn is in the NICU?
And after watching the birth vlog, Parker was there in the night and holding her hand at the birth… but absent apart from that.
But they only just posted happy and in-love baby moon pics like a week ago!

chloe99

I know no one reads Aspyn’s thread lmao but I have to get my thoughts out as I just watched her newest video. I used to watch her back in high school and then stopped for years and years, I’ve seen a few of her videos this year and I just… I have a few things.

1: It looks like she hates her life and husband. Like idk, she just doesn’t seem like very content with her life. Or maybe that’s just how she is. I know she’s shared thoughts on how much her life has changed since before kids, and I get that it could be kinda depressing looking back and wanting that life again. So no blame there, but she just stares at her kids like she’s the babysitter and doesn’t seem lovey with Parker.

2: I’m not a mother, so I guess can’t speak out on this, but I was raised along with my two brothers my a single mum after my dad died from cancer when I was 5. She worked many jobs to pay pills, never had any help from family, and we weren’t well off at all. Aspyn has a nanny from 9-5… lady wtf if the point of having children if you and the dad aren’t even raising them. There is no need to have someone look after them that much when you work from home. Like it made me mad lol, acting like her life is hard with two kids. You have a husband, you have family near by, you’re rich, you work from home. It’s ridiculous idk, just angered me when I compare to my life and how weak people have gotten. Shout out to my mum for raising three kids to be mature, independent adults.

strawb

VIP Member
People on Reddit were saying her sister was in a live and had clearly been crying, refused to say what was wrong, which is apparently unusual as she’s a real “pick me” type. I have no idea though
her sister cries all the time, she's very attention seeking, watch any of her videos :') she also hasn't posted in a month

sasbeep

VIP Member
medical divorce. no matter how much money we think they have, medical bills in the US seem insane. how sad its better to divorce your partner for finanical reasons
This doesn’t actually make sense though. Aspyn is loaded, they own several properties have. Medical bills don’t just go away because you get divorced. Been single doesn’t mean she qualifies for any low income schemes, nor Parker.

binlova

VIP Member
how are they building another house? they seem to jsut get bored and move. They are always buying new furniture etc

Her Reddit page is weird tho I hope everything they speculate about is fake😞
We’re never going to know if they’re right until Aspyn comes out and says it herself, but someone who lives locally recently saw them out and said that appearances would lead them to believe the rumors are true.
As awful as it is, and I hope it’s not true, I do think it explains soo much of their behavior the last nine or so months.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

strawb

VIP Member
Same. Although it’s awful to think that they are making up rumours too. She’s annoying but doesn’t deserve that
absolutely! i even saw someone on reddit saying they hope it's true, how could you ever wish that someone's child is ill??? thankfully i don't think anyone on tattle would ever say that

• Wow
Reactions: 3