Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Might make my own ASMR channel but do it more ghetto.

Roleplay- I am your crack dealer doing you a rock on tick.
I am the bailiff coming to repossess your sofa
I am your probhation officer recommending your recall. Etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How does everyone feel about Halloween ASMR videos? I don't mind lighthearted ones, like a vampire roleplay or something, but I've seen some kidnap roleplay ASMR and I can't think of a roleplay that's less relaxing to me!
Fall asleep as I zipwire your hands together and throw you into your own car boot. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HollyLeaf

She was trafficked into the US from Russia and that's how she ended up living there in the first place. She has talked about this in old videos. She is clearly very vulnerable and easily manipulated.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
WhispersRed is the channel I really enjoy. The creator seems really lovely, and her content is so relaxing. And Gentle Whispering? Oh, I absolutely love her videos! Though I can see how her style might come off as a bit annoying in real life, her ASMR content is just top-notch. I totally agree with you about the issue of some creators overly sexualizing their ASMR content.
Whispersred reminds me of motherly comfort.

The comfort you feel when you're little and poorly and your mum tucks you in bed and takes care of you

Traazers

VIP Member
I'm not sure if I'm putting this in the right place but there's no YouTubers forum so I thought this is closest?
I've seen similar threads on other gossip sites and I'm obsessed with ASMR so I thought I'd see if any of you watch them too and have tea...

I really like ItsBlitzzz - she's not been doing as much on the ASMR channel recently and has loads of followers on her more influencer-like instagram, she can come across as a bit high horse-y (she's very into sustainability etc) but doesn't seem damaging.

Two other faves are WhispersRed who seems lovely and Gentle Whispering whos content I love but I can imagine being annoying IRL.

One thing that really irritates me is when (almost always women) overly sexualise their content for views - I just think it really brings down the whole ASMR thing and doesn't help when people already think it's a bit odd.

viewtube

VIP Member
I understand completely! That's what 'threw' me about WhisperAudios, when she crowdfunded her studio space she actually had a plaque made up with the names of all the donors and hung it above the door for her OWN reminder. She also got a public mailbox thing only after several fans asked to send her little treat baskets from their part of the world. Then she saw some other ASMR girl get her whole flat furnished off of Throne and made one herself, and it's gone from 50 dollar cosmetics up to a 1500 dollar cappucino maker, 5000 dollar vacations... And if you bring it up anywhere but here, you're 'just jealous' and 'hating'. :rolleyes:

The biggest "offender" is ScottishMurmurs, she has Gucci boots, an YSL bag, a brand new high-end Mac.... but then again she always did seem to be the type for that. The best Throne list is WhispersRed, it's all dog supplies for her animal rescue shelter. I wish all these people with big pockets would go over to hers.
I absolutely love whispersred,she comes across as such a genuinely kind and caring lady,her ASMR is outstanding. I love that she asks for donations for the rescue, rather than herself, It says so much about the type of person she is

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
I know it’s been discussed above but infuriates me how ASNR channels are becoming more provocative/sexualised. I used to really enjoy KatieASMr who only has about 25k subs but now all of our videos have provocative thumbnails/TSA style pat downs etc.
Once the channels start taking that route I lose interest, that kind of content discrefits ASMR and is part of the reason that a lot of people will never fully understand what ASMR really is and just consider it to be a 'wierd sexual'thing

Reactions: 13
Maria seems like a very impressionable and easily led woman with a lot of issues in her past. She’s floundering for something to attach to/ground her, previously that was spirituality and now it’s extreme Christianity. That video was worrying, if I was her family I’d be starting an intervention.

Reactions: 13

viewtube

VIP Member
I have a hard time believing someone shells out this much money on strangers without expecting something in return. 😬
I totally agree and sadly there does appear to be quite a few asmr artists who are happy to go down the 'adult' and Only fans route. Im no prude,but hate the sexualisation of asmr,it only contributes to the inaccurate idea of what asmr actually is,for people who dont understand it.

Reactions: 12

viewtube

VIP Member
well said 👏👏

I have wanted to air my grievances :LOL: about ASMR to someone for so long but I don't know of anyone else that looks at it and some of my friends have looked at me a little crazy when I have tried to talk about it.

But it only dawned on me today that tattle is where I need to be for this 😄

So this comment is the first I saw and exactly one of the things I have issue with. Has anyone come across "It's Hannah"? some of her videos are actually good for the asmr but my god you could not actually look at them because this wan must have youtube and only fans mixed up 🙈

I'm not a prude by any means but this is just not what I want to see when I'm looking for asmr.
Sadly the sexualisation is why so many people who do not understand ASMR think it is sexual or fetish. It annoys me because it ruins it for the serious content creators

Last edited:

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
literally what the fuck is this? the rolled eyes, the hentai style and the fact she's acting / dressed like a little girl 🤢 when she does "ear licking" videos where she just eye fucks the camera like she's giving a blow job and the comments are just riddled with creepy men

sometimes shame IS a good thing

DC7BBEEF-8927-446E-97FD-5AC25BFF7125.jpeg
8FBB3BA1-B442-40D1-B1FA-BFC4FB1BC7D7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Lola Ruby

Ah that's horrible. Can't remember if I ever watched that video. I do remember one from a while ago where she was talking about an abusive ex? And that he broke her nose :(

Has she explained why she thinks crystals are a 'sin'? I wonder if she's been influenced by her husband in some way - he gives me weird vibes.

On a separate note, there was some talk in another thread about how people are sick of seeing sexualised ASMR (probably been discussed to death here!) and I totally agree. I miss the 'old' ASMR community in general when it was all very innocent and wasn't about who has the flashiest setup or being clickbaity or who can come up with the most outlandish content ideas and still label it 'ASMR'. It's why I generally stick to my old favourites! I did recently discover Simply ASMR and I love his videos - they're so relaxing!

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member

looooove this
I normally hate non-talking ASMR because I listen to it to distract myself from my inner monologue while I’m trying to sleep, so engaging with someone else talking is a good distraction. The questionnaire-style videos are what I lean towards usually. but wood soup sounds soooooo good that I’ve been able to switch off my intrusive thoughts without even having the voice to help me out! Wish I could listen to it when I’m not trying to sleep because it looks so visually pleasing too!

• Heart

TuppenceMcreedy

Ugh SO glad this is being said here, I can't stand the woman after checking out her socials. She bought the Audi with her YT money, definitely not enough sponsors for a free gifted nor any Audi ads on her vids.

I think it's pretty pathetic these people are asking us for gifts when they're making good enough youtube coin to fuck around in their own houses for an hour. I checked out Nicola's - she's got a $5000 Chanel bag on there, what planet does she live on? Pushing out this culture that followers should gift their sponsorship laden/money-earning channels is the biggest scam. Don't do it, spend it on yourself or your loved ones.

She's a big fan of comparing it to a "normal" job. (think she'd die of shock and fibromyalgia if she ever went in to a 9-5 office) Fine, go ahead. But have some real expectation of what a normal work day looks like for the average person and take stock. I'd be a tad floored if I went to pay for petrol and the person working there asked me for a new Ipad. (also on the list).

She is on the autism spectrum and has spoken about that before but it isn't an excuse to be rude to others, by any means. Her desperation for gifts, followers, views seems to be getting worse and I find the vids so boring now.

Oh God, I needed that off my chest. Now to go smoke a jazz cigarette and unwind.

PS: Current noted illnesses - Fibromyalgia, Arthritis Knee, Arthritis Pelvis, Endometriosis (Full Hysterectomy but lingering symptoms), Lingering Covid, Autism, Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Manic Depression, Severe Anxiety, Cervical Arthritis, Cervical Degenerative Disease, Herniated Disc.

• Heart

viewtube

VIP Member
Anyone seen Julia's (itsblizz)latest stories? Apparently people on forums are alll mentally illl :ROFLMAO: which is ironic because she sounds totally deranged as she is saying it
Interesting that the woman who claims to have suffered with her mental health for many years, uses mental health as derogatory form of criticism. People like her are everything that is wrong with social media and part of the problem surrounding mental health being seen as a negative or taboo. She has NO qualifications to say that, she has openly said was a bar tender, stripper and a pole dancer . Those of us who are QUALIFIED health care professionals train for years. Julia is desparate to remain relevant, since stopping the ASMR, she appears to have lost followers. She likes to portray herself as a healthy, eco lover who lives a modest lifestyle, the reality is both her and her partner OWN multiple properties, she uses dirt bikes and vehicles that contribute to pollution. She is out of touch with reality thinking her followers have as much disposable cash as her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Red Shirt

Be Brave Be You ASMR said there was a blog posting malicious slander and harassment about her and her family. That she is going to the police with this cyberattack. Um... I just read through this and it's just people showing who she really is? Guess truth = SLANDEROUS HARASSMENT, ok Karen

I'm heated because I HAVE BPD and I get TREATED FOR IT (she admits she does not). She's using her bpd as an excuse for her bad behavior. STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD!! Here's a lesson for you because I know you are reading this, two words... "I'm sorry". Not "I have BPD"...."I'm sorry". Its called accountability, understand? I know it's a foreign concept for you 🙄 please get treatment.
Screenshot_20220504-113306_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

ot55

VIP Member
I think so many people jumped on the ASMR train for a quick cash grab. Want to become big on social media but have no skills? Tap on some objects and whisper into a microphone - problem solved.

There’s endless ASMR content out there now, but I think a lot of it’s pretty lazy and rubbish. It’s a lot harder trying to find genuinely skilled creators (which is why I think a lot of the older videos are so much better).

I also think the rise of tiktok ASMR has flooded the community even more. I know the tiktok ASMR lives are crazy popular because you can earn a lot of money.

Also, kind of random, but it annoys me when creators expect credit for their triggers. Like you’ll watch a video and someone has to give credit for every trigger they’re doing. Half the time, the person didn’t even invent the trigger. And it’s almost become a battle for who can think up new original triggers. Or fans will attack a creator if they don’t give credit to ‘their fave’.

Gentlewhispering will always be my number 1 but it feels like she's lost interest now.. I guess it must get a bit monotonous doing the same roleplays over and over though. I've just started watching Be Brave Be You, she seems really nice but I do find her facial expressions distracting at times. I definitely prefer the realistic roleplay/personal attention ones too, the random ones do nothing for me! And I find some of ASMRists try to be too sexy which makes me cringe. Glad I found this thread so I can explore some new channels I've not heard of :)

Traazers

VIP Member
y'all itsblitzzz is truly out of her mind

she essentially said she is sick and tired of taking care of her elderly cat and feels hatred and resentment towards her. what a sicko, I linked the reddit thread someone posted about it.
She’s a bitch, was really rude to me then tried to get her followers to come after me when I called out her riding a dirt bike in the woods whilst banging on about being ✨carbon neutral✨ and ✨kind to the planet✨ I think the screenshots are in this thread.

she’s the epitome of a boring LA influencer and has been chasing fame forever. I can’t see her Instagram anymore as she blocked me but her relationship with Nick is super weird, does anyone remember when she was posting twerking videos after running away to Paris for a bit (inc complaining about Paris, girl is never happy)
---
Smacking four pieces of Extra and asking all kinds of questions about LGBTQ+ people/ignorance about trans children while demanding "respectful debate" in the comments. Never, ever change, girl. Meanwhile I had to report two TERFs (straight up whining about "why are we talking about MEN again") but I know Yewchewbe ain't gonna do anything about it.

View attachment 2238903View attachment 2238904
Not wanting to accept men’s views on women’s rights and spaces doesn’t make women TERFs, thanks!

• Heart