ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else here a fan of [Esc] Reality? I get so many tingles from her videos. Her one on burnout got me through some tough times over the past year. She's one of the few ASMRs that don't put ads/sponsored videos on their content. I'm really grateful for that as I tend to use these videos to fall asleep.

She's also very anti-influencer in that she actively discourages para-social relationships. Just wondering if there are any other fans out there 😊

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else here a fan of [Esc] Reality? I get so many tingles from her videos. Her one on burnout got me through some tough times over the past year. She's one of the few ASMRs that don't put ads/sponsored videos on their content. I'm really grateful for that as I tend to use these videos to fall asleep.

She's also very anti-influencer in that she actively discourages para-social relationships. Just wondering if there are any other fans out there 😊
I just did a quick YouTube search of her, she sounds good! Will add to my playlist tonight! Thanks for the Rec!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Meanwhile I had to report two TERFs (straight up whining about "why are we talking about MEN again")
Out of all the things to report on youtube, you report women that don't want to talk about men all the time? What a crime 🤣

y'all itsblitzzz is truly out of her mind

she essentially said she is sick and tired of taking care of her elderly cat and feels hatred and resentment towards her. what a sicko, I linked the reddit thread someone posted about it.
She’s a witch, was really rude to me then tried to get her followers to come after me when I called out her riding a dirt bike in the woods whilst banging on about being ✨carbon neutral✨ and ✨kind to the planet✨ I think the screenshots are in this thread.

she’s the epitome of a boring LA influencer and has been chasing fame forever. I can’t see her Instagram anymore as she blocked me but her relationship with Nick is super weird, does anyone remember when she was posting twerking videos after running away to Paris for a bit (inc complaining about Paris, girl is never happy)
---
Smacking four pieces of Extra and asking all kinds of questions about LGBTQ+ people/ignorance about trans children while demanding "respectful debate" in the comments. Never, ever change, girl. Meanwhile I had to report two TERFs (straight up whining about "why are we talking about MEN again") but I know Yewchewbe ain't gonna do anything about it.

View attachment 2238903View attachment 2238904
Not wanting to accept men’s views on women’s rights and spaces doesn’t make women TERFs, thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a witch, was really rude to me then tried to get her followers to come after me when I called out her riding a dirt bike in the woods whilst banging on about being ✨carbon neutral✨ and ✨kind to the planet✨ I think the screenshots are in this thread.

she’s the epitome of a boring LA influencer and has been chasing fame forever. I can’t see her Instagram anymore as she blocked me but her relationship with Nick is super weird, does anyone remember when she was posting twerking videos after running away to Paris for a bit (inc complaining about Paris, girl is never happy)
---

Not wanting to accept men’s views on women’s rights and spaces doesn’t make women TERFs, thanks!
I remember that trip to Paris that was weirdly then never alluded to again... totally agree with your second point and I'm sick of this being aimed at us

Reactions: 5

---

id highly recommend everyone who is calling women or feminist's terfs to take a breath and consider how misogynistic it is. this term is being thrown around to shut women up, rarely have I ever seen it used at someone who is actually bigoted.

any way yes I remember Julia having a meltdown when she posted something for the environment whilst on a motor bike in the forest and you made a very obvious point. that girl is not bright. she went from being a sustainable vegetarian channel to asmr to vlogging to now eating alot of meat, and mommy vlogging?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
id highly recommend everyone who is calling women or feminist's terfs to take a breath and consider how misogynistic it is. this term is being thrown around to shut women up, rarely have I ever seen it used at someone who is actually bigoted.

any way yes I remember Julia having a meltdown when she posted something for the environment whilst on a motor bike in the forest and you made a very obvious point. that girl is not bright. she went from being a sustainable vegetarian channel to asmr to vlogging to now eating alot of meat, and mommy vlogging?
Her preachy attitude about it annoys me. Fine eat meat, don't whatever, but going on about it in a totally unqualified way, then changing and any questions about what are really quite drastic changes just met with aggression

100% agree about the terf thing. Shock horror there is no male equivalent 🙄

Reactions: 7
My top ASMR picks of the week are:

Lloyds ASMR- elegant butler makes you lunch
Asmr Chelsea- 5* nail salon RP
Tony Bomboni- you are a massage table
Btec asmr- measuring your face

Her preachy attitude about it annoys me. Fine eat meat, don't whatever, but going on about it in a totally unqualified way, then changing and any questions about what are really quite drastic changes just met with aggression

100% agree about the terf thing. Shock horror there is no male equivalent 🙄
there's no male equivalent to Terf, slut, witch, slag, bleep or c*unt 🤡 or even motherfucker

• Heart

I LOVE her but I find I have to be in the right mood for her vids (and weirdly only like her on headphones where I listen to most of my ASMR over speaker which is unusual I know!

I see Maria (gentlewhispering) is trying some new things and I love it! she seems to have a spark again.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just had a completely random memory: does anyone remember a female ASMRtist with long dark hair that used to dress in incredibly slutty clothes (usually just lingerie) and never ever showed her face? I think she often showed her mouth and wore bright lipstick. What on earth was she called? I think she may have had her channel deleted by YouTube a couple of years ago because of her NSFW content. I want to say her channel name was something about lips?

I just had a completely random memory: does anyone remember a female ASMRtist with long dark hair that used to dress in incredibly slutty clothes (usually just lingerie) and never ever showed her face? I think she often showed her mouth and wore bright lipstick. What on earth was she called? I think she may have had her channel deleted by YouTube a couple of years ago because of her NSFW content. I want to say her channel name was something about lips?
Hungry Lips!

she still has her channel though hasn’t posted in a couple of months, she doesn’t seem to do any ASMR now and is mostly vlog style stuff.

I remember a video she did where she was comparing different salads or something and I actually really liked it even though I found her general channel a bit err OTT for me and quite bizarre!

Been lurking on this thread for a while but just wanted to say thanks to whoever mentioned Esc Reality, have been loving her videos this week!

Does anyone here watch Lily Whispers? She’s deleted all trace of her YouTube channel and all her videos are gone
---
Does anyone here watch Lily Whispers? All her videos have gone from YouTube

• Wow
  • Sad
Does anyone here watch Lily Whispers? She’s deleted all trace of her YouTube channel and all her videos are gone
---
Does anyone here watch Lily Whispers? All her videos have gone from YouTube
Wow really? Not for years but she's been on yt doing asmr for around 11 years or so

Wow really? Not for years but she's been on yt doing asmr for around 11 years or so
Yep! I found it quite sad as she had quite a few subscribers and I always saw her subscribers comments and she seemed to have a very nice community of people following her. She seems to have moved entirely to Patreon now
---
For anyone looking for a new ASMRtist Relax Me ASMR is my latest favourite, she’s so tingly!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.