ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this mean she's realised her dream of being a landlord and doesn't need $pon$o$hips anymore?
LOL she said in her last video "Worst month of my life" or something that she cancelled all her sponsorships.... so I guess so. OR Nick is just extra rich now and she doesn't have to. I dont keep up with her on instagram bc she is too annoying but admittedly fun to call out on here.

Reactions: 3
LOL she said in her last video "Worst month of my life" or something that she cancelled all her sponsorships.... so I guess so. OR Nick is just extra rich now and she doesn't have to. I dont keep up with her on instagram bc she is too annoying but admittedly fun to call out on here.
Apart from her ASMR I couldn't stand her, she was unrelatable and quite unlikeable.

Reactions: 6
I don't remember it all but with minx Laura I remember her saying she had a job or opportunity in London for radio or something like that and her parent's stopped her even though she was an adult.

Is she saying she's bisexual again now? She said she was then wasn't. I stopped watching as much when the election last happened but I did enjoy her videos
yeah I remember that, I think it was in a 'draw my life' video. Thought she deleted it but it's still up. I wonder what Nathan was doing job-wise as he works with them too now.

I remember when her twitter was full of politics, like pro-trump stuff and all 😬 I don't think she is anymore though but still.

Reactions: 1
Do you guys think Asmr channels do well in terms of Adsense and sponsorships? Like just an as example I'm watching Kelly Stamps right now talk about her financial situation from YouTube, she makes about 40,000 a month or so, while a lot of asmr creators get more views and have sponsors but it seems like they dont get quite as much? but maybe its just the nature of what we see, Vloggers show off their lifestyle. Just curious! I think the good ASMR creators are putting in so much work into their videos ya know! Atmosphere does whole productions w cgi but I def dont think she cares much about the money.

I typed ASMR into YouTube to find some new people and vids to watch and Trisha Paytas appeared ummm no thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
One thing that really irritates me is when (almost always women) overly sexualise their content for views - I just think it really brings down the whole ASMR thing and doesn't help when people already think it's a bit odd.
well said 👏👏

I have wanted to air my grievances :LOL: about ASMR to someone for so long but I don't know of anyone else that looks at it and some of my friends have looked at me a little crazy when I have tried to talk about it.

But it only dawned on me today that tattle is where I need to be for this 😄

So this comment is the first I saw and exactly one of the things I have issue with. Has anyone come across "It's Hannah"? some of her videos are actually good for the asmr but my god you could not actually look at them because this wan must have youtube and only fans mixed up 🙈

I'm not a prude by any means but this is just not what I want to see when I'm looking for asmr.

Attachments

• Heart
I loved ASMR for years but only recently discovered a channel called ASMR Twix. She mainly visits spas and gets treatments there (all in Japan). I don't speak a word of Japanese, but it's all very pretty and relaxing.
If there are similar channels, would love some recommendations. I don't like it if they over-emphasize the ASMR-y part though if that makes sense?

Reactions: 5
well said 👏👏

I have wanted to air my grievances :LOL: about ASMR to someone for so long but I don't know of anyone else that looks at it and some of my friends have looked at me a little crazy when I have tried to talk about it.

So this comment is the first I saw and exactly one of the things I have issue with. Has anyone come across "It's Hannah"? some of her videos are actually good for the asmr but my god you could not actually look at them because this wan must have youtube and only fans mixed up 🙈

I'm not a prude by any means but this is just not what I want to see when I'm looking for asmr.
Sadly the sexualisation is why so many people who do not understand ASMR think it is sexual or fetish. It annoys me because it ruins it for the serious content creators

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I loved ASMR for years but only recently discovered a channel called ASMR Twix. She mainly visits spas and gets treatments there (all in Japan). I don't speak a word of Japanese, but it's all very pretty and relaxing.
If there are similar channels, would love some recommendations. I don't like it if they over-emphasize the ASMR-y part though if that makes sense?
She’s not Japanese so might not be what you’re looking for and it’s not quite ASMR but there’s a girl called Jade who does a Complexions series were she shows facials and skin care tips.

She’s not Japanese so might not be what you’re looking for and it’s not quite ASMR but there’s a girl called Jade who does a Complexions series were she shows facials and skin care tips.
Thank you! Will definitely check her out ( the Japanese part is a nice add on, but definitely no requirement for me)

well said 👏👏

I remember this woman, I got a 'swingers' vibe from her. It was her home account I followed but found her quite seedy. There's nothing wrong with swinging if that's what you're into, but don't try and pass your over sexualised behaviour off as ASMR or a household vlogging channel, it devalues the genuine accounts. But if you look it's pervy old men commenting on her videos

This is a great one, it isn’t specifically ASMR either:

Myaling ASMR has a few of these!

Also try searching for “unintentional asmr” if you haven’t tried that already!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.