ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody mentioned ASMR Live lounge,I vaguely remembered her from a collaboration with Whispers Red. I had a look at her channel,she really is very good,love her guided relaxation. Something very calming about her

Reactions: 1
Somebody mentioned ASMR Live lounge,I vaguely remembered her from a collaboration with Whispers Red. I had a look at her channel,she really is very good,love her guided relaxation. Something very calming about her
I loved the video she did with emma. she's only a train ride away from me, I'm really tempted to go

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm annoyed with myself that I still listen to Karuna Satori because she's a problematic person but her ASMR gives me sooooo many tingles.

Reactions: 7
I'm annoyed with myself that I still listen to Karuna Satori because she's a problematic person but her ASMR gives me sooooo many tingles.
I understand. She has a way of talking to the camera like you're really her friend. Have you seen the stuff she's been posting lately about her stalker? Jojo posted something also.

Also speaking of Jojo did anyone see the video he posted about Luna Rexx?

looooove this
I normally hate non-talking ASMR because I listen to it to distract myself from my inner monologue while I’m trying to sleep, so engaging with someone else talking is a good distraction. The questionnaire-style videos are what I lean towards usually. but wood soup sounds soooooo good that I’ve been able to switch off my intrusive thoughts without even having the voice to help me out! Wish I could listen to it when I’m not trying to sleep because it looks so visually pleasing too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve been loving wood soup ASMR as well even though it’s not my normal style of what I like. I would actually like to make wood soup but have no idea how to acquire everything used.

Reactions: 3
Really enjoying sirimiri asmr they’re a smaller YouTuber with relaxing role plays a bit same but relaxing

I’ve been loving wood soup ASMR as well even though it’s not my normal style of what I like. I would actually like to make wood soup but have no idea how to acquire everything used.
I bet you could go to a pet store and find bird toys or hamster toys and cut them apart. A lot of those things use wooden beads and blocks.

Reactions: 2
How does everyone feel about Halloween ASMR videos? I don't mind lighthearted ones, like a vampire roleplay or something, but I've seen some kidnap roleplay ASMR and I can't think of a roleplay that's less relaxing to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How does everyone feel about Halloween ASMR videos? I don't mind lighthearted ones, like a vampire roleplay or something, but I've seen some kidnap roleplay ASMR and I can't think of a roleplay that's less relaxing to me!
Fall asleep as I zipwire your hands together and throw you into your own car boot. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ASMR Jeremiah is a relatively small channel, but deffo recommend his stuff, there's a good range of vids on there and he seems like a super sweet guy. Go check out his work if anyone's looking for fresh content

GentleWhispering Maria is born again Christian and was talking about how crystals are a sin. Was kind of sad to listen to and how she has shame about it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.