Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
yeah she piled on me in her comments for bringing this up
ugh she is just awful. Using reusable straws or whatever pales into insignificance if one of her main hobbies is one which is so hugely polluting unneccessarily

Do you guys think Asmr channels do well in terms of Adsense and sponsorships? Like just an as example I'm watching Kelly Stamps right now talk about her financial situation from YouTube, she makes about 40,000 a month or so, while a lot of asmr creators get more views and have sponsors but it seems like they dont get quite as much? but maybe its just the nature of what we see, Vloggers show off their lifestyle. Just curious! I think the good ASMR creators are putting in so much work into their videos ya know! Atmosphere does whole productions w cgi but I def dont think she cares much about the money.

Tree_

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone's spoken about TheUKASMR on here? Her name's Chloe and I love her videos but she deleted all of them off her channel for a while and then came back and did about 3 more in early 2020, then deleted them all again. Apparently she was doxxed by an online stalker who posted a weird 'apology' video to her. It's awful what some of the ASMRtists have to deal with when all they want to do is create content. I know some of them court more attention than others but Chloe wasn't like that and actively avoided creeps. She made some great ASMR and I loved her whispering.

I like LilyWhispers and I know she's become more influencer-y lately but I do like how innovative and trend setting she's been for the genre with her whispered true crime videos, hair clipping and blink blink blink mascara application.

I'm shocked to see GwenGwiz doing actual hardcore stuff on OnlyFans. I started seeing more of that on her channel with all her lingerie hauls and when she started to appear in Savage x Fenty ads. Her face has completely changed - I came by one of her videos posted 2 days ago and she looks completely unrecognisable, about 20 years older than her age and her cosmetic surgery has made her face so bloated and immoveable, especially around her mouth and eyes. She looks a bit like a waxwork now. SabrinaVaz is going down the same route, I think she just stumbled into ASMR for fun and already had a bit of a following before that. She has an OnlyFans too now which she advertises at the start of every video. I don't think she puts that much effort into her videos, she just likes showing off but it's a shame because her voice is well suited to ASMR and she's one of the rare creators with whom I actually get tingles from her face touching.

I still love the OG, Pigsbum53 and I love how committed she's been to ASMR throughout the years. I love her whispering voice but lately she's been doing lots of Korean language videos which I think is cool. Myaling and Latte are also favourites of mine, I love the high production value of their videos, the length and how much of a special treat it feels to watch them.
Poor Chloe. I watched her for years and loved her and thought she always looked so cool and topshopy back in the day with her collared shirts, red hair and eyeliner.

Lilywhispers can do one. She's wanted to be an influencer for years. Detest her mouth sounds and Kylie Jenner vids. Pissed me off how she went after Mary southern asmr so hard for being a republican then apologised. No, if you're gonna drag someone so publically then be sure of your stance.