ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Tony Bomboni but he had way too many mid-video ads at one point and I stopped watching. I'm not sure if that's still the case. In terms of soft spoken, male ASMR, I've been loving Larin ASMR lately, so maybe check him out. I'm very picky with male ASMRtists though - I'm not sure what it is about men's voices but usually I find women's voices work better. There are definitely some exceptions to that rule though! Mr Phoenix ASMR is good but not very similar to Tony Bomboni at all - his stuff is usually very unintelligible. SRP ASMR is great too and is more soft spoken.
I liked Phoenix ASMR until his recent neediness on insta, he did a few posts complaining that nobody likes his posts (pictures of himself) and flounced off but now seems to be posting (pictures of himself) pretty much daily.

Reactions: 2
I liked Phoenix ASMR until his recent neediness on insta, he did a few posts complaining that nobody likes his posts (pictures of himself) and flounced off but now seems to be posting (pictures of himself) pretty much daily.
I hadn't seen that! That's a bit cringe and off-putting tbh but I'm going to have to separate the art from the artist or I'd have to stop listening to half of my favourite ASMRtists. Weird Insta/Twitter shenanigans seem profilic among ASMR creators for some reason 😂

I hadn't seen that! That's a bit cringe and off-putting tbh but I'm going to have to separate the art from the artist or I'd have to stop listening to half of my favourite ASMRtists. Weird Insta/Twitter shenanigans seem profilic among ASMR creators for some reason 😂
Totally fair! I just kinda can't as I saw it first hand and it's given me the minor ick. He's talented for sure, just was v needy - I personally hadn't (and now won't out of principle and pettiness) liked any of his photos but not as a personal attack, they were just selfies of an ASMRtist I follow and not worthy of more than a swipe to next!

Anyone here been keeping up with what’s going on with Angelica asmr?

Reactions: 1
no, do share
Basically, in the space of a week, she’s gone from being a super supportive ally creator to spreading really harmful homophobic and transphobic views - all because she’s had a religious awakening.

She said she found god and started comparing queer people to pedos. She’s deleted all her queer friendly content, has started following lots of homophobic & transphobic Instagram accounts and went on some really scary rants on her tiktok (until her account got banned).

It seems like she could be having a psychotic breakdown.

There’s more info on Reddit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Basically, in the space of a week, she’s gone from being a super supportive ally creator to spreading really harmful homophobic and transphobic views - all because she’s had a religious awakening.

She said she found god and started comparing queer people to pedos. She’s deleted all her queer friendly content, has started following lots of homophobic & transphobic Instagram accounts and went on some really scary rants on her tiktok (until her account got banned).

It seems like she could be having a psychotic breakdown.

There’s more info on Reddit
I have followed Angelica for a long time and I think she is having some severe mental health problems because what she is doing right now is the opposite of who she has been for a really long time and when you listen to her talk in her latest videos, it feels very manic. I don't think people totally change like that so fast unless something happened to them. If you look at her videos on her other channel, you can kind of tell that something was going on. I really hope she has supportive people around her who can help her get better.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m worried about her. I thought she seemed quite manic in those OnlyFans rants she was posting on her second channel and it seems to have gone downhill fast from there.

Yeah I’m worried about her. I thought she seemed quite manic in those OnlyFans rants she was posting on her second channel and it seems to have gone downhill fast from there.
Agreed. She sounded triggered.

Reactions: 1
I still like listening to August ASMR's videos in general but I feel like she took some comments about enjoying her "thinking" face and leaned into it too hard so that she always looks absolutely baffled by feeling someone's back and neck. Her "Real Person" channel seems much better when she's actually got someone there to interact with, but the POV one is just excessive furrowed brows and "ooohmmmmkay" in between every few words. where it doesn't make any sense.

been watching asmr for years, kind of gone off it lately but I thought I'd share some of my faves! (hope this type of post is okay!) most of these artists are soft-spoken, realistic pace, and have little to no tapping/mouth sounds 😊

- ASMR Midnight (mostly salon/hair/make-up roleplays)
- ASMR Vibes (mostly hairstyling and head massages on doll heads but also things like shop/cafe roleplays with her kids supermarket toys)
- Duchess92 ASMR ('vintage' salon roleplays but without any irritating acting)
- Lila Rose ASMR (mostly hair salon and pov body massages, a few other things like tattoo parlour, waxing, record shop etc.)
- Relaxing Sleep ASMR (mannequin head roleplays - hair salon & scalp/lice checks)
- SWITCHSCISSORS (the OG for asmr haircuts!)

would love some suggestions too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
been watching asmr for years, kind of gone off it lately but I thought I'd share some of my faves! (hope this type of post is okay!) most of these artists are soft-spoken, realistic pace, and have little to no tapping/mouth sounds 😊

- ASMR Midnight (mostly salon/hair/make-up roleplays)
- ASMR Vibes (mostly hairstyling and head massages on doll heads but also things like shop/cafe roleplays with her kids supermarket toys)
- Duchess92 ASMR ('vintage' salon roleplays but without any irritating acting)
- Lila Rose ASMR (mostly hair salon and pov body massages, a few other things like tattoo parlour, waxing, record shop etc.)
- Relaxing Sleep ASMR (mannequin head roleplays - hair salon & scalp/lice checks)
- SWITCHSCISSORS (the OG for asmr haircuts!)

would love some suggestions too!
Ooh thanks for the recommendations, always looking for new artists to try! My current faves are Be Brave Be You, River ASMR, Scottish Blueberry and Queen of Serene 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
is asmr still as popular as it was a few years ago? I feel like there are so many new creators which is good bc there's more choices to watch but I find myself still watching the same old videos ive always loved. like its more of a gimmick now... genuinely curious

Reactions: 3
I think so many people jumped on the ASMR train for a quick cash grab. Want to become big on social media but have no skills? Tap on some objects and whisper into a microphone - problem solved.

There’s endless ASMR content out there now, but I think a lot of it’s pretty lazy and rubbish. It’s a lot harder trying to find genuinely skilled creators (which is why I think a lot of the older videos are so much better).

I also think the rise of tiktok ASMR has flooded the community even more. I know the tiktok ASMR lives are crazy popular because you can earn a lot of money.

Also, kind of random, but it annoys me when creators expect credit for their triggers. Like you’ll watch a video and someone has to give credit for every trigger they’re doing. Half the time, the person didn’t even invent the trigger. And it’s almost become a battle for who can think up new original triggers. Or fans will attack a creator if they don’t give credit to ‘their fave’.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone help? There used to be an ASMR channel a few years ago when it first became popular and I loved her videos but I cannot for the life of me remember the channel name! She never used to show her whole face (occasionally did) and a lot of the videos were personal shopper roleplays or makeup and updated room tours etc. A lot of the thumbnails would be just the bottom half of her face. I think she was blonde and I’m sure it was whispers something, sorry I know that’s not a lot to go on but if anyone knows who I’m talking about please let me know!

I just cleaned up my list of channels I subscribe to on YouTube and it made me a bit sad seeing all the channels I used to love watching that haven't posted new videos in years:

TheUKASMR
Heather Feather
ASMR Massage (Dmitri is the GOAT!)
Be Calm With Becca
ScarlettASMR (her collaborations with Dmitri were iconic)
CuteBunny992 ASMR

I also wish Molly Jane would reprise her Nicki video series... I watched those hundreds of times!

• Heart
I just cleaned up my list of channels I subscribe to on YouTube and it made me a bit sad seeing all the channels I used to love watching that haven't posted new videos in years:

TheUKASMR
Heather Feather
ASMR Massage (Dmitri is the GOAT!)
Be Calm With Becca
ScarlettASMR (her collaborations with Dmitri were iconic)
CuteBunny992 ASMR

I also wish Molly Jane would reprise her Nicki video series... I watched those hundreds of times!
Ahhh I remember heather feather & cute bunny! Heather feather got boring after a while so I unsubbed but I heard she had some issues in her personal life causing her to step away? Cute bunny got married?
Dmitri was the goat- loved his asmr.

I’d love to know where some creators think people have the money for some of the subscriptions services they get sponsored by. Articulate Designs current one is a $70 a month box.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I remember that trip to Paris that was weirdly then never alluded to again... totally agree with your second point and I'm sick of this being aimed at us
I love how blitzzz and nick are suddenly engaged after people were saying how weird their relationship is on reddit. she definitely reads here and reddit, she mentioned that she wanted to "address things" and there are people who get her so wrong on "weird little forums" (here), and reddit. when I saw that post about her cat on reddit I checked her YouTube and she said all this and that she was starting daily vlogs wonder how that went.... she should just do asmr again.

I love how blitzzz and nick are suddenly engaged after people were saying how weird their relationship is on reddit. she definitely reads here and reddit, she mentioned that she wanted to "address things" and there are people who get her so wrong on "weird little forums" (here), and reddit. when I saw that post about her cat on reddit I checked her YouTube and she said all this and that she was starting daily vlogs wonder how that went.... she should just do asmr again.
i suspect she stopped doing asmr when the attention went from her (personally) to her asmr (her creation) - she gives me major narc vibes and her channel before ASMR was v self indulgent, she hadn't deleted these and was also vvvv messy on insta (she blocked me so idk what she's like on there now) which was so at odds with the calming person she was in her asmr vids. therefore i reckon the asmr itself got "too big" for her and she couldn't do it any more as the focus wasn't on her and who she actually is (messy, needy, buy buy buy)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.