ASMR Channels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The attention seeking is ridiculous
It seems to be a pattern among ASMRtists particularly on twitter. I get the idea many of them never learned healthy ways to ask for attention or even how to self soothe. BBBY was also attention seeking on twitter the other day.
C2C603E7-6B65-49B3-9695-E5280C203189.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
See, that’s the thing. She posted it right after she had upset some people by tweeting about the UK having harsher weather than other parts of Europe. It’s a pattern.

Reactions: 3
So, I am a big big Gibi fan, but somebody needs to be a friend and tell her how bad a match her foundation is. I’ve noticed it in a few videos, but it was so distracting in this one 😭 I feel like if I left a well meaning comment people would pile on me

Edit: the quality completely changed in the attachments so you can’t really see it, but that’s from 25:55 in the recent fixing video.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So, I am a big big Gibi fan, but somebody needs to be a friend and tell her how bad a match her foundation is. I’ve noticed it in a few videos, but it was so distracting in this one 😭 I feel like if I left a well meaning comment people would pile on me

Edit: the quality completely changed in the attachments so you can’t really see it, but that’s from 25:55 in the recent fixing video.
I don’t think you can really comment things like that without people interpreting it like a jab on someone’s appearance, no matter how polite or well meaning it is. I always notice this too or unblended contour and once you see it it’s all you can see. 😬

HAs anyone else watched Itsblitz latest one with Nick? I get he clearly doesn't want to be on camera... but his coldness regarding a lot of pregnacy/miscarraige things is actually a bit shocking for me and you can even she how she seems to go blank at certain times at his reaction. And his idea about not showing the baby on social media.... totally missing the point?
watching this video I found their relationship kind o f weird tbh

HAs anyone else watched Itsblitz latest one with Nick? I get he clearly doesn't want to be on camera... but his coldness regarding a lot of pregnacy/miscarraige things is actually a bit shocking for me and you can even she how she seems to go blank at certain times at his reaction. And his idea about not showing the baby on social media.... totally missing the point?
watching this video I found their relationship kind o f weird tbh
I've always found their relationship quite strange, he has always appeared quite detached and uninterested. I think he is more private, but yes he did seem quite cold

In the past I've mentioned ASMR Cheryl, she really is very good, the only negative is she occasionally does lives, rarely creates content, she set up a members section for £1.99 a month, basically she set loads of her old videos to private for members doesn't create anything new. Doesn't post or do a live for weeks. When she has a boyfriend she can be gone for months, once she's single she does weekly lives. Now she's creating merch, it's annoying because it's using YouTube for money whilst doing the bare minimum and just hoping subscribers keep paying for access to old content. She appears to pick up new interests on a regular basis uses them in her lives, but never seems to progress beyond reading books about the subjects. She's currently obsessed with psychology and offers advice and has used attachment styles as content for her lives, sadly her only knowledge is what she reads from a book and not from experience or training. It concerns me when people do this, can be risky to play at being a psychologist without qualifications. Those who work in the field study and train for years.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
MinxLaura123 doing a paid partnership with a lingerie company is something I did not expect to see on my Instagram feed today. Or ever! Power to her, and some of the bras look gorgeous. I'm just quite surprised, after the comments she has been making about being trolled and called ugly. For what it's worth, I think she looks lovely in the post, and is an attractive woman. I guess I just don't get where she's coming from sometimes.

• Wow
MinxLaura123 doing a paid partnership with a lingerie company is something I did not expect to see on my Instagram feed today. Or ever! Power to her, and some of the bras look gorgeous. I'm just quite surprised, after the comments she has been making about being trolled and called ugly. For what it's worth, I think she looks lovely in the post, and is an attractive woman. I guess I just don't get where she's coming from sometimes.
Yes I saw that. I agree, she's quite confusing, one minute she's saying she's being 'bullied', the next she's posing I'm her underwear. She is very pretty and clearly confident because shes able to create content and post to thousands of strangers. She needs to stop seeking validation from strangers, she's in her mid 40s has a loving fiancée and is very talented but it doesn't seem to be enough, I genuinely think she likes attention, playing a victim has obviously earnt her lots of attention over the years, but maybe now she's trying a different method.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes I saw that. I agree, she's quite confusing, one minute she's saying she's being 'bullied', the next she's posing I'm her underwear. She is very pretty and clearly confident because shes able to create content and post to thousands of strangers. She needs to stop seeking validation from strangers, she's in her mid 40s has a loving fiancée and is very talented but it doesn't seem to be enough, I genuinely think she likes attention, playing a victim has obviously earnt her lots of attention over the years, but maybe now she's trying a different method.
I hope this method is more successful for her. It seems a lot more positive.

• Heart
Anyone seen Julia's (itsblizz)latest stories? Apparently people on forums are alll mentally illl :ROFLMAO: which is ironic because she sounds totally deranged as she is saying it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen Julia's (itsblizz)latest stories? Apparently people on forums are alll mentally illl :ROFLMAO: which is ironic because she sounds totally deranged as she is saying it
Interesting that the woman who claims to have suffered with her mental health for many years, uses mental health as derogatory form of criticism. People like her are everything that is wrong with social media and part of the problem surrounding mental health being seen as a negative or taboo. She has NO qualifications to say that, she has openly said was a bar tender, stripper and a pole dancer . Those of us who are QUALIFIED health care professionals train for years. Julia is desparate to remain relevant, since stopping the ASMR, she appears to have lost followers. She likes to portray herself as a healthy, eco lover who lives a modest lifestyle, the reality is both her and her partner OWN multiple properties, she uses dirt bikes and vehicles that contribute to pollution. She is out of touch with reality thinking her followers have as much disposable cash as her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting that the woman who claims to have suffered with her mental health for many years, uses mental health as derogatory form of criticism. People like her are everything that is wrong with social media and part of the problem surrounding mental health being seen as a negative or taboo. She has NO qualifications to say that, she has openly said was a bar tender, stripper and a pole dancer . Those of use who are QUALIFIED health care professionals train for years. Julia is desparate to remain relevant, since stopping the ASMR, she appears to have lost followers. She likes to portray herself as a healthy, eco lover who lives a modest lifestyle, the reality is both her and her partner OWN multiple properties, she uses dirt bikes and vehicles that contribute to pollution. She is out of touch with reality thinking her followers have as much disposable cash as her.
exactly, it is SO offensive, and she is 100% the type of influencer who will deflect any criticism with the "be kind" thing and talking about her own mental health.
I cannot work out why she stopped ASMR, it was so popular, how many people want to see her opening packages and chopping up fruit?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
exactly, it is SO offensive, and she is 100% the type of influencer who will deflect any criticism with the "be kind" thing and talking about her own mental health.
I cannot work out why she stopped ASMR, it was so popular, how many people want to see her opening packages and chopping up fruit?
As a person I find her extremely boring and shallow, as an ASMR artist she was outstanding

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And drinking gallons of milk and pounds of meat, while still claiming to care for the environment

Reactions: 5
And drinking gallons of milk and pounds of meat, while still claiming to care for the environment
and then the passive agressive comments when people ask why she is randomly eating meat now after decades of not

Reactions: 7
Sorry to bring it back to BBBY vs Starling but I just found it interesting that BBBY claims to have blocked her everywhere and that she never copies and then makes a video of Starlings current most popular triggers. For context Starling does a lot of "dark asmr" and "orbital" triggers and BBBYs video here is very inspired. Even used some of starlings hand gestures. In the end no one asmrtist owns any trigger or video idea but it's just really interesting how she hasn't learned to stay away from being inspired by Starling after all their drama

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry to bring it back to BBBY vs Starling but I just found it interesting that BBBY claims to have blocked her everywhere and that she never copies and then makes a video of Starlings current most popular triggers. For context Starling does a lot of "dark asmr" and "orbital" triggers and BBBYs video here is very inspired. Even used some of starlings hand gestures. In the end no one asmrtist owns any trigger or video idea but it's just really interesting how she hasn't learned to stay away from being inspired by Starling after all their drama
Wow I just saw that video and was thinking about posting! 😂 I totally saw her doing the pinching your eyes closed trigger and knew it was so familiar. It’s kind of unnerving this pattern of ASMR choices and how similar they are to Starling’s videos. And that she continues to do it????

She and I got into it a couple of years back because she was basically saying how people take antidepressants too much and came off really anti-science. Then she tried to play the victim and sic her followers on me. She's always been this way.

I imagine she stopped ASMR because it involves a lot more effort than lazily vlogging her day.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.