Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I don't understand why any ASMR people put midroll ads, who watches videos like those? totally offputting

Reactions: 10

Karmanna

Does anyone else like asmr be brave be you used to like her roleplays but recently find her odd to watch on her instagram shes gone on a whole rant about her neighbours dogs and told her neighbours life story saying her dogs are so anoyying and her neighbour has no control over them and why dont she tell them to shut up 🤣 how her neighbour has her mum living there and that the mum has a summer house and its werid how the mum lives with her daughter like is there any need really? She seems like a major hypochondriac seems to have every health problem going not dismissing her health but seems like everything wrong with someone she seems to have she just comes across as not a very nice person more you look into her she also seems to have had quite a lot of drama for someone with not a huge subscriber count compared to other artist anyone else have their thoughts on her?
I just joined because she banned me from her Instagram after sending her tips about her hair
. She literally has gone completely off the rails, and is a huge liar, always looking for drama and it's really off putting. She calls her fans giving advice trolls, says she is better than other artists and complains about her views dropping, CONSTANTLY.
all her insta stories are bitching and moaning about something.
Also, i weas reading through the thread and wanted to add that the starling asmr accusations she wrote and keeps ranting about are also a huge lie, starling asmr posted all the screenshots of their private convos on twitter and they clearly show that Starling just unfollowed her after bbby kept pestering her about help with improving her setup, and copied basically all of starling's setup + props.
Starling just unfollowed her, but bbby made a huge public shitstorm accusing starling of being a monster, a bully, without any proof.
she also stated starling's community harassed her, also without any proof, and dragged big artists into unfollowing starling and believing her lies
Starling posted proof that all were just lies and had to undergo therapy due to bbby's behaviour, she once posted about it, crying for help.
It's insane that a few artists sided actually with bbby, including glow asmr, rapunzel and a few others who keep praising her, probably out of pity.
I also did some digging and found out that be brave be you is absolutely mental, here is a link when she went on a ton of newspapers because she accused Tesco of starving her daughter to death!

she even made a fundraiser to exploit her daughter and make money, and accused everyone of bullying when they told her she was out of her mind.

This person is a liar, clearly manipulative and an attention seeker. every single thing she does is drama centric.
I'm surprised she is homeschooling her kids, while she claims to be bipolar, autistic, suffering from ptsd and anxiety and depression and is also a ouspoken antivaxer and made many racist remarks on facebook against the chinese people when the pandemic hit.

I'm so glad ppl are seeing this, found this forum after she bashed a subscriber for suggesting her hair was over bleached and needed to see if others noticed. Be Brave Be You used to be one of my favorite asmrtists and her sometimes odd facial expressions and how she talked was even comforting. I followed her on her socials and it completely ruined her for me. I had to unsubscribe.

When the Crinkleluvin drama happened I felt so bad for her (and was also shocked to hear she had an OF) and really felt for her. Over time the claims of what Crinkleluvin did kept getting worse and worse and she kept adding more and more. At the time I had no reason to doubt it? But she seemed to love the attention...

Fast forward a while and she got into it with ASMR Starling about copying and out of curiosity I took a look and..... not saying she did 100% but it looked REALLY similar and I did see where Starling was coming from. Again Be Brave kept adding to the story and all of a sudden Starling did more and more to her... except their DMs were posted for all to see and it showed that she was lying? From then on I've noticed a pattern of lying to commentors and her victimizing herself with constant issues and bullies or commentors.

Of course shamefully I can't stop watching 😅😅 but I needed to let that out
adding to my post above, starling even posted a screenshot of be brave be you telling her that she is really jealous of her and that her performing well made other artists feel like shit. insane

Last edited:
  • Wow
3C0ECD72-841F-467D-8AC5-A91B6C8D3B1F.png

They’re fucking two peas in a pod. 🤦‍♀️ Both victims…. Both loving another woman with the same issues as they have being publicly destroyed.

• Wow

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
I quite like...
August asmr
Myaling
Chili b
SemideCoco
Whispers red
Darya
Weird I know, but men doing asmr just doesn't work for me.

• Heart

kousamashi

I love Karuna's ASMR, but I find it neigh impossible to watch her videos and support her with views, from the other forum, it appears she has a really toxic lifestyle and uses her money from ASMR to fuel that. But damn, if her stuff doesn't send me straight to sleep sometimes.
She has some great videos, that I can give her credit for, but she is terrible for controversies and some strange behavioral habits which is why I can't subscribe and actively support her.

TuppenceMcreedy

Alright - I'm back. Took a little break but it seems Nicola stays as consistent as ever. Guys I cannot tell you how much I believe this woman to be an absolute shit sack of a human being. Firstly the Johnny Depp thing is really odd - I understand weird and overly familiar fans but she acts like she knows these people? She is very clearly not an intelligent woman but has an astounding lack of self awareness about how she comes off?
I don't want to make excuses for her but perhaps her being on the spectrum causes her to miss these kinds of social cues - however she is increasingly combative whenever anyone brings any point of discussion towards her that may be related to these issues.

The pity partying is sad - "Oh please, my grandad has just died so here's my throne link" "Hi guys, so sad but my grandad is dead and it'd mean the world if you watched some of my content, here's my link." Big yikes for milking someone's death there, Nicola. Also lets not forget she was begging for this man to be dead, a month prior, once he's kicked it she's now in a "spiral", devo babe. No sympathy for you - which i'm sure you'll find offensive when you read, but how does a taste of your own medicine feel? You abuse and make judgemental comments all across your socials and somehow are always the only person that is ever right. Fuck off.

Her vid regarding here was hilarious, strongly recommend - she literally read everything and went to her youtube to complain about "no other youtuber receiving as much hate as she does" HAHA - you heard of Logan Paul, doll? The Ingham Family? Get a grip you soft bellend.

Ugh GOD, apologies for the rant. I love coming here every couple of weeks to complain about this horrible person - I think BBBY needs her own thread so I can leave the other lovely asmr viewers alone haha.

Have a good night/day everybody!

• Heart

TrolleyParton

Chatty Member
That’s really upsetting. I didn’t know that.
Yeah, she did a video wayyyyyy back in the day about how she got to the US and it was so dodgy. Her and her friend basically applied for what they thought was a language exchange programme kind of trip, paid for accomodation in the US and tickets from Russia to NYC and when they got there, nobody was there to meet them from the phoney language programme thing but then some guy showed up, I think pretending to be a kind of good Samaritan and drove them somewhere and basically just gave them the choice of either working as strippers or domestic staff. They ended up essentially cleaning sketchy hotels for no money and weren't even provided with food. She talked about how she ended up going to the party where she met her ex husband and all she wanted to do at this party was eat the food as she hadn't eaten in days. It was really sketchy and I suspect there was more to it than she was letting on.
---
- this was a much later video, I'm sure she had a previous ASMR one but that seems to have been deleted now.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Rbow

Can we discuss the 'spit painting' ASMR trend that is going around at the moment? It honestly makes me sick to my stomach, and definitely isn't ASMR. It's more of a fetish than a trigger. :sick: - I've seen it recently on Jake ASMR and ASMR Shanny but I've definitely seen it a few more times than that.

• Sick
I understand completely! That's what 'threw' me about WhisperAudios, when she crowdfunded her studio space she actually had a plaque made up with the names of all the donors and hung it above the door for her OWN reminder. She also got a public mailbox thing only after several fans asked to send her little treat baskets from their part of the world. Then she saw some other ASMR girl get her whole flat furnished off of Throne and made one herself, and it's gone from 50 dollar cosmetics up to a 1500 dollar cappucino maker, 5000 dollar vacations... And if you bring it up anywhere but here, you're 'just jealous' and 'hating'. :rolleyes:

The biggest "offender" is ScottishMurmurs, she has Gucci boots, an YSL bag, a brand new high-end Mac.... but then again she always did seem to be the type for that. The best Throne list is WhispersRed, it's all dog supplies for her animal rescue shelter. I wish all these people with big pockets would go over to hers.
Scottish Murmurs doesn’t shock me one bit. She’s one of the ones sexualizing ASMR so strongly and her video Themes seem so desperate for attention. Her having her fans buy her designer stuff… of course she is. WA doesn’t shock me anymore either. She’s another one where I wonder if Throne influenced the personality shift or if it was always there but hidden. I can’t imagine asking people to buy things let alone things that are that expensive.
I absolutely love whispersred,she comes across as such a genuinely kind and caring lady,her ASMR is outstanding. I love that she asks for donations for the rescue, rather than herself, It says so much about the type of person she is
Bless Emma. She’s always been like the ASMR mother. She has the best energy.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
So I’m here to eat my words, a while ago I made a quip about Trisha Paytas doing ASMR. However curiosity got the better of me and I must admit she’s quite good.

Scranton

I feel like for her and a few others, Throne has made them feel more and more comfortable to ask for handouts. I had to unfollow and mute her. I didn’t realize she had asked for all of that?? Feels like a very different JBG than from a few years ago.
I understand completely! That's what 'threw' me about WhisperAudios, when she crowdfunded her studio space she actually had a plaque made up with the names of all the donors and hung it above the door for her OWN reminder. She also got a public mailbox thing only after several fans asked to send her little treat baskets from their part of the world. Then she saw some other ASMR girl get her whole flat furnished off of Throne and made one herself, and it's gone from 50 dollar cosmetics up to a 1500 dollar cappucino maker, 5000 dollar vacations... And if you bring it up anywhere but here, you're 'just jealous' and 'hating'. :rolleyes:

The biggest "offender" is ScottishMurmurs, she has Gucci boots, an YSL bag, a brand new high-end Mac.... but then again she always did seem to be the type for that. The best Throne list is WhispersRed, it's all dog supplies for her animal rescue shelter. I wish all these people with big pockets would go over to hers.

• Heart
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
I guess it depends on your definition of classy. Raw cleavage and 'mouth sounds' (use your imagination as to what they sound like) don't seem too classy to me. Almost one year ago exactly, she was mocking some (rude and stupid) man who emailed her to suggest she do girlfriend roleplays and sex it up in her vids, giggling with all her followers about such gross ideas... just recently she put out a Patreon vid as a wife welcoming her husband home in a boobie shirt. And now the people going 'wait a moment luv' are the ones getting dragged. Most of her fans are respectful and encouraging but she seems to take that one bad comment out of a hundred personally and go looking for head-pats.

I say this as a longtime fan too, and I know she's gotta make money to cover the atrocious price surges over there. There are definite signs that she's not really enjoying this new direction, like with the things she's retweeting. If I had a magic lamp i'd wish for her to find a million pounds and not have to make any content she doesn't want.

On a positive note, I really like SemideCoco's channel, she has such a warm personality and her videos are very relaxing!
yeh love SemideCoco, you can telll she makes a lot of effort.

Anyone else wish someone would set up an ASMR spa in real life? I would 100% pay for a massage/facial whatever with gentle whispering thoughout

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I used to like itzblitzzz’s Asmr as I found it really calming & grounding. However since she got pregnant & gave birth she’s become absolutely insufferable which such an entitled & snobby attitude.
I don’t like Olivia kissper as I remember when she tried to belittle everyone in the asmr community when her Content became crap.
goodnight moon, moonlight cottage are great. (I wish goodnight moon would restart her babblebrook series)

I stopped watching gentle whispering a while ago- her content has become repetitive. Same with latte asmr; high production value but little quality.
tony bomboni is great with his consistency & creativity. Love his RPs & massage videos. The tarot readings not so much.
Trisha paytas asmr is really top tier these days (except the licking videos they give me the ick)
Korean asmr is where it’s happening, viva asmr is great with her animated rps.
don’t even get me started on the healing room asmr- cannot stand her piss poor quality content camouflaged with fancy props & cultural appropriation.
Asmr chelsea is a random suggestion which popped up in my feed & her optician RP is goooood.
would love to hear some new recommendations as I haven’t been as active in my asmr searches lately!

Reactions: 9
I'm fed up of ASMR creators begging for gifts. If they can't earn a living from ASMR, then maybe do what the rest of us mortals do, get a real job!! Also bit obnoxious when a grown woman claims a birthday month
So many of them do this. It’s really tacky to me when big creators do this, like people with 1 mill subs like Karuna. I agree. Get a proper job if it isn’t paying the bills. I feel like this new behavior has changed my perspective on a lot of ASMRtists. It’s icky.

• Heart
She’s a bitch, was really rude to me then tried to get her followers to come after me when I called out her riding a dirt bike in the woods whilst banging on about being ✨carbon neutral✨ and ✨kind to the planet✨ I think the screenshots are in this thread.

she’s the epitome of a boring LA influencer and has been chasing fame forever. I can’t see her Instagram anymore as she blocked me but her relationship with Nick is super weird, does anyone remember when she was posting twerking videos after running away to Paris for a bit (inc complaining about Paris, girl is never happy)
---

Not wanting to accept men’s views on women’s rights and spaces doesn’t make women TERFs, thanks!
id highly recommend everyone who is calling women or feminist's terfs to take a breath and consider how misogynistic it is. this term is being thrown around to shut women up, rarely have I ever seen it used at someone who is actually bigoted.

any way yes I remember Julia having a meltdown when she posted something for the environment whilst on a motor bike in the forest and you made a very obvious point. that girl is not bright. she went from being a sustainable vegetarian channel to asmr to vlogging to now eating alot of meat, and mommy vlogging?

• Heart
This woman really has serious issues. It doesn't matter how much you dislike someone, to write something like that really highlights what kind of mind set she has and just how dangerous she could be
someone posted this on her tweet. It’s longbut really well stated and it hit me because I never really thought about how she’s influencing so many younger people.

Attachments

• Heart

Franklymydear

I know it’s been discussed above but infuriates me how ASNR channels are becoming more provocative/sexualised. I used to really enjoy KatieASMr who only has about 25k subs but now all of our videos have provocative thumbnails/TSA style pat downs etc.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I think she’s local to me too - to me she has a strong ‘brummy’ (NOT Black Country! 😂) accent but when someone said that to her in a comment a while back she wasn’t happy and said she wasn’t a brummie etc. she might not be but she defo sounds like one!
She said she didn’t have an accent 😂

• Haha
  • Wow