Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike her. These weetbix are highly recommended by paed dietitians and normal milk is fine to mix with them. They just can’t be having it instead of BM/Formula. My baby has them and she’s 10months but at the same time I didn’t start her on this. I worked up to that for months. She’s going in as if tarla narla is 8 months old
That’s it, it’s not age appropriate at all.

Reactions: 5
Weetbix aren't recommended for babies under 6 months.
She says she's done her research, well no you haven't 'babe'.
Also, please put her food in a bowl so she knows some normality in that house hold.

Reactions: 8
Weetbix aren't recommended for babies under 6 months.
She says she's done her research, well no you haven't 'babe'.
Also, please put her food in a bowl so she knows some normality in that house hold.
I put a lot of my babies food directly on the tray table but my baby is 1.
At Tarlah's age, she has no ability to even try picking up food from the table as she wouldn't have a pincer grip so she's essentially just mashing her hands onto it. Even as an adult, how is one expected to eat weetbix with their hands 🤦

Since for unforeseen issues to is not been posted
🫢🫢🫢 More pls!

Reactions: 7
Guys.. I’m calling this one..

I can guarantee there’s an Alviun discount code coming 100%

it’ll be along the lines of:

so many of you have asked in my DMs what toothbrush we use’

Filthy money grabbing Nat jumped on the scheme already

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The rudeness of jumping on trampoline- has ceased for the moment but at 6:30/7:30am with a loud inconsiderate child no one wants and amping it up because this family thinks they are more privileged hmmmmm. The birthday weekend of taj that she was not present for and left the “premature” looking new baby was the worst for noise. Hearing children under 10 speak and know about suicide is a problem in itself.
The dog trainer ordeal that was rubbish all the guy did was prance around with Bailey on a lead in a circle for an hour like they want to put it in a dog show for their next business venture

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh heck no girls this is pure truth of what I’ve seen! It’s absolutely out of this world when you get to see first hand she’s ridiculous and taj s new hair cut is shocking then again so is his behaviour but who’s his mummy 🧐
The best day of the year from mummy of the year who wasn’t present taj s birthday jumping castle that was on for 3 days straight with turning on and off and don’t forget the hose being used on it as well. All unattended 98% of the time with not an adult in sight

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh heck no girls this is pure truth of what I’ve seen! It’s absolutely out of this world when you get to see first hand she’s ridiculous and taj s new hair cut is shocking then again so is his behaviour but who’s his mummy 🧐
The best day of the year from mummy of the year who wasn’t present taj s birthday jumping castle that was on for 3 days straight with turning on and off and don’t forget the hose being used on it as well. All unattended 98% of the time with not an adult in sight
She reads this thread and will know how you are by this pic, you might want to remove it? Maybe? Unless you don’t care which I’m living for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The rudeness of jumping on trampoline- has ceased for the moment but at 6:30/7:30am with a loud inconsiderate child no one wants and amping it up because this family thinks they are more privileged hmmmmm. The birthday weekend of taj that she was not present for and left the “premature” looking new baby was the worst for noise. Hearing children under 10 speak and know about suicide is a problem in itself.
The dog trainer ordeal that was rubbish all the guy did was prance around with Bailey on a lead in a circle for an hour like they want to put it in a dog show for their next business venture
They really are inconsiderate people!! I tell my kids they aren’t allowed outside until at least around 8:30-9 because most people aren’t up yet and it’s just rude!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.