Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard (not sure if true) that predators can actually remove the scribbles and emojis on pictures of children. Someone made Chloe Zep aware of this when she posted a picture of her child with scribbles over private parts. Very scary. I’m glad Hannah polities appears to have reduced posting naked pictures of her children too. I don’t get it at all.
Yes that is so putting scibbles, emoji on photo doesn't do anything in this day and age, just don't post photos of naked kids full stop..

Reactions: 6
I do love Chontel but Ashy appears to have started an ‘Ice baths by the bins’ trend
This is actually run by a member who did an 8 week challenge which “changed her life” then she meditated once and then started up a business with one of the HIIT PT’s selling life coaching meditation and ice baths. She’s not an influencer in any way shape her form but is just as dodgy with her “meditated once hey I can make money off this” gravy train. It’s $888 for eight weeks which is more expensive than Chontel’s 8 week challenge and nobody has any qualifications other than a Cert 3 or 4 in fitness.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Same cos giiiiirrrrlllllll I have a lot to say and I need to find my people to say it to 😂
I AM 100% YOUR PERSON 😂 I tell you, months and months I have been looking for somewhere to discuss her. No one seems interested tho

She was discussed fairly regularly on Influencers Chat where her lash lady was a member and would send her screenshots and Sam would go on massive rants 😂
👀 I need to see this

Reactions: 4
I AM 100% YOUR PERSON 😂 I tell you, months and months I have been looking for somewhere to discuss her. No one seems interested tho

👀 I need to see this
Mate, I once questioned her in Guru Gossiper and got absolutely annihilated by the other posters for daring to say ANYTHING bad about her 😂 I can’t even remember what it was now but I think it was something to do with the filter she used on her photos. Also the twins having the same middle name!? NOBODY else I know thinks it’s weird 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mate, I once questioned her in Guru Gossiper and got absolutely annihilated by the other posters for daring to say ANYTHING bad about her 😂 I can’t even remember what it was now but I think it was something to do with the filter she used on her photos. Also the twins having the same middle name!? NOBODY else I know thinks it’s weird 😂
It’s weird, actually do not get me started because I promise you I will not stop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it’s weird she kept going about the name Quinn and it’s links to the fifth, and it means wise/counsel 🤷🏻‍♀️

Don’t get me started on blagging an absolute ton of free tit when she was pregnant with Swayde then deleting all mention of it from her Instagram, if you search the hashtag now all you get is an appreciation post from the winner and all the exposure for the companies is long gone. Absolutely shite behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.