Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her begging for a paid partnership with them.

custom discount code coming tomorrow
Or it’s her setting up the paid partnership and code because she loves to act like she’s doing all of us a favour by getting a code. Not that she’s paid or contracted to post one in any way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one that gets incredibly annoyed when she goes on about things being 'saaaah cheap'?! Like her baseline stuff for black Friday has gone down in price from say $110 to $80, and she keeps going on about it being so cheap. I'm like, excuse me?! Are you not living in the same fked up world? No inflation in your world? tit, that $80 might be a lot of money to someone. But to her, it's cheap. So relatable babe.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.