Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy's latest TikTok. No-one said that you're too old to go to a festival and wear butterfly clips. Such an attention seeker.
Please take note of the arm up in the air. One of Ashy's very few dance moves/model poses.
Oh, and I notice the correct you're was used, that must have been St James telling her which one to use.
🙄🙄
View attachment 1723981View attachment 1723982
Odd that she filmed it yesterday before anyone would have even had the chance to see her or make any comments that she’s too old. She’s full of tit. She probably planned to film this last week to get some/any kind of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tralala having some raw capsicum and cucumber for dinner. Both choking hazards. Please don’t let another mum see that and copy her my god. Such a worry

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'd love it if I had help every second night 🤣 I'd be a much better person with some sleep hahaha her sleep updates tit me up the wall every morning 🤦‍♀️ like seriously, id love to see what she'd be like if Talala was a tit sleeper! She'd send her off to sleep school 🤦‍♀️🤣
You and me both mama. Hahaha oh gosh! I don't even want to imagine that lmaoo. She can barely handle waking up once every other night, let alone multiple wake ups for years on end 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So true! So many of us are in the same position. Not that I'm complaining, but it hurts when it's shoved in your face and idiots are like make time for yourself, make sure you still go on dates with your partner blah blah blah. Well we would if we could! Ha. Another thing that's a luxury for her is having Steve feed baby every second night. Wouldn't it be nice!
Exactly.
I haven't been able to go back to work mainly because of health issues with bubs so even if we did have the help of family (which we don't), we can't afford to go out anywhere or hire a nanny to help. Our situation is definitely not uncommon.

So ReLaTaBlE

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Tralala having some raw capsicum and cucumber for dinner. Both choking hazards. Please don’t let another mum see that and copy her my god. Such a worry
That is beyond stupid and reckless. I wish someone big would call her out for this sort of thing because people will be dumb enough to believe that it’s ok!

Reactions: 12
That is beyond stupid and reckless. I wish someone big would call her out for this sort of thing because people will be dumb enough to believe that it’s ok!
Part of me wonders if she's being deliberately provocative to get more Internet notoriety

Reactions: 16
Even though hannah ripped of her business from another business i don't really think much of these days. She always looks amazing and slays her outfits!i feel like she's always a bit classy,
Gretchen and Ashy need take tips from her, there both just zero class and so bogan 😅
I really don’t get, purely talking about when they are going out (not active wear) but I don’t think I have ever looked at a photo of either of them wow I love that… I don’t think it’s an age thing either, it’s pretty obvious money doesn’t buy style and class.

Reactions: 11
Nearly didn't realise it was Ashy 😂 looks very different from what she posts of herself!
What's up with her face and wow that's what her body really looks like..
Is Ashy 40 years old?

The baseline stories show her true shape. She’s very flabby.
Yeah she just had a baby but the thing is she shouldn't hide her true body after giving birth.. because we would understand..

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just had a baby but the thing is she shouldn't hide her true body after giving birth.. because we would understand..
[/QUOTE]

I think what’s bad is she likes to be “Raw” and share everything with people. I find if she was up front and showed her body with it’s flaws and all people would respect her for it. Instead she filters and photoshops herself to show how much of a fake witch she is

Reactions: 8
I think what’s bad is she likes to be “Raw” and share everything with people. I find if she was up front and showed her body with it’s flaws and all people would respect her for it. Instead she filters and photoshops herself to show how much of a fake witch she is
[/QUOTE]

This!
I liked following Emily Skye after she had her first baby (I don’t really follow influencers now) but she was so completely raw and real with her body and getting back into fitness.

Reactions: 5
Emily Skye was amazing post partum. Such an honest and relatable look. She did say she lost followers when she started to get back into her usual shape.

Also Tiff Hall had a baby very similar time to Ashy and is showing a very different post partum journey with much more raw content l and she is an actual fitness professional, unlike Ashy.

Reactions: 13
Emily Skye was amazing post partum. Such an honest and relatable look. She did say she lost followers when she started to get back into her usual shape.

Also Tiff Hall had a baby very similar time to Ashy and is showing a very different post partum journey with much more raw content l and she is an actual fitness professional, unlike Ashy.
Yes Tiff Hall is amazing!

Reactions: 5
Yes Tiff Hall is amazing!
I completely agree! I'm 6 months postpartum myself and have really enjoyed going along on Tiff's journey. It's been extremely relatable and she isn't fake. She shows it how it is 🙌

Reactions: 7
I in no way want to sound like a witch..but does anyone else wonder why Ashy uses a model who clearly doesn't look fit or like they exercise to model her workout gear?
Replying to this cos I’m just making my way through this thread and trying not to wet myself from laughter so this is a good break.

Look I’m not going to turn this into a weight discussion or whatever, but I’m a big girl. Size 20 big. I’ve had my babies, I’ve eaten my way through the biccie aisle, and now I’m focusing on me and getting back into my wardrobe full of size 12 clothes 😂 one can hope!

I’ll never buy whatever brand Ashy is shilling now. Baseline or something? I can’t keep up. Is this her 3rd exercise wear brand now?
Anyway, I got sucked into Toned (and still own it 😂) but I’ll never buy now because I’ve seen the light. If I did I’d like to see it on all bodies - even if it’s a size 16 or whatever this lass is.

You won’t go to the gym and see size 8’s everywhere. You’ll see all sizes working on themselves.
I hate to say it but by being inclusive the brand is doing themselves a favour 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s about being inclusive to all bodies..

It wouldn’t be Ashys doing, we all seen how she would have digs at Sammy’s weight all the time.
duck do you remember her YouTube series RAW?! And she did a weight loss episode/segment with Sammy and just spent the whole time shaming her 🤮 like she’d somehow be Ashys size in a couple of weeks??
Maybe if she stuck to Ashys eating disorder diet she might have.

I’m not thrilled about Sammy lying about her size cos at the time I was a similar size and was like “wtf medium and large don’t fit me!” when I was buying Toned 😂
I can’t tell if Sammy genuinely thought she was that size .. or if she didn’t want to admit she was in an XL .. or if she was saying she’s a medium and then swapping it for bigger sizes behind Ashys back who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didnt Someone catch a screenshot of Sammy’s label once in the old Facebook groups and she was wearing XL 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Replying to this cos I’m just making my way through this thread and trying not to wet myself from laughter so this is a good break.

Look I’m not going to turn this into a weight discussion or whatever, but I’m a big girl. Size 20 big. I’ve had my babies, I’ve eaten my way through the biccie aisle, and now I’m focusing on me and getting back into my wardrobe full of size 12 clothes 😂 one can hope!

I’ll never buy whatever brand Ashy is shilling now. Baseline or something? I can’t keep up. Is this her 3rd exercise wear brand now?
Anyway, I got sucked into Toned (and still own it 😂) but I’ll never buy now because I’ve seen the light. If I did I’d like to see it on all bodies - even if it’s a size 16 or whatever this lass is.

You won’t go to the gym and see size 8’s everywhere. You’ll see all sizes working on themselves.
I hate to say it but by being inclusive the brand is doing themselves a favour 🤷🏼‍♀️

duck do you remember her YouTube series RAW?! And she did a weight loss episode/segment with Sammy and just spent the whole time shaming her 🤮 like she’d somehow be Ashys size in a couple of weeks??
Maybe if she stuck to Ashys eating disorder diet she might have.

I’m not thrilled about Sammy lying about her size cos at the time I was a similar size and was like “wtf medium and large don’t fit me!” when I was buying Toned 😂
I can’t tell if Sammy genuinely thought she was that size .. or if she didn’t want to admit she was in an XL .. or if she was saying she’s a medium and then swapping it for bigger sizes behind Ashys back who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didnt Someone catch a screenshot of Sammy’s label once in the old Facebook groups and she was wearing XL 😂

Sammy’s fibs about her size and weight stuff was so bad. I think she’s always looked better than her friends anyway, but she clearly was a bigger size than she claimed to be. Ashy was so stupid to think she could just change her body completely from following her guidelines. As far as I’ve seen, Sammy is and always has been a very active person with her dancing and work outs. Not sure what her diet would look like, but just be honest about it if you’re going to make a point of disclosing it. Otherwise don’t even mention it! I think they were even saying that Sammy was a small in some of the over sized “choose your hard” crop tops 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.