Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After years of being a big fan (visited her clean eating cafe, went to 2 squad tours, bought lots of toned, watched every episode of raw), I stopped being a fan when she blocked me for a comment I made on one of her posts. It was so stupid. She was talking about something along the lines how teachers have an easy job, and it was so misinformed and rude. I commented something polite but contradictory to what she had said, and next minute I was blocked. I was so sad, I’d been a fan for years and felt kicked out of a “community” that I had enjoyed being a part of. After that, it was easier for me to see the red flags. Just how she talks so rudely to people, how she treats small businesses and brands, the cooked Tony Robbins rubbish about masculine and feminine energy.

I remember an episode where ashy and Steve were talking about this masculine and feminine energy (apparently anything to do with finances is masculine FYI 😂😂😂), and they were saying how ashy had started to become too masculine by trying to take more control over the brand. Like wow it’s literally a company called “Ashy Bines”, and apparently it’s masculine and wrong for her to want to have some control over it… … 😬
OMG I REMEMBER THE FEMININE AND MASCULINE CHAT hahahahahahhaha.
COOKED!!!

She’s so controlled and manipulated that it would almost be sad if she wasn’t such a crook herself.

Why does she keep going on about taco having anxious /nervous tendencies as though they've rescued him from some horrific abusive family..
Because the dog trainer would have mentioned that “some dogs have anxious/nervous tendencies so they do bla bla bla but your dog has …” and she switched off and just heard the buzz words and is running with it because she’s fucked.

Reckon they named him Taco so Steve can be like “I’m heading out for tacos …. I mean WITH taco babe lol bye” and she’s too thick to pick up on it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just by the look of everyone in this forum I would say we were all at one points fans/ followers of this Grot. I’m curious what made you stop following her???

I’ll start: I used to follow her (I bought her eating disorder plan) and what got me is she constantly contradicted herself with food one thing that still stands out is her throwing out half a bag of chocolate because she said she can’t control herself from eating it all and videos herself throwing out over half a bag in the bin. Now as time goes by I just really see her as a disgusting person whose time peaked years ago and is really just trying to stay significant
I wasn’t a follower but liked watching her stories from time to time until she got really preachy and basically starting talking to her Snapchat ALL bleeping DAY.
I also supported a friend who wanted to go to Ashy’s Squad tour, Ashy and Steve automatically signed every single person who bought a ticket to her Squad subscription then got all preachy about terms and conditions when I emailed them to cancel it (that was probably Nat now that I think about it)

And, Ashy’s mums extremely dubious “success” with Hideaway, one minute she was making it in her kitchen as a hobby and next minute it was all en masse boxed up in plastic packaging, and people didn’t think this was somewhat suspicious?
She would have made $50 selling it at her local market but when Ashy started plugging it to her followers it was some sort of cAn’T liVe wiThOut iT rubbish.

I really miss the Influencers Chat page, that was gold 🤣

I would have burned my bed and pillows if I had cat piss on them, that’s so unbelievably disgusting 🤮

Edited to add - I found the email (which I clearly never read her trash) saying you’d have to opt out yourself or start paying for it, so many people would have been caught out by this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wasn’t a follower but liked watching her stories from time to time until she got really preachy and basically starting talking to her Snapchat ALL bleeping DAY.
I also supported a friend who wanted to go to Ashy’s Squad tour, Ashy and Steve automatically signed every single person who bought a ticket to her Squad subscription then got all preachy about terms and conditions when I emailed them to cancel it (that was probably Nat now that I think about it)

And, Ashy’s mums extremely dubious “success” with Hideaway, one minute she was making it in her kitchen as a hobby and next minute it was all en masse boxed up in plastic packaging, and people didn’t think this was somewhat suspicious?
She would have made $50 selling it at her local market but when Ashy started plugging it to her followers it was some sort of cAn’T liVe wiThOut iT rubbish.

I really miss the Influencers Chat page, that was gold 🤣

I would have burned my bed and pillows if I had cat piss on them, that’s so unbelievably disgusting 🤮

Edited to add - I found the email (which I clearly never read her trash) saying you’d have to opt out yourself or start paying for it, so many people would have been caught out by this 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’ve always been incredibly sneaky with their T&Cs. I signed up for one of her programs; I can’t remember the name of it. But it incorporated both fitness and food, and you could choose if you wanted (and paid for) both or just one or the other. I opted for just the nutrition because I was a PT so didn’t need to sign up for the fitness bit. I cancelled after a month or two because it was tit. Low and behold money still kept coming out of my account.
I emailed them and they said that I only cancelled the nutrition membership not the fitness. Told them I didn’t sign up for the fitness membership and they told me that you automatically sign up for both. Which is BS because I never had access to any of the fitness stuff, nor did I give them permission to sign me up for it. I was so angry I never touched her programs again. I’m surprised they haven’t been slapped with fines from the ACCC or fair trading over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget about the saga she caused for Delta Bands, which were those metal bracelets with inspirational quotes and words on them. Ashy was obsessed with these, and I even bought a few because they were actually such a cute idea. Then ashy ordered tonnes with words like “squad” on them, but didn’t pay or something…then dropped the brand completely and left them with heaps of useless stock as no one in their right mind would buy an expensive bracelet with “squad” on it. Same thing for hello hair, which I had forgotten about..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
What has happened to her face??? Her skin is all stretched and shiny, and her mouth, eyes and nose all look strange

Reactions: 4
After years of being a big fan (visited her clean eating cafe, went to 2 squad tours, bought lots of toned, watched every episode of raw), I stopped being a fan when she blocked me for a comment I made on one of her posts. It was so stupid. She was talking about something along the lines how teachers have an easy job, and it was so misinformed and rude. I commented something polite but contradictory to what she had said, and next minute I was blocked. I was so sad, I’d been a fan for years and felt kicked out of a “community” that I had enjoyed being a part of. After that, it was easier for me to see the red flags. Just how she talks so rudely to people, how she treats small businesses and brands, the cooked Tony Robbins rubbish about masculine and feminine energy.

I remember an episode where ashy and Steve were talking about this masculine and feminine energy (apparently anything to do with finances is masculine FYI 😂😂😂), and they were saying how ashy had started to become too masculine by trying to take more control over the brand. Like wow it’s literally a company called “Ashy Bines”, and apparently it’s masculine and wrong for her to want to have some control over it… … 😬
I’d love to see her classroom management skills of 28 Taj’s, if she thinks teachers have it easy..

Reactions: 8
Erghhh ‘breath work’. She’s so full of complete crap!

I find it incredible that she speaks of her app and all these easy recipes etc, but then shows her fridge full of ready-made meals!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️Seriously? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one that is completely gobsmacked that Gretty is only 27?! The amount of work she's had done hasn't helped one bit 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that is completely gobsmacked that Gretty is only 27?! The amount of work she's had done hasn't helped one bit 😳

She’s not, I’m assuming that’s a joke 😂 I think she’s a couple of years older than ashy actually..

Reactions: 3
A few things

1. If Ashy’s Dog trainer said they should take Taco to the dog park when he is as anxious as they say he is that’s a really bad dog trainer.

2. Or she’s lying about his reactivity

3. She’s a bleeping idiot for taking a new dog who’s struggling with anxiety issues to a bleeping dog park

Holy tit I thought she was 37!!!

Reactions: 11
Google says she is 37.

Well she would be 38 today then, as it’s her birthday.

Reactions: 3
It must be hard for ashy and Sammy to find pictures for Gretty’s birthday posts that don’t have each other in them 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.