Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I literally had to unfollow this thread (I have a look once a week or so) - from the maggots to rats to cat pee my pregnant ass cannot stomach all the filth hahahaha I keep thinking surely it’s safe now - nope 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She didn’t even wash her hair after sleeping in cat piss.

This woman must bleeping stink so bad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just watched her snap chat twice just so I can confirm I’m not hearing her say she SLEPT NEXT TO CAT PISS?! I have a cat… each time he uses the kitty litter I clean it. Cat piss stinks!!!! I seriously cannot understand how she is ‘allowed’ to have kids in this environment. Makes me feel so sick and upset those kids don’t know any better. She is a bleeping grot. Clearly her family and friends are no better allowing her to be like this.

Reactions: 12
I have just watched her snap chat twice just so I can confirm I’m not hearing her say she SLEPT NEXT TO CAT PISS?! I have a cat… each time he uses the kitty litter I clean it. Cat piss stinks!!!! I seriously cannot understand how she is ‘allowed’ to have kids in this environment. Makes me feel so sick and upset those kids don’t know any better. She is a bleeping grot. Clearly her family and friends are no better allowing her to be like this.
You know what's funny is I only check insta stories, and there have been a couple things mentioned here that are not on her insta.. feeding Tarla capsicum and Cucumber and the cat pee things for sure. I wonder if she's intentionally sharing salacious details on snap to bring more haters over so she can get more advertising $$ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just by the look of everyone in this forum I would say we were all at one points fans/ followers of this Grot. I’m curious what made you stop following her???

I’ll start: I used to follow her (I bought her eating disorder plan) and what got me is she constantly contradicted herself with food one thing that still stands out is her throwing out half a bag of chocolate because she said she can’t control herself from eating it all and videos herself throwing out over half a bag in the bin. Now as time goes by I just really see her as a disgusting person whose time peaked years ago and is really just trying to stay significant

I just can’t with the cat piss beside her pillow, filming it, not immediately sorting the situation out.

I’m no cat behaviour expert, but surely that’s a big duck you from the cat? Like he has the whole room to wee in, but he chooses beside your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t with the cat piss beside her pillow, filming it, not immediately sorting the situation out.

I’m no cat behaviour expert, but surely that’s a big duck you from the cat? Like he has the whole room to wee in, but he chooses beside your head.
That cat really hates her especially after getting a new dog...lol

Putrid ratty bines back at it again. Can she not keep one thing clean?
She puts her baby in her bed... I hope tarlllaaaa loves the smell of cat piss
Honestly she a fkn grub 🤮

Reactions: 5
There is nothing worse than the smell of cat piss. I would seriously consider buying a new mattress if a cat pissed on my bed.
No way that I would be able to sleep in it after that. Pretty bloody rank!

Reactions: 20
Just by the look of everyone in this forum I would say we were all at one points fans/ followers of this Grot. I’m curious what made you stop following her???

I’ll start: I used to follow her (I bought her eating disorder plan) and what got me is she constantly contradicted herself with food one thing that still stands out is her throwing out half a bag of chocolate because she said she can’t control herself from eating it all and videos herself throwing out over half a bag in the bin. Now as time goes by I just really see her as a disgusting person whose time peaked years ago and is really just trying to stay significant
I signed up to a plan and after I cancelled they continued to take the payments for 7 months before I noticed. Their response “why did it take you so long to notice?” Not we are so sorry here’s a refund (which I never got) I then got burnt again (my own fault I know) I thought I was about the same size as Sammy. Bought tights and a tank in a medium. Didn’t fit. I wasn’t able to return them because they weren’t “faulty” I won’t ever let myself get sucked in again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Apparently the car pissed right next to Ashy's head? She then goes on to say that she slept next to it all night. But Ashy, you're such a light sleeper, wouldn't you have heard a cat taking a piss right next to your head? And of course first thing in the morning, let's story this to show my followers. Why didn't you just wash the sheets straight away? Or are you waiting for your house cleaner to do it for you. duck she's gross. View attachment 1728423
ummm. I have two 8 month old kittens that I’ve adopted since the beginning of July and they have not once, pissed on my bed or anything else. They use their litter tray religiously and they lost their mum two weeks after they were born! How does her cats piss on her bed?! Aren’t they adult cats? That would horrify me/would not share that with anyone!

Cats are basically born toilet trained. My cat did a poo in my bed just one time and it was right after the dog moved in, she was not happy. So yes I would have to agree this is probably some personal attack towards Ashy.

I followed for YEARS and bought her products (the flavouring she released, Toned, clean treats). My older sister has body dysmorphia and bought her Clean Eating plan. She gave it to me when I was in my early 20’s and rapidly putting on weight (I asked her for it cos she used it all the time for recipes and had lost a lot of weight … probably cos it was so restrictive!).

I followed her on all socials, I remember watching when Taj was born and seeing all of that play out. I was pretty weirded out by her parenting style but I didn’t have kids yet so I tried not to judge too harshly.

I watched a LOT of her businesses come and go and thought it was all a bit sus! She came to NZ and did her booty tours and I know HEAPS of people who went, including buying flights and hotels and making a big weekend of it. They were mega fans 😂

I watched every episode of RAW religiously but cringed at her fake “fear of flying” 😂 anyone remember the scene where she was screaming at the turbulence and Sammy and Steve were holding her? Major attention seeking vibes!!! My boyfriend at the time was like “what the hell is wrong with her????”

I don’t remember how, but at some stage I found the Facebook groups and had my eyes opened to it all. And then I saw how people were being ripped off and scammed and how crazy it all was.
I had already purchased several items of Toned and fortunately it was all ok, but I saw the leggings arriving with different length legs, unraveling stitching, returned items being on-sold and still smelling like BO 🤮 and that was it for me!

Then the Facebook groups got shut down and I’m dying to know what really happened with the court cases but obviously they must have gag orders or something.

I’m also dying to know what happened to Ashy and Friends. She had costumes made and everything 😂 I love how she thought she was going to be the next Wiggles or some tit. It still makes me laugh!
Surely all these businesses must be tax write offs??

Also I’m still fucked off with Charlie whatsherface for not releasing the clean treats book she said she was going to 🙄 I bought so many packets and really loved them so I’d have been first in line to buy that!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

The stealing of people’s money and the dead dog pic that Steve shared and the crappy way she dealt with toned and all of its problems.

• Wow

I followed and bought her ball treat things.. I remember thinking I had done it wrong so asked on her fb forum because the recipe seemed too oily!! Omg did she shut me down..
no you are wrong I check my ingredients blah blah blah like she was so bleeping rude and I was innocently asking if it was right 😂😂 bleeping mole.. she actually upset me the way she responded!! Then I found how corrupt she was and seen the light 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 13

After years of being a big fan (visited her clean eating cafe, went to 2 squad tours, bought lots of toned, watched every episode of raw), I stopped being a fan when she blocked me for a comment I made on one of her posts. It was so stupid. She was talking about something along the lines how teachers have an easy job, and it was so misinformed and rude. I commented something polite but contradictory to what she had said, and next minute I was blocked. I was so sad, I’d been a fan for years and felt kicked out of a “community” that I had enjoyed being a part of. After that, it was easier for me to see the red flags. Just how she talks so rudely to people, how she treats small businesses and brands, the cooked Tony Robbins rubbish about masculine and feminine energy.

I remember an episode where ashy and Steve were talking about this masculine and feminine energy (apparently anything to do with finances is masculine FYI 😂😂😂), and they were saying how ashy had started to become too masculine by trying to take more control over the brand. Like wow it’s literally a company called “Ashy Bines”, and apparently it’s masculine and wrong for her to want to have some control over it… … 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep going on about taco having anxious /nervous tendencies as though they've rescued him from some horrific abusive family..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.