Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s weird she said they ‘rescued’ Taco. What’s the bet she just bought him off someone but she’s pretending they adopted him from the pound so no one ‘comes at her’.

Her saying he’s safe now or whatever makes it sound like he was living on the streets, participating in dog fights just to get enough bones together to buy a some dinner. But thank god Ashy swooped in and saved him from life of pain. He’s such a happy cute dog, pretty sure he would have come from some other lovely family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I in no way want to sound like a witch..but does anyone else wonder why Ashy uses a model who clearly doesn't look fit or like they exercise to model her workout gear?
It’s about being inclusive to all bodies..

It wouldn’t be Ashys doing, we all seen how she would have digs at Sammy’s weight all the time.

Reactions: 12
I in no way want to sound like a witch..but does anyone else wonder why Ashy uses a model who clearly doesn't look fit or like they exercise to model her workout gear?
No, because people deserve to have cute activewear that fits them regardless of their body size or fitness level.
(Baseline doesn’t have a lot of cute stuff imo but I mean in general)

I think it’s weird she said they ‘rescued’ Taco. What’s the bet she just bought him off someone but she’s pretending they adopted him from the pound so no one ‘comes at her’.

Her saying he’s safe now or whatever makes it sound like he was living on the streets, participating in dog fights just to get enough bones together to buy a some dinner. But thank god Ashy swooped in and saved him from life of pain. He’s such a happy cute dog, pretty sure he would have come from some other lovely family
Yep she’s full of it.

• Heart
To appeal to chubby girls like myself. Even though she doesn’t approve of our body types she still wants our money babes.

Reactions: 17
Some of Baseline isn't really flattering for bigger girls.
Because she doesn’t care enough to make sure they fit properly on smaller bodies let alone bigger bodies. She has bigger sizes for token inclusivity only. She also only has like 5 of each of the bigger sizes available.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Her dinner is like toddler size 😂😂 That what my 2yo would eat but she wouldn't eat without some gravey... no wonder why her daughter is so under weight if she think that's normal size then imgine her kids would strave. 😵💫

Reactions: 10

She didn't 'save' him, he looks like he was very loved before they turned up!!

Reactions: 7

Has she ever said what shelter or rescue organisation she got him from? Wouldn’t she be giving them a huge shout out so that other animals can be rescued too? Shouldn’t she be using her platform to get the word out?

She. Is. Full. Of. tit.

Reactions: 17
Has she ever said what shelter or rescue organisation she got him from? Wouldn’t she be giving them a huge shout out so that other animals can be rescued too? Shouldn’t she be using her platform to get the word out?

She. Is. Full. Of. tit.
I swear she said in an earlier story they’re taking him because the old owners couldn’t have him anymore. Assumed illness or having to move because shits so expensive these days

Reactions: 8
The vibe collection.... 🤦🏼‍♀️ so embarrassing. Like that doesn't have anything to do with the collection? And as a fellow millennial I feel she is embarrassing millennial by overusing the absolute tit out of the word vibe. Cringe. She won't shut up about being cReAtIvE and then this is the kind of played out crap she tries to sell.
Next week watch out for the "no cap" collection guys. Anything to convince Gen z that she isn't approaching 40.

Reactions: 11
I can’t STAND this influencer page; why don’t you crawl up ashys ass some more you idiot
She really loves influncers, its so fkn strange how much time she invested into all them I've never heard of half them just all the OG youtubers/influncers, its definitely a weird niche and she's so clueless.. 😂

Reactions: 8
Yep! She gave us another update on how many times both Tahla and the new dog woke her up last night 🙄

Why does she think her bots want to know this information? What’s she trying to prove 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.