Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she really thinks she did something with that post of her in that horrid outfit. No one actually cares what you wear Ashy… just wear what you want to stop trying to go viral with stupid captions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No ashy you can't wear that because it's bleeping ugly, has nothing to do with you being a mum 😂
Trashy Ashy in true form. That outfit is absolutely terrible and so tacky. It has NOTHING to do with being a mum - the fact is NOBODY should wear tit like that despite being a mum or not. Just ashy making up false comments again and trying to get some media attention 🙄

Reactions: 11
Gosh she really thinks she did something with that post of her in that horrid outfit. No one actually cares what you wear Ashy… just wear what you want to stop trying to go viral with stupid captions.
That’s exactly what it is! All she cares about is going viral, and how she does that (either “inspirational” or controversial) doesn’t matter. She tries everything on! She’s forgetting that she’s washed up as it’s not 2010 anymore. No one cares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So I never watch all of her stories because there’s only so many clean treat and Esmi ads one person can tolerate - but I just went back and good lord! What the heck is with the snatching of Tralalala’s hand out of her mouth? It’s so agressive.

Reactions: 10
Everyone just stop and think what this fucked up family is going to be like in 10 years time…Tarj will be 17, ashy will be mid to late 40’s, Steve will be mid 50’s?😂 Ahhh I can’t wait to see what tit comes their way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t posted here in so long.
but the maggot rat and long haired dog inside topped off with TARJEEEE walking over Taylas baby mat in the same shoes he steps in dog tit in, have inspired me to post 🤍😇
65AC377C-9BA7-493E-AC2A-C238EAF42470.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone just stop and think what this fucked up family is going to be like in 10 years time…Tarj will be 17, ashy will be mid to late 40’s, Steve will be mid 50’s?😂 Ahhh I can’t wait to see what tit comes their way 🤣
Haha yep
And they will all be trying to stay relevant
Ashy is clutching at straws, she’s 34 carrying on like a teenager

Reactions: 6
I find it odd she’s doing little esmi ads and parenting podcasts and constantly imparting “wisdom” when SHE DIDN'T NOTICE A bleeping DEAD MAGGOT INFESTED RAT IN HER HOUSE. I am not taking advice or product recos from someone so UNBELIEVABLY DENSE

Reactions: 16
The way Tarjee was talking in the car about getting the new dog. He talks like her in that weird baby singsong voice. I dunno, it’s just odd.

Reactions: 7
Love that Tammy posted a video of sweet Posy eating and sucking away at her little hands LIKE BABIES NATURALLY DO!!!

The way Tarjee was talking in the car about getting the new dog. He talks like her in that weird baby singsong voice. I dunno, it’s just odd.
I’m sorry but that kid is so bleeping irritating. Gahhhh

Reactions: 12
Who names their dog taco? 14 months old he would of had a name already name change seems a bit cruel.
I have a golden and the hair situation about to get 100x worse! 😂 better get the cleaner in twice a week ashy

Love that Tammy posted a video of sweet Posy eating and sucking away at her little hands LIKE BABIES NATURALLY DO!!!

I’m sorry but that kid is so bleeping irritating. Gahhhh
Definitely a product of his mother

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.