Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the noises she makes when she eats anything, and her voice is like nails on chalk board when she baby talks to Tala. Bubby girllll 🥴🤛
i HATE when any influencer decides to pick up a phone and record themselves eating - chewing with mouth OPEN - its gross
i just think finish what your chewing BEFORE picking up a camera !!

Reactions: 10
I find it odd she’s doing little esmi ads and parenting podcasts and constantly imparting “wisdom” when SHE DIDN'T NOTICE A bleeping DEAD MAGGOT INFESTED RAT IN HER HOUSE. I am not taking advice or product recos from someone so UNBELIEVABLY DENSE
How's this fitness related!!! I don't think she knows whom she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who names their dog taco? 14 months old he would of had a name already name change seems a bit cruel.
I have a golden and the hair situation about to get 100x worse! 😂 better get the cleaner in twice a week ashy

Definitely a product of his mother
This is exactly what I said wouldn't he already have a name and now they gone and changed it!! Just idiots

That poor dog has probably already got a normal name he’s used to…like Rex or something. And these stupid fuckwits are calling him Taco. He’s probably digging a hole under the fence to escape as we speak. Rotting rats, screeching voices, annoying child, poor little starving baby and a big old fat man who smells like KFC all the time and licks his lips and rubs his hands together when he looks at your chicken drumstick looking leg. Yikes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How's this fitness related!!! I don't think she knows whom she is..
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING! Back in the day she was all about fitness and healthy eating (cough eating disorders) it wasn’t great but she had a niche. Now it’s just trash and active wear

Oh god! So now we’re going to get daily updates on not only how many times Tahlia woke her up but how many times the new dog did 🤦🏼‍♀️ duck she’s boring. People don’t give a tit how many times you woke up Ashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grotty bines needs to snap out of her air bubble she's living in. Can she not see if not living her "authentic" life? Go be a fkn mum like you say you are, clean your house, get your babies off your stories 24/7 and by good start acting you God damn age!!!
No one cares for your little life quotes, they are so cringy 🤢

Reactions: 7
Could it be because target used to suck his thumb and made his teeth/jaw really bad so now she’s trying to avoid tarla doing the same?

Have they bought another dog to replace scooby before he’s even gone 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That’s what I was thinking to 😂 bit ridiculous getting another dog when the other one quiet old I’m sure she said he was 17 years

Looks so Yummy 😂
Not! looks dry AF
Yep! I’m not sure how old he is, but let the dog live out his days and enjoy him in peace before bringing another one in. Poor Scooby 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That serving size looks like the amount I would give to my 7 yr old… that also looks like a side plate, not a dinner plate.

That’s what I was thinking to 😂 bit ridiculous getting another dog when the other one quiet old I’m sure she said he was 17 years

Looks so Yummy 😂
Not! looks dry AF
That's like 6 green beans, a quarter of a carrot, a piece of broccoli and cauli and a third of a steak maybe? It also looks boiled, dry and seasoned with a little bit of salt and pepper. Yummy.

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Looks so Yummy 😂
Not! looks dry AF
Where’s the healthy fats and carbs??! This wouldn’t even keep a small child full
Gosh guys ashy is **such** a foodie

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.