Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the whole of the Gold Coast have a rat problem…like is there a plague on or something? Or is it only ever ashy that’s affected by them?🤔
I'm from the southern GC. We lived across from a restaurant and a fish and chip shop, overlooking the river. We would get the occasional rat in the ceiling. I always baited and trapped them and never left food that was accessible. I even kept all my fruit in the fridge. Instead of a fruit bowl. I have since moved and haven't had any rats in two years. Never once in my life had we ever had maggots. She's bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Can she stop aggressively grabbing her babies arm from her mouth and poking her with her disgusting dirty nails and fake tan hands 🤮 such an awful awkward mother

Reactions: 18
Can she stop aggressively grabbing her babies arm from her mouth and poking her with her disgusting dirty nails and fake tan hands 🤮 such an awful awkward mother
How aggressive was it?!?! I took a screenshot where you can see the mark Trashy left on Taylor's little arm.
IMG_20221102_110850.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Shes definitely had Botox no hesitation!!! Her head is so shiny and not one wrinkle in site
She’s full of Botox and filler but won’t eat anything not organic and doesn’t give her sick kids Panadol!

The duck is wrong with her? It’s normal for babies to put stuff in their mouth including their hands. She left the other hand in there so what was the point of ripping one out?

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to RIP tarlllaaaaas hand from her mouth like that, then scratch her FILTHY nails on her face?

Reactions: 12
bleeping ashy you horrible witch. Stop yanking that poor babies arm out of her mouth when she comfort sucks. Arghhhh. And stop grabbing your vagina when you dance. Please just stop.
Please and thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she always write diff instead of different?!?!? It bugs me so much more than it should 😬

Even if you can't spell properly, your phones auto predict text should be able to bring up the full word!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.