Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guuuys, I tried to follow rattys advice and get up before my children for 'me' time... and now I'm tired and my kids are about to get up..
Might have to take some more 'me' time to have a nap today with some ear plugs in, then some more me time to do my skin care.
I don't think I'll be seeing my kids today with all this me time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She releases a maternity range and while speaking about the crop tops she can’t even be mature enough to say ‘ breasts’ she’s say Boobies…
Wow, wow.. little kids say boobies. Can't she be mature and say breasts or boobs.

Reactions: 9
I stopped watching ashy for a while … I see tayahhlaa is bottle fed?? She’s finally given it up so she can have lots of meeee time??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes so bizzare how to they do it? Just ignore each other completely? Also that party seems like the most Gold Coast thing ever judging from Sammy’s stories.
Cos Ashy pops in, takes a photo for the gram and she'll be gone within 30 minutes of getting there

Reactions: 13
Yes so bizzare how to they do it? Just ignore each other completely? Also that party seems like the most Gold Coast thing ever judging from Sammy’s stories.
Easy. Everyone hangs near Sammy because she’s actually liked so she’s surrounded, and Ashy is left alone in the corner to stand against the wall with her Merscarto or non alcoholic drink because she doesn’t like the taste of alcohol, so there’s no issues with running into each other 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she jolts little terlerghs head forward in her recent instagram story. bleeping concentrate on your baby and supporting her neck. Moronic woman.
P.s. how much hotter did Sammy look than Trash bags? She was smokinnnmm ❤

Also. It’s so blatantly obvious that Gretty likes and prefers Sammy over Ashy! You can see it in how much more relaxed, happy and comfortable she seems when she’s with Sammy. And they have an obviously great connection and chemistry.
Ashy would know this. And would hate it. 😆

Reactions: 11
Ashy talking about how there wasn’t shade and she got burnt ……..in Sammy’s stories there was shade so was she that immature and stood off by herself in the sun ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IM sUcH a FoOdIE "babe what do you call these dumplings?"
She's as much of a foodie as Darryl Kerrigan is!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bahahahaha “what are these called?” “Dumplings?” With a thai schnitzel salad and teriyaki sauce. What kind of fucked up fusion is this? Such a foodie babez.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.