Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s super easy to change a dogs name. They really don’t care. BUT Taco is a dumb bleeping name

A couple of days pairing a cool activity with a word (the name) will get the dog used to his new name.

I work at a shelter as a behaviourist, it’s really no drama about the name. 😄 except that she named her dog after a vagina

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If you have to hold her up then she’s not ready ashy

Just because she will put it in her mouth doesn’t mean she’s ready. She is exploring EVERY BABY EXPLORES WITH THEIR MOUTH

The poor kid can’t even hold herself up so that’s a choking hazard and doesn’t even get a proper high chair

This is making me so angry the absolute terrible parenting keeps getting worse

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Readiness for solids is determined a lot by the child’s ability to sit upright mostly unsupported. This allows free movement of food in mouth/throat and prevents choking and means the digestive system has the muscle to move the food through and not cause tummy upsets. The fact Ashy has to hold her up in every single photo means she is not ready to eat solid food like broccoli. It’s actually more dangerous.

A lot of the reason solids are promoted around 4 months by doctors is because of allergy studies and early exposure being beneficial but this was into studies with exposure to peanuts in babies who would likely have an allergy, eg family history or severe eczema. Around 6 months is promoted by WHO when baby shows signs of readiness.

Reactions: 18
If you have to hold her up then she’s not ready ashy

Just because she will put it in her mouth doesn’t mean she’s ready. She is exploring EVERY BABY EXPLORES WITH THEIR MOUTH

The poor kid can’t even hold herself up so that’s a choking hazard and doesn’t even get a proper high chair

This is making me so angry the absolute terrible parenting keeps getting worse
I’d really like to know where she was when tarje was born? She’s such a bad mum. Surely she hasn’t forgotten already how to bring up a baby or was she to busy at the gym and looking skinny to be there for tarj 🤔🫡

Reactions: 10
I’d really like to know where she was when tarje was born? She’s such a bad mum. Surely she hasn’t forgotten already how to bring up a baby or was she to busy at the gym and looking skinny to be there for tarj 🤔🫡
Even if you don’t remember or don’t know, you would do research or ask other mum friends or SEE A DR

Reactions: 8
Readiness for solids is determined a lot by the child’s ability to sit upright mostly unsupported. This allows free movement of food in mouth/throat and prevents choking and means the digestive system has the muscle to move the food through and not cause tummy upsets. The fact Ashy has to hold her up in every single photo means she is not ready to eat solid food like broccoli. It’s actually more dangerous.

A lot of the reason solids are promoted around 4 months by doctors is because of allergy studies and early exposure being beneficial but this was into studies with exposure to peanuts in babies who would likely have an allergy, eg family history or severe eczema. Around 6 months is promoted by WHO when baby shows signs of readiness.
Also baby can start purées at 4 months but not baby led weaning food (like broccoli) until 6 months because of the choking hazard/risk of eating solid foods. It’s so dangerous to be starting in this so early

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she gave Tralah a piece of brocolli! She’s 4 months! At least blend that tit up with a dash of breast milk or formula. She has no idea. How scary.
I hope her and KFSteve are up to date on their baby CPR ….and never have to use it….
She’s so damn stupidddd. Someone call child services on this fuckwit.

Reactions: 19
I’m certain that she’s done the broccoli thing for clickbait. Watch for the article and her complaining about the backlash. All for publicity.🙄

Reactions: 14
I’ve had GP, paed, midwife all say 4mths is ok especially if they are underweight. I don’t watch every ashy story but the stories I’ve seen lately the baby is looking much healthier. Is she on formula now?
Oh okay, yeah might be better to have her earing then and she might get a bit bigger.

Reactions: 1
Also baby can start purées at 4 months but not baby led weaning food (like broccoli) until 6 months because of the choking hazard/risk of eating solid foods. It’s so dangerous to be starting in this so early
Thank you 🙏 this is exactly what I was thinking like what the duck she has no teeth she needs purée!

Reactions: 9
Thank you 🙏 this is exactly what I was thinking like what the duck she has no teeth she needs purée!
BLW is actually encouraged for a multitude of reasons. My kids were eating steak when they had no teeth. It’s so amazing what they can do with their gums. That being said… that baby can’t sit unsupported and definitely shouldn’t be given solids yet. It’s such a choking risk. She should also be in a high chair with a foot rest so if she does go start to choke, the foot rest can actually assist in the gagging process to get the food up. Anyway…. Trash could have known all this from a simple google. She is so lazy.

Reactions: 23
I think Ashy has stacked on the weight lately she’s looking absolutely WIDE. She posts very flattering angles but if you go to the baseline stories she has litterally no ass and a very wide waist and jiggly as.

Reactions: 7
Her and her sheep are all so equally lame! Like, you’re in a plastic pool filled with servo ice next to a rubbish bin! You’re not bleeping giving birth! Get over yaselves ya wankers. What a waste of time and money.
Oh, and you got a crappy cookie that says “ashy lovesssss you”
What. A. Time.
This is so fucked up. This seriously looks like a mother or midwife or partner supporting someone through contractions. I personally love the rush of super cold swims etc, but if it causes a person to appear as if they are giving birth, maybe don’t do it. There are simpler ways to ‘overcome adversity’, or ‘challenged yourself,’ or whatever bullshit they’re spinning. I’m surprised they’re not asking them to walk on coals afterwards. Our ancestors would be appalled.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so close to sacrifice being blocked to comment on her latest stories about starting solids and how everyone should keep their opinions to themselves and they can choose what to do with their kid.
Do some research Ashy and open your eyes! Look at the WHO website and what they recommend. Look at the Australian Breastfeeding Association website. These recommendations come from yeeaaarrrrsss of study and data and research.
Babies should show signs of readiness (one major one is being able to sit up unassisted) as well as starting with purées at 4 months and BLW at 6 months.
It’s so dangerous for her to be sharing that online to hundreds of mothers/new mothers thinking it’s okay to do it.

Reactions: 18
I’m so close to sacrifice being blocked to comment on her latest stories about starting solids and how everyone should keep their opinions to themselves and they can choose what to do with their kid.
Do some research Ashy and open your eyes! Look at the WHO website and what they recommend. Look at the Australian Breastfeeding Association website. These recommendations come from yeeaaarrrrsss of study and data and research.
Babies should show signs of readiness (one major one is being able to sit up unassisted) as well as starting with purées at 4 months and BLW at 6 months.
It’s so dangerous for her to be sharing that online to hundreds of mothers/new mothers thinking it’s okay to do it.
That was exactly my thoughts as well. If she is adament on doing this tit and posting it so thousands of people see it - she should've known what she was opening herself up to. I also have a bub a few weeks older than Tala, but there is no way I was shoving choking hazards in their mouth at that age. All I can say is I hope she has done baby cpr and knows how to help in the event that her baby does choke. I think it is highly misleading to post that, as a mum I think it's appalling to post something like this to vulnerable new mums.

Reactions: 6

Hopefully when Ashy does her little stalk she reads this ^^

Reactions: 7
Oh dear. Poor Taylor. Waay too little to be eating foods like that. Such a choking hazard - scary!
I'm ok with the dog name change - the adapt quickly but TACO? What a dumb name... Target, Taylor, Taco, Trashy... Scooby & Steve holding the S's. Bailey is a waaay better name.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.