Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirstieeh

I hope everyone said "Gooooooooood morning" to their gram fam. I really hope every slept well last night. I did, but my bubby squawked at 2 and 4. My newly purchased dog that I am paying a trainer for since I changed his name and doesn't listen to me didn't bark last night, which was really nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
If people like that have nothing better else to do than threaten people with lawsuits show’s pathetic pitiful mindset in them. If people see what is going on it’s on public display I’m not the only one around here that sees it. We all do and look in disgust don’t purposefully look it’s because of the loudness and you look what the hell is going on it’s only normal to look what is that noise. The said nanny looks like her and get confused which is which and to which I have heard miss fitness being not so nice and ordering her to do this and that to I thought gosh that’s terrible how someone speaks to people I was shook 😱
Hi, you’re my new favourite tattler x

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach224

Chatty Member
Make the morning about you!?.. wtf I'm woken by a crying 5 month old baby who needs a feed and nappy change then I need to get my older 2 kids up and ready for school whilst dealing with the baby.. my partner is at work, leaves at 6am.. how the hell do I make it about me!?? God she's annoying... also she has a dog washer!.. does she do anything herself

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

phoenix174

‘We didn’t like Bailey and he’s our dog now so we can rename him’!!!!!????! Wtf. Bailey is his name Ashy 😢!! God that’s so so sad. She shouldn’t be allowed pets, or children! She’s a complete disgrace and embarrassment. She is so self-righteous and acts as if the world owes her something. She has no likeable qualities at all. I followed her years ago as was intrigued and she didn’t seem too bad, but the older she gets, the worse she gets, inside and out. I feel so so sorry for Taaaaj, Taaaala and Taaaaco.

nandosa

Chatty Member
I just can’t with the cat piss beside her pillow, filming it, not immediately sorting the situation out.

I’m no cat behaviour expert, but surely that’s a big fuck you from the cat? Like he has the whole room to wee in, but he chooses beside your head.

• Haha

MrsZee83

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness, we have a neighbour in here. So juicy. Just be careful they don’t threaten you with a lawsuit. They love doing that to people!
Didn’t surprise me with the way they act as neighbours. They wouldn’t have put the pool fence up if they weren’t called out for it. I’d never leave my kid there to play. No parent supervision, talk of suicide, who knows what else! How fucked! And thanks for confirming the Nanny! What we all really knew all along. Fuck Ashy annoys me.
Somone needs to hose down Taj. Spoilt, entitled shit head.
Welcome and please keep positing!!

Reactions: 21

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
I don’t think anyone wants to touch her. The Outspoken girls have been talking about a deep dive on AB for at least a year. Every one is worried about getting sued probably. And that influencer updates chick only wants to kick her ass.
Then she will swear black and blue that she doesn’t care about followers and she always goes up and down on her follower count. Yes mate because you always buy them and then lose them 🤣
As soon as I saw the influencer updates chick say that she loved following Ashy Bines I knew she was a few sandwiches short of a picnic 😂😂😂😂
Why would you even admit that.

• Haha

username101unknown

Has she ever admitted to having a Nanny? She has said she has a baby sitter and her name is Bree? Who she shares with Nat? I’m not sure if that’s correct…

So does that mean she has a babysitter AND a Nanny??🤔😳

And a cleaner and a dog coach and a life coach? 😂 FFS
Oh she’s got a nanny that looks like her as you guys have now figured out was very confusing at first seeing two blondes that look very similar and then thinking what the one has longer hair then shorter then seeing them together put two and two together. I’m someone that has never followed her don’t like what she stands for, I’ve known of her for years seen a few posts- knew about the transformation centres and clean eating kitchen and it’s short run. Never really cared about that. Thought shit must not be good because of the short time they were in business. When i googled a lot of stuff I was shocked hence why I do not follow fitness influencers or any influencers in fact. It’s all a fabrication to make a brand. If you really want to be an influence on someone’s life do something great then it will be worth speaking about. My brother is a personal trainer and has a good reputation in Australia and also the UK and isn’t an influencer at all. I believe you gain respect how you treat people and others around you. You don’t with treating people unjust and beneath you because you have done sly stuff through money laundering, ripping people off and creating a fake amazing life. Saying that your soooo busy with kids and a job business but have help is a cop out, selfishness is the main goal in their book to make a buck out of vulnerable people. I work full time part from home and have 2 kids a little bit of help from mum but where I work isn’t easy I don’t have time to post selfies and snaps of myself to make myself an amazing person. If you have to justify certain stuff then there’s issues and when things are put on display of course people are going to comment. No one is at fault except the bines/evans family for the unwanted comments and stories.

Oxtailstew

Love a good fan grill 🤣
Makes no sense, as if it were written by Ashy herself......oh wait?! 🤔🤔🤣
Screenshot_20221125-232644_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
The bitch infuriated me so much yesterday with the whole filming Taj's meltdown that I messaged her telling her she is disgusting for not respecting his privacy by filming that and that it should have been kept private. I told her she should put her phone down for once and tend to her child.
This is the response I got before being blocked

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

greacea

VIP Member
For someone who always says “please no DMs because I get literally hundreds per day and can’t keep up with them” she sure is across all these DMs about the dog and baby 🙃

• Haha