Ashy Bines #8 Rat infested house with a grubby, gross spouse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else a bit uncomfortable when she posts videos of Taylor not wearing a top? And she doesnā€™t do anything to cover her up like emojis.
After reading Adam Whittingtonā€™s posts about predators it just really freaked me outā€¦ and ashy follows him! But obviously just doesnā€™t care about protecting her childā€¦

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else a bit uncomfortable when she posts videos of Taylor not wearing a top? And she doesnā€™t do anything to cover her up like emojis.
After reading Adam Whittingtonā€™s posts about predators it just really freaked me outā€¦ and ashy follows him! But obviously just doesnā€™t care about protecting her childā€¦
Report it! We all need to. She used to post Targine in the bath nude šŸ˜£

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She mustnā€™t be breastfeeding anymore if she can get 12 hours sleep at night and not have to pump. My little one is less than a month younger than Taylar and the longest I can go is 8pm-3am ish before I just leak everywhere and my boobs are rock hard. Just pretended to do it for the Vaseline drop

Reactions: 13
Imagine having an under 6 month old and getting to sleep through the night, have your husband do school drop while u go for an early morning walk.
Have your friend babysit all day while u go ā€œworkā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I so wanna call her out on her parenting podcast because she actually does zero parenting šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Iā€™ve heard (not sure if true) that predators can actually remove the scribbles and emojis on pictures of children. Someone made Chloe Zep aware of this when she posted a picture of her child with scribbles over private parts. Very scary. Iā€™m glad Hannah polities appears to have reduced posting naked pictures of her children too. I donā€™t get it at all.

"come workout with me" really means come watch this silly live of me yelling my lungs out at women actually doing the workout šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

VIP code is 666 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ couldn't have picked a better number for baseline

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve heard (not sure if true) that predators can actually remove the scribbles and emojis on pictures of children. Someone made Chloe Zep aware of this when she posted a picture of her child with scribbles over private parts. Very scary. Iā€™m glad Hannah polities appears to have reduced posting naked pictures of her children too. I donā€™t get it at all.
Iā€™ve looked into this and I think they canā€™t remove them but they can take the image and photoshop other things in place of what was under the emoji. Truely horrific.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yep. itā€™s fucked. no child should be posted online semi/half/fully naked. especially ones with big platforms. there is some real fucked up people out there šŸ˜Ŗ

Reactions: 7
I do love Chontel but Ashy appears to have started an ā€˜Ice baths by the binsā€™ trend
Thatā€™s their gym and itā€™s in an industrial estate so itā€™s pretty normal. At least chontel had an actual poolšŸ˜‚

• Haha
ā€œI am my brands number one fanā€
Yeah, no tit you absolute bleeping walnut. Thatā€™s because everyone else knows what overpriced rubbish it is. Surly itā€™s also not surprising that your thousands of bots arenā€™t actually ā€œfansā€ babez

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so immature and needs to act her age. Can you imagine in 10 years time or even in a few years when Taj has access to a phone and sees what his mum does online šŸ¤¢ or his friends at school talking about it? Ashy, you are no longer a stripper at a bar in Kalgoorlie, you are a mother and wife. Do you want Tala like Nala to be like you when sheā€™s older? I really hope not.
Ashy was a stripper?? šŸ‘€
I think I remember in the old Facebook groups that it came out that Nat was a stripper? Or a topless waitress I canā€™t remember now. Didnā€™t she join the group and deny deny deny but someone had receipts šŸ˜‚

When Ashy has a falling out with someone I wonder if they look back on all the defending they did for her and cringe šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She mustnā€™t be breastfeeding anymore if she can get 12 hours sleep at night and not have to pump. My little one is less than a month younger than Taylar and the longest I can go is 8pm-3am ish before I just leak everywhere and my boobs are rock hard. Just pretended to do it for the Vaseline drop
HAHAHA ā€œVaseline dropā€ sent me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at Ashy saying chef good meals gives her some variety when sheā€™s been preaching about the same chicken and vegetable stir fry for months

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ashy was a stripper?? šŸ‘€
I think I remember in the old Facebook groups that it came out that Nat was a stripper? Or a topless waitress I canā€™t remember now. Didnā€™t she join the group and deny deny deny but someone had receipts šŸ˜‚

When Ashy has a falling out with someone I wonder if they look back on all the defending they did for her and cringe šŸ˜¬
I donā€™t think she was a stripper (but really who knows), I think she was a topless waiter and did a lot of work for Jim Beam too. I think Nat was a topless waiter too. Thereā€™s been posts in some of these threads of photos of Nat šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.