Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is recommended by sids but it’s up the parent on what is best for their family. No right or wrong answer. No point attacking everyone on tattle about it. Scroll on. Let’s get back to trash bags

Sorry but WHO STILL FAKE TANS🤦‍♀️ She has enough money if she’s gunna do it bloody do it properly and pay someone so you’re not a patchy fuckwit. Or orange
She had her own tan range for a bit didn’t she? I think it was around the time she also made bikinis.

Anyone else thinks Nat’s business is just a load of dog tit?? I don’t really get the purpose behind it? I mean, if you’re not feeling it, what the duck is a smudge stick going to do? She’s vile praying on peoples weaknesses - just like old mate Ashy!
She definitely does not think before she clicks post… If she generally cared about people’s wellness like she says she does., why not offer a discount code for all these people who supposably messaged her saying how down they were!!

Reactions: 3
Guys let’s agree to disagree On sleeping co sleeping etc……. so ASHY moving today!! “How exciting”

Nah but it does decrease risk having baby in your room- not saying you have to do it but it is true

Nah but it does decrease risk having baby in your room- not saying you have to do it but it is true
There’s actually research that explains it’s an enzyme in the babies brain and basically all the sids prevention guides is no longer a thing.

“Up to now we didn’t know what was causing the lack of arousal,” said Harrington. “Now that we know that BChE is involved we can begin to change the outcome for these babies and make Sids a thing of the past.”

Just saying that person was right. But anywayssss

SEVENTY EIGHT DOLLARS for some incense, a smudge stick and some KINDLING which is “believed” to clear bad energy. Jesus Christ if I spent that much on Nats woo I’d definitely be depressed. Definitely better value in a $10 iceberg lettuce which trash bags claims is too sugary, 2 for 1 deal!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s actually research that explains it’s an enzyme in the babies brain and basically all the sids prevention guides is no longer a thing.

“Up to now we didn’t know what was causing the lack of arousal,” said Harrington. “Now that we know that BChE is involved we can begin to change the outcome for these babies and make Sids a thing of the past.”

The guidelines for Australia still say it’s best to have them in a cot in your room. If that changes the guidelines will change.

Reactions: 8
The research on that actually says it will take up to 7 years before they can screen for that effectively, until then safe-sleeping practices are the only proven risk-reduction method.

Pretty sure that person said there were zero studies that supported room-sharing, so no that person was not right.

Reactions: 8
The research on that actually says it will take up to 7 years before they can screen for that effectively, until then safe-sleeping practices are the only proven risk-reduction method.

Pretty sure that person said there were zero studies that supported room-sharing, so no that person was not right.
There are definitely studies that support room sharing.

A family friend was apart of the sids research and they said there were so many variables that they just had to pick a list. There are probably so many other things that could possibly contribute.

I don’t personally think trashy is a tit parent for having her child in a different room. She has plenty of other crappy qualities that make her a tit parent.

Most people I know were in their own room as babies and survived. I also know mums who have/had their babies in their own room since birth who have survived. That is why the Sids recommendation list is so long because they really had no clue what was the cause of it. There are a lot of parents sadly who follows sids to a T and lost their babies.

Again not here to debate with anyone. But it’s not always black and white with sids. Definitely needs more funding to do the research with the modern medicine and technology we have to find out more info

Reactions: 1
Anyone else see how filthy the floor was in Tala’s room?
Ashy defs won’t get her bond back :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
From what I have heard Ashy say about the new house it’s like why did she buy it? Just to save money? Like how it’s not near the beach and her new closet is tiny etc. just saying things that I’m like why did you pick that house then lol

Reactions: 4

The context missing is people may use that information to justify unsafe sleep practices, as true SIDS is so rare.

The new house seems kind of weird and rushed.. they were building and then suddenly they buy a different house? And it’s smaller and not what she really wants?
Is she renting again but pretending she bought a house? 🤣

Reactions: 7
😂 Ashy is going to love this publicity !
But will she see this??? Ohhhh I hope so

From what I have heard Ashy say about the new house it’s like why did she buy it? Just to save money? Like how it’s not near the beach and her new closet is tiny etc. just saying things that I’m like why did you pick that house then lol
Was about to come and say this!! Perhaps money is tight at the mo (not as tight as her WEEK pelvic floor)🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.