Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see that he never gets disciplined and now he is probably really struggling to understand why he has to be more quieter etc. she really isn’t a very good mum and it seems like Steve is never there. The fact she can’t even cope with one night on her night with her own kids says so much about her. Ashy if you’re reading this, go get help love to work out why you’re so codependent on people.

Reactions: 17
Why does she have to touch Tajs food in his lunchbox like that, with her filthy grubby finger! Just point if you have to! Poor kid!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Taj’s lunchbox is literally just all filler crap. Puffed wheat, popcorn, rice cakes … Ashy pretends he is the best eater but his diet is so limited. Give the poor kid some protein.

Reactions: 14
You can see that he never gets disciplined and now he is probably really struggling to understand why he has to be more quieter etc. she really isn’t a very good mum and it seems like Steve is never there. The fact she can’t even cope with one night on her night with her own kids says so much about her. Ashy if you’re reading this, go get help love to work out why you’re so codependent on people.
I felt sorry for him the other night when she said they're teaching him how to cook now. Its like he has to become useful now there's a baby in the house.
His lunch seems so unbalanced. Where's the protein?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real with that lunch box?
I actually can not believe how much nothingness is in there... the only substantial food in there is the apple. Surely... sorry... surly that's not enough for him. I pack much healthier and satisfying foods for my child and if there's too much, they eat it for afternoon tea. He must be starving.

This is an average lunch packed for my child and I do not deem myself a health fanatic... just want my child to eat well and enjoy their lunch... and have enough to sustain them throughout the day.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her productive day includes feeding and cuddling her newborn ✅
I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually can not believe how much nothingness is in there... the only substantial food in there is the apple. Surely... sorry... surly that's not enough for him. I pack much healthier and satisfying foods for my child and if there's too much, they eat it for afternoon tea. He must be starving.

This is an average lunch packed for my child and I do not deem myself a health fanatic... just want my child to eat well and enjoy their lunch... and have enough to sustain them throughout the day.
I don't have kids so I was going to ask what other people pack for the kiddos. I would have assumed a little less packaged stuff then what Taj gets.

Reactions: 5
I don't have kids so I was going to ask what other people pack for the kiddos. I would have assumed a little less packaged stuff then what Taj gets.
My kids are neurodivergent, so their lunches are very small and my son doesn’t have much variety. But I’m not on socials saying how healthy the lunchboxes are so 🤷🏻‍♀️
@and so say we all lunchbox is on point 👌🏼

Reactions: 9
Could be a sensory thing for Tarrrjee too? Doesn’t want to eat certain foods coz they don’t feel good. I think lots of things will come to the surface with him in the coming months as he adjusts to not being the centre of attention

Ashy eats so restrictively and very very disordered so its no wonder she is clueless about what healthy meals actually are.
Just like her “clean treats” that are not healthy especially when you eat the whole batch at once.

Tarj packed lunch???? I just don’t get it??? She’s supposed to be a fitness influencer????? Where’s the sandwiches ? Or even protein? Why does she finger it all with her dirty nails 🤢 I think she’s definitely going to struggle with the 2 of them especially because tarj has no discipline 😬

Poor kid.... it's a lot to take on... inconsistent school attendance, new house, new sibling, new adult constantly in the house (nanny), less mummmeeeee time, and who knows where or what Steve's doing 🤔

Noticed on the about ashy post like 80 reactions other k's worth and something "motivational" she posted 2 people reacted.. straight away thought; this will hurt her ego and poof just like that reaction counts off. 🤭👀

Reactions: 2
Tarj packed lunch???? I just don’t get it??? She’s supposed to be a fitness influencer????? Where’s the sandwiches ? Or even protein? Why does she finger it all with her dirty nails 🤢 I think she’s definitely going to struggle with the 2 of them especially because tarj has no discipline 😬

You've got it! Not about health at all. It's her ED. Yogurt with added sugar would be better than half of that low calorie ‘clean’ bullshit. A little bit of protein and calcium would be bleeping healthy

Taj’s lunch box must be tit compared to his mates! Poor kid.
@ $7.14 p/100g for a kids lunch is relatable at all- oh cause you can buy at coles it is 😳

They bought the new house because there lease is up where they are and it's cheaper to pay a second mortgage than to rent where they are.
New house has a pool and big backyard, they have the keys and have started moving in brand new furniture.
Will build in 2 or 3 years when prices drop,their build price went up x3 and it was "still doable" but they are waiting
Money to burn these ones 🙄
Remember they got a free trampoline .. that taj will love too 😜

This might be a wild idea here.... but you can get whoever is taking your photo to hold your baby for 2seconds whilst you go to the toilet 👌
Ube eats, door dash, menu log if she was srmt
Her pelvic floor is week? Like Monday? Or does she mean weak? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who knows 😂😂😂😂😂
I can sleep well knowing she's "all good" down there. While literally posing with leg spread heel up. Unbecoming

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Taj’s lunchbox is literally just all filler crap. Puffed wheat, popcorn, rice cakes … Ashy pretends he is the best eater but his diet is so limited. Give the poor kid some protein.
She was at sushi train the other night in her posts and Taj had a bowl of white rice + soy sauce, followed by warheads. He/house of tarrrrjay looks like he has an iron deficiency

• Wow
  • Sad

Right?! A ham and salad sandwich would be way better than this, there's not much in the way of protein in there!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.