Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it pretty funny that Nat said earlier in the thread, ‘you’re not perfect either’ which is so funny because maybe that person IS perfect. Perhaps we all are? It’s anonymous. We could all be the most perfect people on that planet for all she knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it pretty funny that Nat said earlier in the thread, ‘you’re not perfect either’ which is so funny because maybe that person IS perfect. Perhaps we all are? It’s anonymous. We could all be the most perfect people on that planet for all she knows.
If it was really was nat which I’d say is 99.999999% accurate then didn’t she say that sam fell in love with her the SECOND he saw her and he even put her number as WIFEY in his phone because she was so perfect 🙃🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait, was brontosaurus actually posting in here? :ROFLMAO: Omggg how desperate

• Haha
Wait, was brontosaurus actually posting in here? :ROFLMAO: Omggg how desperate
Absolutely positively zero proof that Natty McE.T is here, but it’s reasonable to assume she may be. She’s got form in that department. I’ve seen her on an old board and the Facey page. No one else comes in to bat for Bins like she does. She thinks she’s very clever. I mean, it’s not hard to be cleverer than Ashy, but Nat really thinks she’s doing something with her posts.

If it was really was nat which I’d say is 99.999999% accurate then didn’t she say that sam fell in love with her the SECOND he saw her and he even put her number as WIFEY in his phone because she was so perfect 🙃🫠

Well, there ya go. It seems like ‘being perfect’ is something she’s interested in. I’d say it’s something she might even write about on an anonymous message board. I, for one, couldn’t give a duck if someone thought I was perfect. Or actually being perfect*. Anyhoo why do you have to be perfect to call out crappy behaviour? Who made up that rule? I’ll tell you what, I can guaran-bleeping-tee Nat and Ashy run their mouths about people they don’t like, and they are far from perfect. 😂😂😂😂😂

*But I mean, I AM perfect. We all are here. That goes without saying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ashy probably doesn’t think he needs a balanced diet or more protein because he drinks greens powder and her protein “smoothies” and eats clean treats.
Ni
So it’s moving day, wouldn’t it make more sense to send taj to school?? Also cue the posts about how hard it is moving and with a newborn - LIKE SHE DIDNT HAVE SOMEONE DO ALL THE PACKING FOR HER 🙄🙄🙄
She did 🤣 didn't you see the zoom in on her box "storage king" ... Plug for a discount code for a discounted move🙄 Must be tough for then "having" to buy as it's too pricy to build. So exciting she can hang her own wall art-

Reactions: 3
Ni

She did 🤣 didn't you see the zoom in on her box "storage king" ... Plug for a discount code for a discounted move🙄 Must be tough for then "having" to buy as it's too pricy to build. So exciting she can hang her own wall art-
Ashy has zero bleeping taste. She does not have a creative bone in her body! Her old house (the one she sold) has the ugliest furniture, and remember her pathetic Xmas tree??? It looked like a bald crusty one from an old peoples home. She is just so gross! Everything about her is dirty….I just wish she would wash that sweet babies hair😔

Reactions: 6
I feel like we’ve kind of seen their fall from grace. From the people who bought a $2M house, a Tesla, a Range Rover and in and out of so many businesses, to the people who now can’t afford to build.
It’s completely fair to say that it’s possibly costing them double from their original build quote, but just pointing out that in the past money hasn’t been an issue.
There also could be more to the story. Why not do the build in stages? I noticed Ashy said maybe a year or two (I think it was) and then Steve piped up maybe more like 3 years. Are they just going to hold onto that block of land for that long? Maybe they just can’t afford to build full stop so they’re buying and we will never hear of the land or build again.

Reactions: 10
They’re paying at least $1,500 per week at their current house. Makes you wonder why they didn’t buy sooner

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They’re paying at least $1,500 per week at their current house. Makes you wonder why they didn’t buy sooner
Wow, dead money! $234k approx down the drain on a rental ($1500 over 3 years) when they could have bought something half decent to live in and paid that money into their own mortgage. Goes to show they have no clue about money!!! Dumb fucks!

Reactions: 9
Also makes you wonder why they can’t afford to build if they’ve easily paid that much in rent.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find is scary how easily Taj can let himself in and out of the fenced pool area? Ashy doesn’t seem bothered by it. I know Taj is a good swimmer because he had countless private lessons at their old house but still… all is takes is 20 seconds. Ashy didn’t even know he was outside by the looks of it until he walked past, if she didn’t have the blinds up in her bedroom she wouldn’t have known he was even near the pool until she went looking for him

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don't have kids but if she was my neighbour and the kid was out jumping on the trampoline and trashy was squealing like that at 6am I'd be wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The first thing he eats unsupervised is chocolate. I find that interesting. I know many kids who have chocolate in the house and yet don’t go scouring the house for it because they know it’s there.

Continuing on from the lunchbox discussion the other day. Many kids love chocolate but there is something deeply problematic and long-standing in regard to Ashy’s relationship with food. His lunchbox was surprising to say the least, considering he’s in sport and looks like an active kid. There was no protein. I would hazard a guess and say maybe it doesn’t matter because he goes when he wants, or is so busy at school he forgets to eat. However the few times chocolate has been mentioned or he’s had it, he looks hypnotised. It looks like he’s having something illicit and he knows it. Remember Easter when he had the organic reduced sugar egg (which would’ve just used a different type of sugar anyway lol)? Poor kid. I wanted to give him good old Cadbury and say enjoy kid, it’s Easter.

Kids who are restricted always go ham when they can. I would bet $50 at birthday parties he goes to, especially in later years - he annihilates the lolly table.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Looks like they have downgraded massively🤣
They have hey! What a difference to their previous houses. Nothing wrong with the new place, but it's definitely much more modest. It must have killed her to put a rental application in for places like that. It has to be a financial decision. I'm surprised she's not gone about how it's not their taste and it's older, but there weren't any houses in a style they liked available (but really they've got money problems).

Reactions: 4
My detective work failed. The nosey side of me wants to know what the new house looks like and what they paid for it…..couldn’t find it (from the few pics she’s showed) on the sold houses website on the Gold Coast🤦🏻‍♀️

They have hey! What a difference to their previous houses. Nothing wrong with the new place, but it's definitely much more modest. It must have killed her to put a rental application in for places like that. It has to be a financial decision. I'm surprised she's not gone about how it's not their taste and it's older, but there weren't any houses in a style they liked available (but really they've got money problems).
They bought it didn’t they??

• Haha
My detective work failed. The nosey side of me wants to know what the new house looks like and what they paid for it…..couldn’t find it (from the few pics she’s showed) on the sold houses website on the Gold Coast🤦🏻‍♀️

They bought it didn’t they??

I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land

• Wow
I’ve found it based on her stories this morning - still a couple $mil house. It looks very nice in the photos but looks rank in real life! I’ve also found the old house/now block of land
Ohh....tell us where so we can all have a look 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.