Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash bags will be down to 997k followed before you know it - this is after having a baby too🤣🤣🤣
As soon as it hits 997K she always buys a couple thousand more to bump it back up to about 1.2. And Gretty does the same - as soon as hers gets close to going under 200,000 she buys a heaps. They’re so tragic 😂 (and predictable)
Also, all of Grettys Instagram posts (photos) have exactly 100 likes. Bit suss. And she always likes her own posts and now Theia likes them too 😂 Wtf why would each post have 100 likes Gretty, is there something you’re not telling us? 🤣 Tragic!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder how much followers cost to buy? It’s so obvious they are paid for. How utterly embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Poor Tarjee ...no flavour here! He'll be the kid that scabs everyone's junk food at snack time because he never gets it at home
I don't have kids so I have no idea what should go into a lunch box. I got a vegemite sandwich, an apple and a bag of chips when I was in primary school haha. But that is the beigest looking lunch I have ever seen.

Reactions: 6
And everything is so processed too! Where’s the fresh food and colour?!! Only carrot and apple? For someone that claims to be so healthy…there should be lots more fresh fruit and veg in there and less packet crap.
It would make sense if he is on the spectrum, he probably has food aversions. But also, the processed foods would not be helping any behavioural issues.

I get kids can be fussy, but holy hell all those rice cakes and pop corn taking up the greater portion of his lunch box 😳. They are not only not filling but have zero nutrients. He must like other things, SURLY?

Reactions: 6
I’m a grown adult who hates the sound of popping balloons I hate being near balloons in general. I’m not on the spectrum it’s kind of weird to say he definitely is…

Reactions: 20
I’m a grown adult who hates the sound of popping balloons I hate being near balloons in general. I’m not on the spectrum it’s kind of weird to say he definitely is…
I'm in my 30s and will close my eyes and flinch if someone is about to pop a balloon. I'm not on the spectrum. I just dislike it.

I'm like this as well. I have other 'sensory issues' with noise and light, and meet some other symptoms for ADHD and ASD, as do my kids. I think most people have some of the symptoms in one way or another, and that's why there's such a large number of new diagnosis coming out. I'm a bit irked at how many influencers are getting newly diagnosed. I hope it's genuine but the cynic in me thinks not all are.

Reactions: 7
His reaction was honestly so heart warning 🥰

I watched the video and i thought it was really nicely done.

- Taj reaction to her going into labour was the actual sweetest.
- when they found out baby was a girl, you could tell the excitement. After seeing the video, I actually don't think that Ashy knew the gender.
- Taj looks so smitten to be a big brother

What I didn't like about the video was that Taj didn't get to meet Tala by himself. Megan and her daughter were there, which I thought was abit tit of them. Like couldn't they have waited in the hallway until Taj got to meet her?

Taj is definitely on the spectrum too. As soon as he knew that there was a balloon to pop, he insisted on covering his ears! My daughter is ASD and she does the same thing. Poor little hunny, I really hope they have a diagnosis and helping him :(
I agree, I wish Megan and her daughter and husband had waited outside. They were so involved in taj meeting tala, the daughter even popping the balloon!

I agree, I wish Megan and her daughter and husband had waited outside. They were so involved in taj meeting tala, the daughter even popping the balloon!
I agree. The way the daughter was leaning over in the car when she was asking Taj how he was feeling was gross. Also the way the kids were strapped in the car was so dangerous.

They definitely should have waited outside. That special moment should have been for Ashy, Steve and their kids alone.

I did laugh poor Taj looked so uncomfortable holding her because she seemed to have 15 blankets and towels around her and they basically made him lay down.

Reactions: 9
The birth video was very sweet.
on another note how much is ashy going to love this! Gretty honestly just kisses anyone ass I’m really starting to dislike her more than ashy!

Reactions: 3
What was the reason that she went to the hospital? And what was the new life direction with the house? Please don’t make me watch it ugh.

Reactions: 2
Poor Tarjee ...no flavour here! He'll be the kid that scabs everyone's junk food at snack time because he never gets it at home
Why doesn’t she put a ham and cheese sandwich in there 😂😂😂 I’ve said it before but that kid doesn’t not get fed enough 😂

Wow ashy followers are going down 😂 probably the packed lunch hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What about taj in meggggzzzzyyyyy’s car with no car seat/booster? Pretty sure that’s illegal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.