Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about taj in meggggzzzzyyyyy’s car with no car seat/booster? Pretty sure that’s illegal?
How old is he? In Qld at age 7 a seat is no longer required however it is extremely unsafe and if you go by the 5 point check most kids aren’t ready to move out of a booster until around 10.

So many influencers with kids unsafely restrained it makes my blood boil. Summer Daniels is another one. The second the daughter was seven she was riding in the front seat with the seat belt basically across her face. I don’t think they realise if they crash their necks will be sliced. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
What about taj in meggggzzzzyyyyy’s car with no car seat/booster? Pretty sure that’s illegal?
Have you seen the way they buckle them in when they are in a car seat? They may as well have them on the roof it’d probably be safer I rarely see an influencer with a kid rear facing past 1 as if you do the harness is dipping or twisted or loose 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Have you seen the way they buckle them in when they are in a car seat? They may as well have them on the roof it’d probably be safer I rarely see an influencer with a kid rear facing past 1 as if you do the harness is dipping or twisted or loose 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Have you seen Emilee Hembrow? The baby is literally 6 months old and ff. You’re right, they’d be safer strapped to the roof.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Taj isn't 7 until the 4th of October (born the same day as my niece)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Watching Hunted and one of the "fugitives" is wearing a Baseline hat 😂 surprised AB hasn't posted it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg that family have a coach for everything. Can’t they just work out anything for themselves??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sammy and Gretty both on Stax PR list and getting sent free clothes 👀

She pretty much posts everything on Facebook and her Snapchat stories. So even if you're blocked on Instagram (Like I am), you can still watch them!
I don’t have Snapchat but I can check fb although I think she blocked my fb years ago (back in the ripping people off via her squad membership days).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the audacity of the evans crew has no bounds- all the colours and landing circle on insta is pretty much like breeZe balm - quite a compliment really if they want it that way but if it was me i wouldnt wana look so desperate as to copy bb- also wots the tea on the girl ab is looking for

Reactions: 2
Especially without any context. it could be legit; family member or something. But it’s very strange to not put at least “family matter” or something.

Reactions: 4
Something is going on… with her talking about this “transformation” and new direction. Watch her pull a new product out of her ass. Ashy does nothing unless it’s related to making her money.

Reactions: 14
Looks like she’s bought some followers🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s a bit smarter about it these days. It’s no longer 20K+ followers in one day. It builds up then tapers off. Or when they quickly had to rectify the 700K followers in one day because people called her out immediately. Imagine your worth being caught up on an Instagram number 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh

Reactions: 15
Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh
Exactly, what new mum talks about herself and what she wants with a 5 week old baby.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.