Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ergh all this discovery, growth, rework, showing-up, leaning-in BS! She’s so full of crap. Just face it Ashy…..you’re not fit for motherhood, you haven’t got the mother instincts, and you just want your life without children back, so you can spend all your time worrying about yourself. Oh no, hold on, you do that anyway!! Ergh
Watch her release or promote a program/planner/journal/coach or some money making thing from this. Do u know what would help you Trash???? If you went on antidepressants and saw an actual psychiatrist if you are feeling depressed. You can’t think yourself out of depression it’s a real medical condition.

Reactions: 11
Trash bags does. All this woke BS🤣🤣🤣

Why is Wends staying at an Airbnb?? Who makes their mum come 12 hours to see them and then to stay at an AirBNB?

She’s gross - do your dishes, Trash bags……

I reckon the schism has got to do with Steve and the Hideaway take over. That man gives the impression that he’d throw his own mum under the bus for a dime.

Reactions: 14
Trash bags does. All this woke BS🤣🤣🤣

Why is Wends staying at an Airbnb?? Who makes their mum come 12 hours to see them and then to stay at an AirBNB?

She’s gross - do your dishes, Trash bags……
I thought the same...how odd her mum is staying at an Airbnb! Surly there is room in her house... Taj has a bunk bed.. maybe her mum can only handle her in small doses!
Also...100% she is coming up with a new product or something with all this BS talk about change...she's just so obvious!!
I wonder if the followers she buys have an expiry date!? She buys them slowly over a week...this time next week she will be at 1M again!

Reactions: 6
I reckon Steve and Wends don’t get on. The fact that he couldn’t even pick her up from the airport as well.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same...how odd her mum is staying at an Airbnb! Surly there is room in her house... Taj has a bunk bed.. maybe her mum can only handle her in small doses!
Also...100% she is coming up with a new product or something with all this BS talk about change...she's just so obvious!!
I wonder if the followers she buys have an expiry date!? She buys them slowly over a week...this time next week she will be at 1M again!

We have our in-laws visiting and they have decided to stay at different accommodation even though we have the space, I think it's more they don't want to experience the 1year old waking and screaming down the house from1am-3am 😂 I think it's also to give us some way of keeping routine.

Reactions: 5
We have our in-laws visiting and they have decided to stay at different accommodation even though we have the space, I think it's more they don't want to experience the 1year old waking and screaming down the house from1am-3am 😂 I think it's also to give us some way of keeping routine.
My in laws and my mum stayed at the very start because we had no clue what we were doing as first time parents. But then we got in a groove and loose routine and in laws still wanting to stay. It was the most annoying thing ever and we don’t want people staying with us until bub is old because it really disrupts everything. It’s all good and well to say it’s only a few days. But that’s a few days sleep could be cooked for and the parents deal with it. Not the guests

Reactions: 5
Wonder why Ashy is using the baseline self love journal she brought out for valentines day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still hasn’t promoted grettys new business either…. So much for “women empowering other women” 🙈

Reactions: 9
There probably isn’t room - don’t her and Steve have separate bedrooms cos of his snoring or some BS like that? Steve probably has some rule like “no fat chicks” in the house, which Ashy would think is so funny… (not shaming her mum at all, all about Steve and his creepy, sweaty misogynistic vibe)

• Haha
Still hasn’t promoted grettys new business either…. So much for “women empowering other women” 🙈
I thought those pyjamas looked amazing on Sammy so I went and had a look and you buy the pieces separately but it’d be around $110ish for what Sammy was wearing
Not a chance in hell I’d pay that

• Wow
I thought those pyjamas looked amazing on Sammy so I went and had a look and you buy the pieces separately but it’d be around $110ish for what Sammy was wearing
Not a chance in hell I’d pay that
Nope I could get Peter Alexander for that price

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_2022-07-28-07-48-32-94_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

So what was your excuse before having "Taylor" then?
Also, she just mentioned on her Snapchat that she got a new tub of GeorgieMane hair mask, that's why she hasn't been doing her masks, because she ran out.
Don't Hideaway have the best hair mask in the world? 🤔🤔
She's catching up with Gretty today..... Cue the PR pack for Theia and hear her rave about it!
ASHY, we know you read this thread. You're just so predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1451741

So what was your excuse before having "Taylor" then?
Also, she just mentioned on her Snapchat that she got a new tub of GeorgieMane hair mask, that's why she hasn't been doing her masks, because she ran out.
Don't Hideaway have the best hair mask in the world? 🤔🤔
She's catching up with Gretty today..... Cue the PR pack for Theia and hear her rave about it!
ASHY, we know you read this thread. You're just so predictable.
Has Gretty not met Tahla yet? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Guesses on what the next product will be? I'm thinking a course, meditation and mindfulness or an app along the same lines. Probably something like Sinead Hegarty has. Or a journal range. She is really gearing up towards something!

Reactions: 3
It's not
Watch her release or promote a program/planner/journal/coach or some money making thing from this. Do u know what would help you Trash???? If you went on antidepressants and saw an actual psychiatrist if you are feeling depressed. You can’t think yourself out of depression it’s a real medical condition.
Thinking this, or a course of some kindof course. Gotta jump on that bandwagon while it's hot. I want to start a petition to have courses regulated so all these influencers who have no skills or qualifications, can't con people with their bullshit made up programs and courses. They should have to go through an approval process to become a registered training provider.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.