Ashy Bines #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did Gretty actually go in that outfit 😬? It was like “Looking at outfit options for today, I’m thinking Splendour vibes” and then the next story was her in bed 🤨?
She does this often dresses up only to take pictures of herself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She does this often dresses up only to take pictures of herself 😂
How's her ad for elro jewellery?! She's sitting in front of a dirty mirror and starts off saying you'll have to excuse that. So lazy! If you're selling something then take 2mins to clean the mirror you're using for said sale. Lazy slob.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Too funny that Culture Kings is the major sponsor for Juicy fest and she can't get a ticket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find it very amusing that nat, who has says from day dot that she thought covid was all a load of bs is really struggling with the side effects of covid. Pretty sure she still isn’t vaccinated, actually I’m very sure yet gets her lips tattooed, her lips filled like a baboons ass, Botox done etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck your birth vlog, Trash bags! I wanna know the juicy goss of why you can’t afford to build your dream house🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

SURLY this has to be the next vlog???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait are they really not going ahead with their new build? She’ll probably say it’s because ‘she loves to rent and always wants to move around’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just here to see if anyone watched the birth vlog yet.. anything worth seeing or? I don't need 30 minutes or to be one more viewer in the view count 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just here to see if anyone watched the birth vlog yet.. anything worth seeing or? I don't need 30 minutes or to be one more viewer in the view count 😅
I’m watching it now… I have to say, I think it’s worth the watch - go to 10 minutes in to see taj’s reaction to ashy being in labour 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m watching it now… I have to say, I think it’s worth the watch - go to 10 minutes in to see taj’s reaction to ashy being in labour 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹
I caved and watched it. It is actually quite sweet start to finish. As much as I'm not a fan of how they do business it is always beautiful seeing new life joining a family and Taj looks like a really sweet big brother 😊

Reactions: 7
His reaction was honestly so heart warning 🥰

I watched the video and i thought it was really nicely done.

- Taj reaction to her going into labour was the actual sweetest.
- when they found out baby was a girl, you could tell the excitement. After seeing the video, I actually don't think that Ashy knew the gender.
- Taj looks so smitten to be a big brother

What I didn't like about the video was that Taj didn't get to meet Tala by himself. Megan and her daughter were there, which I thought was abit tit of them. Like couldn't they have waited in the hallway until Taj got to meet her?

Taj is definitely on the spectrum too. As soon as he knew that there was a balloon to pop, he insisted on covering his ears! My daughter is ASD and she does the same thing. Poor little hunny, I really hope they have a diagnosis and helping him :(

Reactions: 11
I watched it.. it made me cry 🥺.. but I've just had a baby myself.. the only thing I will say is it was irritating me the way Steve was softly rubbing Ashys back while she was in pain.. that would have pissed me off... in my head I was saying duck off Steve... Ashy seemed not bothered by it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Tarjee ...no flavour here! He'll be the kid that scabs everyone's junk food at snack time because he never gets it at home
And everything is so processed too! Where’s the fresh food and colour?!! Only carrot and apple? For someone that claims to be so healthy…there should be lots more fresh fruit and veg in there and less packet crap.

And everything is so processed too! Where’s the fresh food and colour?!! Only carrot and apple? For someone that claims to be so healthy…there should be lots more fresh fruit and veg in there and less packet crap.
Came to say the same thing! This is where people get confused. Ashy would be saying how healthy it is, and yeah compared to chips and tiny teddies it may be, but it’s still mostly processed food. The “health influencers” don’t see it that way though.

There’s nothing filling about that lunch for Tarj. Poor kid. He needs a sandwich atleast. duck she’s a gross bleep!!

Reactions: 4
Can she at least tell him to eat with his mouth closed before she shoves her camera in his face… no one needed to see the organic chocolate he snavelled swishing around in his mouth 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.