Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

usemycode

VIP Member
If Baseline has 75k legitimate followers, how come heaps of her posts get under 50 likes? Seems strange..

Yes... covid is seriously contagious.. Nat would have been infections on the weekend before she tested positive
As if Baseline has 75k genuine customers 😂

Reactions: 1

Jane-Go

you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.
Yes the rental and the knock down I can’t find yet 🙃

sammybro

Chatty Member
View attachment 1451741

So what was your excuse before having "Taylor" then?
Also, she just mentioned on her Snapchat that she got a new tub of GeorgieMane hair mask, that's why she hasn't been doing her masks, because she ran out.
Don't Hideaway have the best hair mask in the world? 🤔🤔
She's catching up with Gretty today..... Cue the PR pack for Theia and hear her rave about it!
ASHY, we know you read this thread. You're just so predictable.
Has Gretty not met Tahla yet? 🤔

booboo222

Chatty Member
She had Taj in daycare at like 4 or 6 months? Reckon she will do that or get her a nanny like Nat has?

Rach224

Chatty Member
Found it...I actually like it... and they bought it the day after she had Tala..

• Wow

Bopip

VIP Member
Wow gorgeous house. Just saw the listing. When will she learn not to film her house?!
I agree. I get people will still try and work it out, but bloody hell...it's only been a day. There's people who won't be looking for the house just out of curiosity.

smh08

Would have thought the mum would have been a bit more excited to meet her new baby granddaughter 🥹 don’t hate me but I felt a TAD sorry for ashy seeing that reaction. My mum absolutely lost her mind when she met her grandchildren.
Agreed. That was actually kinda sad to watch

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Guess she will no longer be promoting that hair mask she was recently using.. what was is - Georgiemane?? Now that hideaway has one, it will be the best hair mask she’s ever used…
Do these people ever have any original ideas or is everything stolen from someone???

I’m sorry but what a lazy bitch having a night nanny. Why have a kid if you can’t even do the bare necessities like be a bit sleep deprived and breastfeed for a few months. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a Snoo and one of those formula machines too
Does she really have a night nanny???

I was wondering who was looking after the baby when she had her ‘three hour max’ window 🙃 leaving her with a nanny?? Interesting how she hasn’t disclosed that. Probs coz she isn’t able to get it for free so can’t share a discount code
She replied to a comment on her new YouTube video she has a nanny