Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Sammy’s sisters hens night was at the club that Ashys mates boyfriend works? Or does shows there or something? Thor something or other. His Instagram was very confusing. He does like fire twirling but with LED lights

Reactions: 1

crasyashybaby

She's never liked to be alone. Even pre kids when Steve went away she used to get Gretty/Sammy to come have a slumber party with her. Fancy a grown ass adult not being able to handle a couple of nights on their own.
Not defending Ashy but im 30 and cannot spend a night home alone without my husband. I always get my sister to come stay with me or I go to her. I have so much anxiety about it.

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Keep us updated! 🤣

Can you give us a hint please on the old/new house/land and the rental so,I can have a sticky beak at the price etc? 😂
you can search real estate .com .au for mermaid waters and filter by houses with pools sold in the last 2 weeks of June for the one they just purchased. Her old mansion is all over the internet and very easy to find however I haven’t tried to look for her rental or the one they were going to knock down.

sunny007

I have to admit… she is looking pretty amazing for having a baby 6weeks ago… I was hoping she’d get to experience being chubby at some point lol

• Haha

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Chontel Duncan swears by the glow dreaming… seems AB just climbing in the band wagon 🤷🏼‍♀️

surprise surprise 😂
I borrowed one to try for my non sleeping baby. I used it for 3 months and it made absolutely no difference to any sleep day or night. Absolute scam!

sweetface2022

VIP Member
The research on that actually says it will take up to 7 years before they can screen for that effectively, until then safe-sleeping practices are the only proven risk-reduction method.

Pretty sure that person said there were zero studies that supported room-sharing, so no that person was not right.
There are definitely studies that support room sharing.

A family friend was apart of the sids research and they said there were so many variables that they just had to pick a list. There are probably so many other things that could possibly contribute.

I don’t personally think trashy is a shit parent for having her child in a different room. She has plenty of other shitty qualities that make her a shit parent.

Most people I know were in their own room as babies and survived. I also know mums who have/had their babies in their own room since birth who have survived. That is why the Sids recommendation list is so long because they really had no clue what was the cause of it. There are a lot of parents sadly who follows sids to a T and lost their babies.

Again not here to debate with anyone. But it’s not always black and white with sids. Definitely needs more funding to do the research with the modern medicine and technology we have to find out more info

sweetface2022

VIP Member
Nah but it does decrease risk having baby in your room- not saying you have to do it but it is true
There’s actually research that explains it’s an enzyme in the babies brain and basically all the sids prevention guides is no longer a thing.

“Up to now we didn’t know what was causing the lack of arousal,” said Harrington. “Now that we know that BChE is involved we can begin to change the outcome for these babies and make Sids a thing of the past.”

Just saying that person was right. But anywayssss