Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Rach224

Chatty Member
Her story saying they are still building their dream home next year, wow must have soem serious cash to buy a 1.2mil property and build
If they're still planning to build, why would they buy a 1.8 million dollar house now!?

smh08

And has anyone ever seen anyone wearing Baseline out in public? At the gym? Anywhere? I never have 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not a single person. I am in Melbourne though, I don’t think anyone would be caught dead wearing crap like that in this town…
I’ve never seen anyone wear it!

sunny007

If you ask Ashy, she used to be chubby in high school/early 20s. However if you look at photos, she’s just not as “toned” as she is now. I’d say she’s naturally quite slim. But also has a raging ED.
But with looking at her mum and her brothers.. they’re not small people… I thought she might gain a few more 😂 but yes the ED will keep the kgs at bay

• Haha

usemycode

VIP Member
Interesting that Gretty is going to sell bajamas. At least they’re not bloody leopard print! Wonder why the previous details listed eyewear and sunglasses 🤔

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Okay guys I seen the colour and thought it was nice
(I must of been going crazy) cause I considered purchasing them until I seen the price wtf
I absolutely love this colours well and you don’t see it often so I may have purchased it as well but not for those prices!!

LovesAChat

Sammy’s sisters hens night was at the club that Ashys mates boyfriend works? Or does shows there or something? Thor something or other. His Instagram was very confusing. He does like fire twirling but with LED lights
I saw that he was dancing in one of their videos. Thor Sacre, megsys partner.

Reactions: 1

greacea

VIP Member
I’m 38 and love Esmi 😜 that and Jurlique are the only two brands that have helped my skin in the last 10-15 years and trust me I’ve tried a lot! Mayyyyybe Dermalogica.

Reactions: 1