Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manna13

Chatty Member
Will update everyone! So far he hasn't blocked or read the message. Only sent 33 minutes ago! If I wasn't blocked by Ashy, I'd send this to her too.

You're most welcome beautiful! Keep doing your best, you're smashing it! ❤
I hope someone sends this to ashy she blocked me so I can’t 😂

Reactions: 1

booboo222

Chatty Member
Wow ashy used to look so pretty (in the flash back she posted) she looks very plain and old now

Becstar

So they bought a new house?? That was the “big” news!! Fuck sake….don’t bother watching her vlog. 14 mins of your life you’ll never get back🥴🥴
Just came here to see if anyone had took one for team! What about the house they had that they were knocking down?

booboo222

Chatty Member
Yup I found it with awesome help, haha.
I like it, but deff a downgrade I feel for “ashy bines”- seems like a “normal” person house. Maybe they have heeps of outgoings?

usemycode

VIP Member
Am I looking at the same house? Doesn't look like it's had any Reno's?
If you google the address and then look at images you will find the original front of the house which then will take you to the site (by my place) that has many more photos.

Does Tahla have red/orange-ish hair or is it just the filters making it look that colour.
Who knows. She seems to never wash that baby’s hair 🤢

booboo222

Chatty Member
Omg ashy would be dying! I thought it would be weird to post it? Like I thought she approved it and I was like odd choice